Time to move on

Destined to be

It has been hours since Xiumin had left and Stacy was sleeping due to jet lag, you decided to go for a walk. As you changed into yoga pants and a sweater you grabbed your phone and headphones. It was time for a run at Han River. It only took you 5 minutes since your house was near the river. You began your jog and listened to music as you started zoning out. You didn't know how long you were there but by the time you finally stopped jogging it was night time. You stared at the stars and sighed. Maybe it was time to get a grip of reality. Maybe it was best to move on like Kai did.

Just when you were about to turn around to head back home someone called your name.

"Oppa..." You gasped as Chanyeol ran towards you

"Why are you here? What happened to school? How have you been?" He started asking questions after questions

"Oppa slow down breath!"

"I'm sorry I just have been worried about you that all." He smiled and lead you to go sit on the bench.

"Oppa why are you out jogging?"

"Just a lot on my mind now and days. Do you want to talk about it?" he stared down at your eyes as you plastered a fake smile on your face.

"Honestly I never really talked about it to anyone." you stared down on the ground and started playing with the rocks with your feet.

"____-ah please tell me, I've never seen you like this before." Chanyeol reached for your hands

"Its just, I know that I am the type to open my heart easily because I trust people but that probably why I get hurt the most too. He really means a lot to me but for him to act like that I felt like I didn't know who he was anymore. He wasn't the Kai i remembered. And early June sent me a picture of him with her. What am I suppose to do? Move on too ?" You said looking up into Chanyeol's eyes

"Silly girl, he was drunk, June found him and took him back to the apartment. He's asleep in his room right now and we made June leave. He did not move on at all. Trust me he loves you a lot too. You just have to wait for him to realize what he did wrong." Chanyeol's grip on your hands tightened.

"Channie, it just to know that you put so much into someone to only receive pain. Even though i know that he did show me love too, he just changed so much after not talking to him for so long. I didn't know that he would think of me like that." tears started pouring down your face as Chanyeol took your head and put it on his shoulders.

"____. I won't be like others and tell you to move on even if its been months. It takes time to heal ones heart yours will take longer that all."

Chanyeol continued to hold you until you realized how wet his shirt was getting. You looked up and laugh at how ugly you must of looked. Chanyeol's face was surprised as he hasn't hear you laugh in so long. He started laughing with you and before you know it you both were on the ground laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Oppa I must of been so ugly ! Omg my face!" you laughed as Chanyeol looked at you and smiled.

"I think its time we take you home." Chanyeol stood up and helped you stand up. You smiled and followed him back to your house. It felt good to let everything out without hiding anything anymore. Now you can move on properly