June appears

Destined to be

Its been two years since you left South Korea. Daisy emails you everyday not leaving a single detail out. EXO has become even bigger hallyu stars. Daisy informed you that they would be in New York for on of their performances. Your eyes grew bigger as you read that last part of her email. Due to EXO busy schedule Chanyeol emails you here and there while Kai only does 5 minute skypes before he goes off to another schedule. For the longest time you were going to be able to see Kai again.

"____. Are you coming with us to class?" Stacy your roommate said as she was getting ready to leave.

"Oh yeah sorry just reading an email." You quickly threw on your leather jacket and puma backpack as you and Stacy walked to class

Due to the fact that you lived in the dorms, your music composing class was only a 5 minute walk. Stacy was in deep coversation about how her boyfriend and her were having a fight when you noticed someone similar standing across the street smiling at you.

"June..." You said asked Stacy looked at you confused. June started walking towards you in her high heels and mini skirt.

"Its been a while ____. How are you?" She asked spreading her lips into an evil smile.

"Good. Stacy can you tell Professor Fritz that I am going to be late. I have some catching up to do." You looked at Stacy and reassured her you were going to be okay due to the fact that Stacy knew about your past with June. Stacy smiled and walked away.

"Wow she's a little rude ain't she ahha not even saying bye!" June said in korean.

"June lets go to Starbucks I think there is alot we need to talk about." you said walking towards Starbucks leaving June to follow you.

As you two ordered your drinks and sat down at the corner furthest away from everyone you could feel a sense that you were going to regret this.

"June..How have you been?" you finally asked

"Didn't you hear? My husband divorced me for a another girl pwhaha she wasn't even as good looking as me. Men i swear don't ever know whats right for them. Just like Kai oppa." With teh last sentence she stared right into your eyes.

"June I don't want you to think that I took oppa away from you.  I never intended to hurt you." your hands were shaking but you werent going to show it to June

"Pst. Lies. You knew it from the start that he was mine. And still you took him. I told myself I would make you pay. Don't think I am going to disapper out of your life again. I'm staying for good. Watch your back. You don't know when your well known music can turn into the next trash that no one wants." June said as she got up and left you there confused on what just happened.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Author's note*

Sorry you guys its a quick update before I start doing homework. What do you think June is up to? Will Kai be there to save her in time?