Meeting again

Destined to be

The next few weeks were spent in your studio practicing your lines with Mark on skype. Director Jason was happy that you were getting better and that you would be going back to the States soon. Stacy being the tourist she was went to tour Seoul with Sam. The two have been getting real close since Sam was only in 4 years older than you guys.

You just ended practice with Mark and decided that you would write music again since you haven't done it unless it was for homework. You walked towards your piano and started playing Kiss the Rain on the piano. You missed being into music and being back to yourself. You knew it was time to go back to college and get back to your dreams. You grabbed your laptop and found two tickets for the earliest flight back to the States for you and Stacy. Now you just had to break the news to her.

It was getting late and still Stacy and Sam wasn't back.Your phone went off as you looked at the text message

Text id: Roomieeeeee ;)

Hey girlie! Sam and I decided to stay out longer. Don't wake up too late (:

You smiled at the text as you decided to go to the nearest snack bar. You threw on an over size sweater and skinny jeans along with your combat boots as you left the house. With the snack bar being near you arrived when there was still no one there.

"Auntie can i get tteokbokki and dumplings?" you smiled as the owner prepared food for you. You sat at a table in the corner as you plugged in your headphones and started listening to EXO's music. Its been a while but now it doesn't hurt as much to listen to their music anymore. The owner came and gave you your food as you thanked her and started eating.

You finished eating and got up to pay when you heard a girl screaming for help.

"Auntie here you go keep the change !" You said as you ran towards the scream

You saw a guy trying to rip off a girl's clothes as you ran up and punched him in the face. He fell down and cursed as she saw that you were a girl

"Run now don't look back!" You said as you pushed the girl away

"Oh so you want a piece of me huh sweetie haha you just hurted me and you think i wont do the same!" he said as he grabbed your wrist

"Let go now, before you regret anything let go now." you said as you stared into his eyes

"Sweetie you think I would let you go haha never" He pushed you hard against the cement roclk wall causing your head to hit the back into a rock. You felt sudden pain and dizziness but you still put up a fight. He laughed at you and punched you in the stomach. Add more pain tears started coming down your face.

"LET HER GO NOW!" a voice said running towards you and the guy.

"Look we have more company, care to join ?" he said as he got punched again in the face. Just than cop sirens could be heard and before you out you saw cops running towards you. As you fell someone caught you and the last things you heard was "____! Wake up please. I love you please wake up. Why are you so stupid for doing this!?"

The next three days

You woke up looking at the bright white ceiling and lights. Your eyes hurt and than you remembered you were in a fight with a guy and than thats when you remembered the voice. You quickly sat up causing who was next to you to stir in their sleep.  You looked down at a familiar face. You heart stopped. Kai. You started crying causing Kai to wake up.

"Babe why are you crying?!" Kai said as he pulled you into an embrace. Causing you to cry even more. He was here the man you loved the most was there by your side and you couldn't believe it.

Kai POV

I was done with everything. Chanyeol and Xiumin started acting weird around me and I knew it was because of what I have done to ____. I needed to get everything off my head so I decided to go for a late night jog. Maybe that would help me. I grabbed my phone and headphone as I told my mom I was going out of a jog.

I've been jogging for a while when a girl ran into me. She fell onto the ground and started crying

"Are you okay?" I asked as I saw that some of her clothing was ripped.

"Please....go.. help.. her" she said as she cried even more

"Go help who?" I asked

"I dont know who she is but she saved me and now she is the one in danger." the girl cried. I took the girl and brought her to the nearest snack bar. The owner looked at the girl than me.

"Aish auntie I didn't do anything?! Did you know where she came from?" I asked getting impatient

"Earlier a customer heard a scream and left. I'm guessing this is the girl the customer went and helped. Go look at the tunnel. I already called the cops." She said as she came to help the girl.

I started running towards the tunnel when I saw who this girl was. ______.

"LET HER GO!" I screamed as I ran up and punched his face. I was so angry how dare he touch my girl! As I was going to punch him again the cops came and arrested him. I turned to look at ____ who didn't look so well. Than I saw blood on the wall. _____. was about to fall over. I ran and hugged her as I started crying.

"____! Wake up please. I love you please wake up. Why are you so stupid for doing this!?" I said as the peramedics came and grabbed her.

When we reached the hospital I called Chanyeol hyung and told him what had happened. He didn't sound so happy and said he was on his way along with the other EXO members.

"Are you _____ gaurdian?" the doctor came and asked me

"Yes I am." I looked up at him

"She'll be fine. Thank goodness it was not too deep or else she wouldn't be here with us now. She just got out of surgery. We will be sending her into a room as soon as we can." He said as he bowed and walked away.

____-ah why must you do such stupid things. I thought as I fell down on the bench.

"HYUNG!"Sehun called as he and the rest of EXO ran up to me.

"Tell me she's okay?!"Chanyeol yelled as tears came down his face.

"Hyung she's fine. I'm sorry I couldn't of been there in time to save her." I started crying as D.O came and hugged me.

"That was the best you could do. Luckly you were there in time. What if you werent there than we dont know where she would be now. Don't blame youself." Suho said.

"Kai-shi, ____ has been moved to room 251." a nurse said as she came up to EXO

"Thank you." I bowed and started walking towards her room. EXO followed behind me and we all walked in silence.

Its been three days now and she still hasn't woken up. EXO and Daisy has visted everyday to make sure she was fine. Her parents called Daisy every now and than to see if there was anything new. I didn't want to leave her side even when EXO begged me to go home. I decided to sleep because I haven't slept in days. Just when I fell asleep I heard someone crying.I looked up and saw ___. She was crying, why?

"Babe why are you crying?!" I said as I pulled her into an embrace. I miss this. I miss her and her scent the way she felt in my arms, I miss knowing that I was the only who hugged her who could feel all the emotions she felt. I started crying with her.