Understanding Chanyeol

Destined to be

Everyone decided to go out and eat together. Suho and Kris was in front leading the group, followed by Daisy and Xiumin who was all lovey dovey, Chen and D.O was seeing who can sing the highest note, Luhan and Sehun were having their Hunhan moments, Lay and Tao were speaking in chinese to one another, Baekhyun wouldn't let go of Chanyeol who was trying to spend time with you, leaving you to walk with Kai who was silent.

"Soooo how does it feel like to be back from the States?" was the first thing he had said since he held your hands.

"Oh.. I feel relieve being back home. I miss being here walking on these streets. How does it feel like to be such a big celebrity?"

" Sometimes I wish I could just go back to the times when going around being unnoticed. But I like that I can show my love for dance to other people. I also gained 11 brothers and i guess now 2 sisters."

"Haha does this mean I am included into the group?"

"Sure, but first you have to pass the test like Daisy did."

"Test? What do I have to do?"

"You'll see when we reach the resturant" he smiled and ran up to stop Baekhyun. Allowing Chanyeol to walk with you.

"____-ah, I miss you."

"Oppa I did too.."

"Lies, you never replied to any of my emails."

"Oppa do you remember what I said at the airport before I left?"

" Yes, is that why you didn't reply?"

"Yeah..."

He didn't say anything as you walked together into the restuarnt. The boys were all seated and the only two spots open for you and Chanyeol was far away from one another.

 

Suho-----------D.O

Kris------------Tao

Baekhyun----

Xiumin-------Daisy

Kai--------

Lay--------Chen

Sehun------Luhan

"Chaaaaaanie! Hurry sit with me!" Baekhyun yelled leaving Chanyeol no choice but to sit with him. Seeing as the only empty seat was next to Kai that is where you sat.

Chanyeol POV

Darn these guys. They know how much I wanted to catch up with her. Stupid Tao almost ruining things. She doesn't know that I also had feelings for her too. 6 years ago when she confused was also the day I wanted to confess. But when she said that she was leaving I didn't want to be the one thing stopping her from going. That's why I lied. But at the airport when she said she was going to for get about me I wasn't going to let that happen. The one girl who was my inspiration to go through my trainie years and finally debut was now in front of me again. But she felt so far away.