Hi Chanyeol..

Destined to be

You were so out of it on the drive to the concert. All you could think about was meeting him again and how much you missed him. Even though through the six years you tried to forget about him Daisy would always update you about him. She knew that you had feelings for him but she didn't care. She was for you and Chanyeol.

"____, we're here. Hurry before the front row is taken up." Daisy said as she got out of the car.

You followed her without a word and before you knew it you were inside a concert hall in the front row.

"Daisy how did you manage to get these seats?" you asked

"I always go to their concerts to the point where all their fans know to leave this spot for me haha."

Within 30 mins the hall was filled with fans who were excited. All of a sudden the lights went off and EXO introduction went on. There was so much screaming you were surprised by all of the screaming. Just than you saw him, the guy who for 6 years you haveb't seen. He still had his awesome smile that melted anyones heart. It wasn't long until you saw that his eyes grew bigger as he saw you.

"Did oppa not know that I came back?" you asked Daisy

"You actually think I would tell him. This is my surprise!" She said as she started to scream along with the fans.

When it was time for Chanyeol and s to perform Two Moons you were exctied. You knew he loved music since you guys were little but you didn't know he would make it this far. As Chanyeol started the intro and he said Kris's name you were hooked. You started to chant with the fans when something caught your eye. There were two boys dancing while Chanyeol was rapping. You didn't pay much attention to them only to Chanyeol until you saw that one of them was looking at you.

"Daisy who is that?"

"Oh that is Kai! Isn't his dancing amazing!"

You were shocked at how much Daisy knew but you just went along with it and enjoyed the rest of the concert. When the concert ended Daisy dragged you back stage where none of the security gaurds stopped you due to the fact that they knew Daisy. Before you knew it you were in front of EXO's dressing room.

"Oppppppppa! You guys were awesome as always!" Daisy said as she ran up to a guy who looked relieved that it was Daisy.

"Daisy who is she?" he asked

"Awe this is my best friend ____. ____ meet Xiumin oppa. My boyfriend"

"What you had a boy.." before you could finish your sentence you felt someone's arms around you.

"Why didnt you tell me that you returned?" with just his deep voice you froze. You knew who it was.

"Oppa..." you didn't know what else to say.

"Ya! Channie stop that you're making me jelous!" said a boy who had on a lot of eyeliner.

"Sorry I just miss her." he said as he released you.

You stood still trying to grasp on what just happened.

"Um.. _____ are you okay?" Daisy asked

"Haha she must be shocked. Hi I'm Suho the leader of EXO!" he said as he came closer to you.

"oh hi i'm _____-imda." you slowly replied

Each of the boys introduced himself in their own special way making you smile at their introductions. You felt that you were slowly getting back to reality when someone walked into the room shirtless.

"Ya Kai! Don't you remember that girls come here after our performances!" Xiumin said as he covered Daisy's eyes who was giggling by now.

"Oh sorry hyung I was just sweaty." Kai said as he looked at you.

"Hyung meet ____. She is Chanyeol's first love!" Tao said without thinking.

"Ya!" Chanyeol said as he hit Tao. " Why would you say such a joke. ____ he is just kidding don't take him too seriously."

You were stunned. What did Tao just say? First love? Didn't oppa say that he didn't feel the same way? you were lost in thoughts while everyone was laughing and smiling. Suddenly you felt someone sit next to you. It was Kai. He held your hands and said " It's okay just keep calm and keep thinking. I won't let anyone know." You were shocked by his action but yet you felt secured that no one would know what you were thinking. Little did you know that Chanyeol saw this and was getting mad.