Fan meeting

Destined to be

"____-ah, I'm thinking about going to the mall do you want to go?" Sulli asked as its already been hours since you arrived back in South Korea.

"Oh unnie I'll come just let me grab my jacket." You said as you walked up the stairs.

"Hurry ___. You know how much I hate to wait." Minho said as he put on his jacket and kissed Sulli on the forehead

"Ew. Oppa! you know i dislike it when you do pda in front of me." You said running now up the spiral stair case.

You grabbed your jacket and ran back down to the front door.

"Lets go." Sulli smiled as she led the way to the car.

'Oh oppa your driving? Where is Sam?" You asked surprise to see Minho in the driver seat.

"He stayed in the States with Stacy. They're planning to come after her job successfully transfers her." Minho said as he started driving.

When you reached the mall you saw a big crowd. Wondering what was going on you asked a girl who was screaming with all the other girls.

"Unnie, you don't know! EXO is here today for a fan meeting!" the girl said as she went back to screaming.

Your heart dropped, EXO was here today and that might mean meeting Kai. You were going to try to see when Sulli grabbed your hands and pulled you towards a clothing store. You smiled and continued to shop with her as Minho said he had business to take care of. Even though you were in the mood to shop you felt like you wanted to pay attention to this fan meeting. You lied to Sulli that you had to go use the restroom and you left to the over view balcony to see if EXO was there. And sure enough they were.

"Thank you all for coming out today. We always feel so love when we see you all. Please continue to love us in the future." Suho oppa said smiling at the crowd.

"How today is going to work is there is four boxes in front of the stage. Can everyone choose a line and grab a piece of paper? If you get a EXO paper you get to come on stage. If you get a blank than we are truly sorry and wish you luck the next time." A SM rep said. Many fans screamed while others were sad by the fact.

You smiled knowing how the girls felt because that was you. Just than you and Baekhyun made eye contact. He looked really shocked and said something to Lay beside him. Lay looked up and smiled. You returned the smile and walked away. Afraid that Kai might see you. Sulli finally found you and was out of breath.

"I totally thought you got lost. You were gone for so long!" Sulli said

"Haha sorry unnie I was busy watching this fan meeting." You said smiling apologtically

"It's ok. Wanna grab coffee I am out of energy after that." and with that Sulli led the way to the nearest coffee shop in the mall.

Baekhyun POV

I was happy to be here today to see all these fans. I decided to look around because there was so many girls here. Just when i looked at the second floor I caught a girl who looked familiar. She was in blue skinny jeans, a leather jacket and a white t-shirt. My eyes grew when I realized that it was ____.

"Hyung, am I seeing correctly?" I asked Lay who was next to me.

Lay looked up and smiled. "She's back."

"Should we tell Kai?" I asked

"No, see how she walked away, she doesnt want him to know that she is back silly. Plus its fate that we are here today and she is here." Lay said smiling.

"Hey I wanna know what you two are whispering about!?"Luhan asked

"Hyung She's back." I told him and his eyes grew.

"You're kidding me. We have to make them bump into each other some how. You know how miserable Kai has been since that day. And you know how many of her songs he has on his phone!" Luhan said

"Shush we will talk about this later we are at a fan meetin!" Lay said as all the other EXO members started to stare at them.

What should we do to make sure that they bump into one another again?