Leaving again

Destined to be

Just as you reached campus you saw a crowd of students surrounding the fountain. You held onto Kai's hands as you walked towards the scene.You were shocked to see what you had saw. It was a photo of you and Kai leaving the airport.

Headline: ____ in a secret relationship with EXO's Kai!

Caption: Exotics help take Kai away from a gold digger!!

Everyone stared at you as you let go of Kai's hands. People started whispering around you and before you knew it you were on the verge of tears. Kai was shocked and just when he was about to take you and run his phone rang.

"Hyung!...WHAT THE NEWS HIT SOUTH KOREA!?..... yes.. she's right here. I'll come back asap." Kai hung up and took your hands running back towards your car.

"Get in!" Kai said as he opened the passenger door. Still shocked and not knowing what to do you followed his order and climbed into the car, Kai got in and drove back to your house. You kept crying, what was going on you two were just happy and yet here goes another thing to block your happiness. Kai took your hands in his as he continued to drive. Just by not talking you could still feel the comfort in him. You looked up as he smiled at you. It hurted you even more on the inside. The little things he did was what you liked the most about him.

You arrived at your mansion as Sam was rushing out to come find you.

"Hyung, i'm sorry its my fault. Take ____ inside. We can talk later." Kai said as Stacy ran outside and grabbed you to go inside. You looked back to see Kai and Sam in a deep conversation.

Kai pov

"I dont know who did this to her but I will find out. Trust me hyung. I love her so much I dont want her to be hurt because of my celebraty status.":I could feel tears coming but I couldnt cry in front of Sam. I knew that it was time I went away until this cooled down. Sam  grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm not mad at you. I know how much you love her. Do what you feel is best for her." he said as he walked back inside the house.

I had to call Chanyeol back, he must be worried. I started re-dailing his number but all I could think about was ___.

"YAY! Come back now! The president is mad! Hurry up! Fans are getting mad! Have you seen your fan cafe? No forget that! DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY MADE A ANTIFAN CAFE FOR ___!? NO I THOUGHT NOT HURRY UP BEFORE I COME THERE AND KICK YOUR PERSONALLY! I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT HER AND LOOK AT THIS MESS!" Chanyeol was mad I could feel it.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm coming back on the nearest flight. Which is in 5 hours. I'll be back to care for all this problems I promise." I said as tears came down my face. I suddenly felt arms wrapped around my waist. Looking behind me to only see ___. Her smiles kills me.

"Oppa, its okay. We can get through this." She said to the phone making me think for a second that she was talking to me. She grabbed the phone and asked if Chanyeol heard her because it was meant for him. I held onto her as she calmed Yeol down and after 30 minutes he finally did. To my surprise he didnt tell her that i was going back to South Korea. Now how was i suppose to break it to her.

*4 hours later

No one pov

You and Kai were laying in your bed next to one another as you had fell asleep crying into his chest. He didnt move for the last 3 hours as he wanted to look at you for as long as he could. He knew it was going to be a while until he saw your face again. As you slowly got up you realized that Kai wasnt in the room anymore. You heart dropped. Where did he go? You ran around the whole house looking for him. Just when you bumped into a maid you asked to only hear that he left just a few minutes ago with Sam to the airport. You ran to your car and started driving towards the airport in tears. You looked to see that the plane to South Korea was leaving in 20 minutes. You started crying even more and looked for the gate.

After 10 minutes you finally reached the gate just to see that Kai was about to go in.

"Oppa..." you cried as you saw him enter the airport gates. You don't know how long it would be until you saw him again.

"Its okay, when we were torn apart we found each other again. I'll come back for you I promise." Kai said as he continued to walk on.

You fell down onto the ground as Sam and Stacy came to hug you. He was leaving again so soon after just reappearing.