First date

Destined to be

When you guys finally reached your destination you were in awe. Kai had brought you to the highest part of Seoul were you could see everything.

"Oppa.. its beautiful." you said as you turned to hug him

"I come here when I need to be away from everyone and everything. Its my secret place and now I shared it with you." he replied as he pulled you tighter. You guys were so close that you could feel his heart beat and the movement of  his breathing. When you looked up and him you smiled and kissed him. It was a deep long passionate kiss and you thought you guys wouldn't stop kissing until Kai stopped. He breathed and smirked as he got out of the car. That wasn't what you expected as you laughed and followed him out of the car.

"Come here. You must be hungry. I heard your stomach growl" he said while laughing and going to the back trunk of the car.

So that explains it all you thought as you walked with him. When he opened the trunk there was stuff for a picnic.

"I had my guard put this all in my car when you agreed to this date. haha its neat huh? Can I get a reward?" Kai asked while pointing to his cheek.

"Haha silly oppa you don't get a reward for what your guard did!' " you laughed as you took the stuff out and left Kai standing there in shock

"Ya! I planned it I should get a reward!"

"Okay oppa good job I'm proud of you haha there happy?" you fell back laughing on the ground.

"Ya ____! You're going to regret for laughing at me!" he smiled as he ran towards you.

You got up and started running around the car with Kai following you.  Before you knew it his hands were around your body holding you tight.

"Oppa haha let go this is cheating you are much stronger than me!" you tried breaking free but it didn't help.

Kai laughed carrying you from the car to the blanket where he let you go and sat down. You smiled as he didn't say anything and emptied out the basket full of sandwiches and fruits along with other great snacks. You looked up and smiled even more when you saw Kai quickly looking away.

"Oppa look at me! Now before I leave you !" you said

Kai slowly turned to you with grapes in his mouth causing him to look like a monkey making you laugh so hard that your stomach started hurting.

"Ya its not that funny! Stop making for of me!" Kai finally said after seeing you laugh for the longest.

"Sorry oppa hahahaha its just hahaha omg haha your face hahah sorry..." you couldn't finish your sentence as your were laughing too hard. All of a sudden you felt someone on top of you and Kai's lips on yours.

Your heart was beating super hard. The butterflies in your stomach was flying everywhere and you didn't know what to do. Finally Kai got up and smiled. He started eating as if nothing happened leaving you dumb struck.

 

 

 

Later on that night your mom called you home.

"Oh omma I'll come right now. Yes I'm with Kai... okay see you in a few minutes. Bye mom love you." you said as you hung up

"Do you have to go home so soon?" Kai said as he looked at you from the position you two were laying in.

"Yes oppa. Omma said its important matter. I should go."

"Okay lets go." Kai said as he started to pack things. You looked and him and smiled. You took so much pictures on your phone with him today and you also took videos. What you didn't know was when you left for the bathroom Kai had recorded something on your phone. You quickly helped him pack and before you knew it you started your drive back home.

Kai held your hands while driving and you felt more butterlies start. The feeling of his hands in yours was all you needed now in this moment. As you stared at the Han River you knew that once you got home you would have to let go of his hand.

"____. We're here." Kai said and  he leaned forward to unbuckle you. These little things that he did for you was all it took for your heart to beat as if there was no tomorrow.

"Um oppa. I'll call you tonight okay?" You said

Kai nodded yes and kissed you on your cheeks before you got out of the car. You told him that you wanted to watch him drive off while he insisted you go in first. Due to your stubborness Kai left and exited the gates to your mansion. You turned to look at your house before stepping in.

"Omma..oppa I'm back!" You yelled.

"_____-ah! My daughter how have you been?" you looked shocked as you saw your dad  coming towards you.