3 years later

Destined to be

Its been 3 years now. You graduated from  Julliard University  and have become a well known music composer for many American singers. Minho got married to a CEO's daughter name Sulli. Daisy and Xiumin was engaged, many of the EXO boys were stil busy as evre, Chanyeol calls every now and than but you have heard nothing from Kai since the day he left.

You could remember it just like it was yesterday. When Kai returned to South Korea he went straight to a press conference.

"Who is that girl!?" a reporter asked Kai

"She is no one I dont know her. She just happened to walk out of the airport with me when I walked out." Kai answered

"Did you really go oversea for school or was it just for the girl in the photo?!" another reporter asked

"Like I said I dont know that girl and yes I did go back to dance school." Kai said

You started crying as you knew it was for the best for everyone not to know about you and Kai.

"Than who exactly is this girl?" a reporter asked

"This press conference is about that girl and Kai, we at SM dont know any information on her. If that is all the questions thank you for coming." a SM rep said as Kai got off the stage.

That was the last time you saw and heard from him. According to Chanyeol, Kai is doing fine but has been busy every since that day. With many activites in many Asian countires EXO barely has days off.

Today though was the day that you and your family was going to head back to South Korea. And boy were you ready as ever to go back home.

"____-ah hurry before we get yelled at by your brother. You know how impatient he can be at times." Sulli said as she smiled and led you towards the private jet.

You smiled back at her as you thought if you could catch a glimpse of Kai when you got back to South Korea.