South Korea?

Destined to be

Its been months since you and Kai have talked. Ever since he broke up with you, you haven't been out of your dorm room at all. You had taken a leave of absence from school and the musical. Director Jason told you to take as much time as you need but for you to recover soon if you still wanted your part in the play. All of your professors gave you homework and tests you needed to do while you were on leave. Stacy your roommate has been checking on you every now and than when you were too quite. Most times when you cried she would comfort you or she would leave the room. You didn't know what to do with your world anymore. It was all so painful.

Finally Stacy was done seeing you cry.

"___! Get out of your bed now! Lets go! March on down here right now!"Stacy said in her most serious voice.

You looked up at her and cried even more. "Stacy, I dont know what to do anymore. I feel so torn apart." you cried as Stacy came to hug you

"Shush baby girl. If he had really loved you than he wouldn't of left you for the tinest issue. Everyone knows that you and Mark are nothing but friends. Now lets get up we have some where to go." Stacy stood up and grabbed clothes for you as she went towards the bathroom to turn on the shower.

"Hurry sweetie we need you to get out of bed now." Stacy said as she came back to drag you to the bathroom. You didn't feel like arguing with her anymore so you went and took a shower. As you got dressed you decided to delete pictures of you and Kai together. That was when you came across the video Kai had left you 2 almost 3 years ago.

"____! hi there baby! I just wanted to leave this video on your phone and tell you that today on our frist date was the happiest I have ever been in my life. You have become such a big part of my life and I don't know what I would do without you. I might be hard headed at times and I might not listen to you but juts know that I really care. Puuuing Puuing! I think I am starting to fall deeper baby. So please be on the other end to catch me from falling. Oh and one more thing, even if in the future we go our seperate ways,  I will always be there to watch over you. *Muah! Love you babeeeeee!" Kai smiled and frantically stopped the video when you heard your voice in the backround.

You started tearing up again but before you could Stacy was already there to stop you.

"Lets go huh? YOu are a huge mess and staying in here for so long won't help you get over him." She said as she stood you up and you walked out of your dorm/

"Stacy where are we going?" You finally asked

"South Korea."Stacy said as she was still dragging you

"WAIT WHERE?" You were shocked. Did Stacy just say South Korea

"Yes I did just say South Korea. I got permission from your parents and we are heading back to your house in South Korea. Director Jason gave me your part of the script. We are taking this time for you to get over him and for you to remember what your own dreams are. Lets go." Stacy said as Sam pulled up to pick you guys up.