Remembering your first love

Destined to be

" Ya! Pali! We're going to be late!" Daisy yelled up the stairs.

You and Daisy have been friends ever since you were born. Due to the fact that your parents were business partners you grew up loving the same thing. Today was your first day in Seoul and Daisy offered to give you a tour.

"Daisy you know that I need time to unpack." You said as you headed down the stairs.

You have spent the last 6 years in the States when your parents went and opened up business there.

"Sorry but hurry we have to go to Gangnam and we're going to be late for the show." Daisy said

" What show? You just said we were going shopping?"

"Yeah but it turns out that Oppa's band is performing!!"

"Oppa as in Chanyeol ?"

"Yeah how can you forget your first love!"

"Its not that I forgot..."

"Haha remember how we first met oppa?!"

*flashback*

"Ya ___ ! Will you Hurry!?" 11 year old Daisy screamed

""Coming!" You said while running. When suddenly you ran into what you thought was a pole.

"Ow what was that?"

"Your not going to say sorry?" a deep voice said as you looked up to a boy whos smile made your heart skip a beat.

"Oh.. um.. sorry.. I didn't mean to do that.." you replied.

"Haha its okay everyone makes mistakes. I'm Park Chanyeol"

"Oh hi I'm Choi ___." you said with a sheepish smile.

And thats how it all started. Every day of middle school you and Daisy hung out with Chanyeol. Instantly you became the best of friends and your feelings for him started to grow. By the end of summer you have practically spent every day with him.

"Chanyeol.. I have something to say." today was the day you were going to confess. You kept practicing in your room when suddenly there was a knock on your door.

"Oh omma." you said to your mom.

"Whats with the face?" mom asked

"Nothing. What's up?"

"Your father and I wanted to discuss with you something."

"Yeah what is it?"

"Hold on okay? Yeobo come in here." your mom said as your dad walked into your room.

"Appa what's going on?"

"My daughter I know that you were already accepted into Seoul High but your mother and I had just opened up a business in the States." Your dad said with caution.

"We are planning that the whole family goes together. But if you want to stay you can live with Daisy's family.." mom said.

"Ani.. omma if the whole family goes I should go too. Although I wish to stay I can't leave you and appa along with oppa. I'll go.."

"Really? okay start packing we leave two days from now." your dad said as he walked out of your room.

Your mother smiled and hugged you before leaving. After she left you started crying. The day you were going to confess was also the day you would say good bye.

 

The next day you and Chanyeol met at the neighborhood park.

"what's wrong with you ? you're never like this." chanyeol said as he looked into your eyes.

"Oppa those eyes, your face, the way you laugh and the way you give me piggy back rides, will I forget all of those so soon.." you wondered in your head.

"Ya ____ ! Did you hear me? Are you okay?" Chanyeol said started to get worried.

"Ah oppa i'm okay. Its just a lot going on at home... Oppa I have something to tell you."

"What?"

"My family is moving to the States.."

"For how long? You can't leave, we were suppose to go to Seoul High together."

"I know but I can't just leave my family.. there is something else I need to say."

"Yeah?"

Fighting back tears you looked into his eyes. "Oppa, for the longest time ever since I met you I had always had feelings for you. Every time I spent with you I didn't want the day to end. Although I am confessing this now and I won't see you for who knows how long I just want to tell you that inside my heart I had always had feelings.."

"____-ah, I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings. I always have just thought of you as a sister."

"It's okay oppa I just needed to get it off my chest. I'll see you later okay? I have to pack and its getting late." You said while standing up. As soon as you were out of view from Chanyeol you started crying.

 

At the airport

 

"___-ah be strong ! I love you! Email me every day!" Daisy said through tears.

You started to cry with her and all of a sudden someone else joined your hug.

"Chanyeol oppa.." Daisy said.

"Ya you think I'll miss the day when ___ leaves!, be good okay, don't let other kids make fun of you and take lots of pictures." He said while smiling.

"____! Hurry we have to board the plane." Your mother said while saying bye to Daisy and Chanyeol's parents.

"I'll see you guys when I get back." You said with a fake smile and you walked towards the airport gates. But before you could enter you ran back to Chanyeol and gave him a big hug.

"Although Oppa doesn't feel the same way, I'll use this time apart to get rid of these feelings. But oppa should take care of himself and stop eating at snack bars." you said while crying.

"Pabo, I only go to snack bars with you. Now go before the plane leaves you." He said with a smile.

 

As you waved by to the two most important people in your life you couldn't help but wished that you stayed.

*end of flashback*

"Ya___! Stop zoning out! Hurry before my driver gets too tired of waiting!"Daisy said while leaving out the door.

"Coming!' you said anticipating how much Chanyeol has grown.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author's note*

Sorry you guys this is my first fanfic and I stated writing this because of a dream I had. Please give me comments on what you like and what I can work on. Thank you guys for reading my story!!