Feelings accepted

Destined to be

"____-ah please wake up. Wake up.. omma and appa needs you." your mom cried as it has been a week since you out.

The doctor said due to the amount of stress and having bad memory triggers your brain couldn't take it anymore that is what caused you to black out.

"Mrs.Choi you should go home. I'll stay and watch her." D.O said and the rest of EXO nooded.

"Omma we should go. You haven't slept in days." Minho your brother said to your mom.

"We will take good care of her. When she wakes up we will be sure to call you right away." Daisy said while holding your mom's hands.

"Call me soon. Everytime something seems to change call me." your mom said as her and Minho proceeded to the door.

"Drive back safely" EXO said together while Daisy stayed by your side.

"Ya you brat. Stop making us worry and wake up already. It's been a week and the rumors died down when June annonced her engagement to Frank. You should wake up. Chanyeol oppa and Kai oppa won't stop worrying about you. STOP BEING A BRAT AND WAKE UP!" Daisy yelled in tears.

"Hun I think its time I take you home..."Xiumin said as he hugged Daisy.

"Daisy I can take care of her. You all should leave. The hospital only allows one person to stay." Chanyeol said.

"But hyung we can't just leave you..." Sehun began until Suho cut him off. "He's right. We need our rest too. Our next concert is in two days."

Exo left one by one leaving behind Chanyeol and Kai. Just when Chanyeol was going to tell Kai to leave his phone rang.

"Omma?.....ok...yes i'll come home...she's still the same.. okay bye." Chanyeol looked up at Kai. " Just this once I'll let you stay alone with her." he said as he walked out of the room.

"___-ah, I'm sorry that I kissed you . I'm sorry that I walked into your life. Just wake up for everyone wake up."

Kai was crying as he slowly fell into slumber.

It was 2 in the morning when one of your alarms went off. The doctors and nurses ran into the room telling Kai to contact your parents as soon as possible. Calling Minho hyung who's number Kai got earlier he delievered the news. After 10 minutes the doctors came out. Some looked tired and one walked up to Kai.

"Kai-shi, she's awake. But she is still tired.You shoulld let her rest. " the doctor said while walking away

Kai was so happy to hear the news that you were awake. He ran back into the room and gave you a huge hug.

"Oppa your hurting me." you manage to say

"Sorry its just for a whole week I couldn't hug you and talk to you." Kai responded

You let out a weak laugh as your mom and brother entered the room

"Omma...oppa.." you started saying when you saw your mom crying.

Knowing you needed alone time Kai quitely left the room leaving you room to talk to your family.

The next day EXO got hold that you were awake. They continued to make visits every day as the hospital wasn't going to let you go home until they felt you were on the safe side. Than one day you were left with just you and Chanyeol.

"___, you don't know how worried you had me." Chanyeol said not looking at you

"Silly oppa, will I ever leave you?" you asked

"____ I have something I need to say"

"Yes oppa what is it?"

"Is it too late to return the same feelings you have for me?'

"Oppa... I'm sorry, I don't know when but I started to have feelings for someone else.."

"Is it Kai?"

"...ahh yeah.. sorry oppa. It just happened. My heart ached every time his did. Being around him made me feel secured. i don't know what it is but he is the one I am slowly falling for now."

"Ah so I see I was too late haha its okay, I letted you be on a one sided love for too long. Now its my turn huh?"

You looked at Chanyeol who this whole time couldn't look you in the eye as you talked. You wanted to say something as you saw him stand up and head towards the hospital door. When he opened the door surprise to you both there stood Kai.

"She's all yours." Chanyeol said as he walked away.