Happy again

Destined to be

"Hahaha! So thats the kind of girl ___ was when she was younger!" Kai laughed as your mom showed him all of your photo albulms.

"OMMMAAAA! Stop its embarassing!" You tried to hide behind your dad only making everyone laugh harder.

"What's all this laughter I hear?" Minho oppa said as he walked into the living room.

"OPPA! Make mom stop please!?" You ran up and hugged Minho.

"Well I miss you too sis, its not like we haven't seen each other in weeks." MInho smiled returning the hug.

"I know I know but first stop mom please!" You whined pointing at your mom who now was laughing even more by your behavior.

"I don't think I got the chance to properly introduce myself. Hello I'm Kai." Kai said as he stood up to shake Minho's hands.

"Yes, nice to finally meet the jerk who made my baby sis cry for days." Minho said glaring at Kai

"Oppa." You said glaring back at him.

"I know. I'm just giving him crap." Minho smiled as he walked towards your parents.

"Mrs.Choi and Mr. Choi, lunch is served." a maid said as she left the living room

"Let's go eat shall we?" dad said as he led the way

 

Lunch was full of more embarassing moments told by everyone in your family. You felt like crawling into a whole but you appreciated that Kai held your hand through out dinner. He would shoot you little smiles when you felt like you wanted to kill yourself if you heard another story. After lunch was done your parents and Minho were heading back to the company leaving you and Kai alone.

"Oppa I think I need to go back to school. Want to go on campus with me?" You asked Kai who was now sitting on your bed staring at you.

"Hm. that sounds nice I never got to see your campus anyways." Kai said as he got up and gave you a back hug.

"Sounds like a plan." You said as you ran from Kai's embrace down the stairs.

"Ya ___! wait for me too!" Kai said laughing and running after you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry you guys its just a short chapter. there is a lot of homework i need to do. life as a college student! lol but thank you guys for the comments you make my day <3