Surprise visit

Destined to be

You just arrived in front of your house as Stacy stood there in awe.

"You never told me you guys were this rich!" Stacy said still in shock

"Haha Stacy you've been to my house back in the States this is just the upgraded version." You smiled as you walked into your house. It felt good to be back home in Seoul. You led Stacy through all the door ways to the guest room.

" Settle in okay? I'll be in my room if you need anything. Feel free to look around too the maids dont really care." You said as you started walking towards your room.

Opening the doors to your room felt so good. You stared at your room as you havent seen it in years and laid down on your bed. Your body went into a fetal position as you started crying again. Was being here really going to help you get over Kai? You dont know how long you were crying but you heard someone knock on the door.

"____. There is someone here to meet you. Hes cute! Who is he?" Stacy said as she went up to you realizing that you were crying

"Omo! Are you okay? Why are you crying again?" She asked panicking.

You wiped your tears and smiled. " Whos here again?"

"I dont know he didnt tell me his name he just said he is here to see you." Stacy said before standing up and leaving your room

 

Your POV

After calming myself down I decided to go see who was here. I climbed down my spiral stair case and the actual stair case leading to the living room. When I turned the corner to my surprise Xiumin was there sitting waiting for me.

"Xiumin... how did you know I was back?" I asked surprised still that he was here

"Your parents called Daisy but I answered. They told me you were back and so I left as soon as I could. Daisy still doesnt know you are back. No one does but me. I figured you need time alone but I still needed to check on you. You haven't talked to us in months ____. You stopped talking to Daisy too. Are you going to be fine?" he asked me as he still sat staring at me.

I finally decided to sit down and tell him everything. I told him that Mark was just a friend but Kai wouldn't listen, that after Kai broke up with me I took a leave of absence from school and the musical. I didnt know what to do anymore and I felt like I was stuck. I started crying when Xiumin finally talked.

"You arent the only who is hurt. Kai is too. He went back home and all his activities were put on hold. the company made an excuse that he is overseas to finish school. You don't know how hurt he is too but I also know that he doesnt know how hurt you are. You two need to talk that is all. Don't be too sad over it. If he really did like you than he would understand and he would of listened to you." Xiumin came and hugged me before telling me that he had a schedule to attend. I walked him to the front door and said my good bye as he drove off.

Should I go see him? No why should I ? I know I wanted to but he was the one who was being stupid for leaving me. I didn't want to see him anymore I didnt want to see the boy who broke my heart without even listening to my side of the story. Just than my phone went off.

Text id: Unknown

I told you that I would make things bad for you haha and look whos back in my life!

attachment:picture5510

I opened to see that the picture was of a sleeping Kai and June. So I guess he moved on after all. Maybe its time I do too.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Sorry you guys its been really sad chapters. Dont worry there will soon be happiness hopefully haha jk but thank you guys for reading my story! Please do comment I love reading your comments they make my day! Gamsahabnida <3