Bumping into June

Destined to be

As the performance came to the end you were ready for lunch time. Although you knew that after lunch there was only music class left and than you could head home you were still hungry after going through so much in one day.

"___! I'll see you at lunch okay I need to go find Xiumin. You know the way there right?" Daisy asked already half way down the hall.

"Go! I'll find my way" you said turning right into someone and both of you falling

"Ya! Eish! Look at my uniform its all runied now! Who do you think you ar..." her voice trailed off when she saw you. Than suddenly a smirk appeard on her face. " ha! ___ right?, what are you going to do now? look at this?!" she yelled pointing to the paint on her uniform.

"I'm so sorry!" you said while bowing towards her

"You think a sorry and I will let you off. Pst Do you know who I am!? I don't care if your parents have more money than mine you can't go around showing off. First the performance and now this!?" She was about to slap you when a pair of hands grabbed hers.

"Oh opppa!?" she said stund by the owner of the hands.

"June stop making problems. You know its washable paint. Pick on someone else will you.." Kai said and he grabbed your hands and walked away with you.

"OPPA! You didnt even see what that brat did!" June screamed through tears.

As you and Kai walked to the roof top you couldn't help but notice how irrated he looked.

"Ya ___ can't you even take care of yourself. She could of slapped you really hard!" Kai yelled

"Kai oppa... I'm sorry it was my fault I didn't look to see where I was going." you said as your eyes met his.

"Its okay, just don't do it next time. June is known for her diva-ness." Kai said as he smiled and walked towards the bench

"Oppa how do you know her?"

"June? She's kinda my fiance.."

"Say what!? and you left her there like that!? and you held my hands!!! OPPA! go back down there now and say sorry to her!!"

"I don't even like her so why should I lead her on. the only reason why she is engaged to me is becasue her family needs stability anyways..."

"Oppa still I am a girl and if I was engaged to you and you did that, I would be crying right now. Go make sure she is okay."

"___ can't you just be quite for like 5 minutes."

"oh..." you didn't know what else to say. But all of a sudden thinking about how Kai said that June was his fiance made your heart ache. You didnt know why but you felt like crying.

June POV

Oppa seriously just left me here with her! How dare he! How can he not like me the way I like him!? Doesn't he know that I was the one who asked my parents for this engament! I wanted a reason for us to be closer and for me to finally show my one sided love. But since that ___ came to this school he doesn't even care about me. ____ you will pay for this. That is my man and I will get him to hate you.