"I'm not going anywhere."

Destined to be

Kai pov

When Suho hyung told me about ___ leaving I started freaking out. I don't know why because I don't even have any feelings for her. But I felt like this was all my fault. The reason why she was in such pain was due to me. If I hadn't protected her she wouldn't be in this state. I ran all over the school ground when I saw a car that kept circling around the park. I knew that it was her car. I stopped walking when her car stopped. ____ walked out of her car with a red puffy face. She looked up to only make eye contact with me.

"Oppa..." I heard her say as she tried turning back into her car. This was my chance to make it up to her. I ran as if there was no tomorrow and hugged her. I could feel her tense up but this was the only way I could stop her from getting into the car. My heart started beating more as I was at lost of words on how to explain my actions. She spoke up first shocking me.

"Oppa, its okay, I know its not your fault, and you know that its not true. that is all that matters. But oppa I can't help but feel like I am at fault." she said as she was fighting tears. I could feel her trembling. The next thing I did was unexpected even to me. I turned ____ around and kissed her. What surprised me the most was that she didn't push me away she returned the kiss. When I opened my eyes I saw that she was still crying.

"____-ah say something.." was all that came out of my mouth.

"Oppa your a really big pabo. I don't know what this is that I feel everytime I am with you but you can't hurt June like that. You can't lead me on too." she said as she unfolded my arms and headed back to her car. When she drove off I saw Chanyeol across the street.

"Chann..." was all I could say before he walked away.

What have I done.

Chanyeol POV

I didn't know where she went and she wouldnt answer my phone calls. I was getting impatient when I saw Kai but who was he with. I walked up closer to see ____ who was crying. I couldn't hear her due to the cars but the next thing shocked me. Kai pulled ____ into a kiss and she didn't fight off. Before I knew it tears were forming and ____ saw me as she entered her car. She got in and the car left. That was when Kai saw me. I ran to hide I don't know why I ran but I knew if I had stayed I would of beaten Kai up. How could he when he as June. Doesn't he know that doing this only makes the rumors seem more true.

Before I knew it I was home in my room and crying. My sister knocked on my door and letted hersel in even if I didn't tell her to.

"Chan-ah... tell noona what's wrong?"

"Noona.. she is so close but yet so far."

"Its part of life, the person who you love the most can grow out of love with you. All it takes is the matter of another person coming into the equation." I couldn't help but cry even more as  my sister sat there and held me.

Your POV

I was in my room remembering that I saw someone who looked just like Chanyeol across the street when I was entering my car. Just than I got a text message.

Your Oppa <3

"I'm not going anywhere. I won't ever leave your side. even if you grow to hate me or fall out of love I will be by your side."

What does this mean... I was so confused. than everything in my room became a blur and the last thing I heard was Daisy scream my name.