Chapter 3

Fishy's Love

Donghae keep smiling to himself on the way back to hostel… He keep thinking of what happened just now.

‘Can I…. give u a goodnight kiss?’ He asked her, which earn a very much blushed face from Hanuel.

‘Stop fooling around Donghae….’ Hanuel withdraw her hand from him but he hold on to it tight.

‘I am serious….I wanted to give u a goodnight kiss everyday if I can…..’

‘Erm…hmn…. Donghae….I….’ Hanuel looked at Donghae, biting her lip.

‘U are not willing?’ Donghae asked, heart thumping hard.

‘What if I pass the germ to u?’ Hanuel looked down, blushing at her own words.

‘Then we start from the kiss on forehead then….’ Without wasting any time, he pulled her to him and pressed his lip on her pretty forehead. He still couldn’t help pecking her lip despite of the risk of catching flu from her and he declared to her that they are now the HaeNuel couple now… perfect combination of sea and sky…….

 …………

…………….

…………………

‘DOGGIE!!!!!!’ Hanuel shrieked to her best friend over the phone and it does cause Doggie to frowned at the high decibel of her sound.

‘I am not deaf, please don’t shout…’

‘Doggie…. We are together…’ Hanuel stated, dreamily.

‘What??? U agree to be with him just after 3 days?’ Doggie rolled her eyes at the information her best friend fed her.

‘But he is what I wanted…. And… we kissed….’ Hanuel said, blushing.

‘Song Hanuel…… Are u all right? U even kissed? When u know him for barely less than 3 days?’ Doggie hissed at her friend.

‘Doggie… what’s wrong with that?’

‘I don’t trust celebrity….And its simply too fast..’ Doggie stated.

‘Doggie, he is different….when are u coming back? I wanted u to meet him!’

‘3 weeks later… Pinky pig, promise me u will protect yourself all right?’ Doggie said, frowning.

‘Doggie….Dont worry… u will know how nice he is after meeting him….’

‘I hope so…..’

…………

…………………..

………………………….

Hanuel and Donghae started to date and they couldn’t feel any more sweeter. Donghae hope he can have more time to stick with Hanuel but he has his own schedule to attend to, especially when he is busy preparing for SUJU-M Chinese album right now.

‘Pinky….’ Donghae hugged at Hanuel who is packing her bag right now…

‘Yes?’ Haneul leaned toward her boyfriend and smiled at his eagyo-ness.

‘How I wish I can fly with u…’ Donghae pouted at her.

‘U has your own schedule remember?’ Hanuel remind him.

‘*sigh* so how long will u stay in Taiwan this time round?’

‘A week or so? Not sure yet…’

‘Pinky…  who is that pilot who keep on calling u?’

‘He is just a colleague…’ Hanuel stated.

‘But….. I don’t like it…’ Donghae pouted.

‘All right all right….Haha! I will stop talking to him all right?’ Hanuel pecked at Donghae’s lip before she turned to face the mirror, pulling her Korean Air-stewardess uniform.

‘Come on… I send u to airport…’ Donghae took her hand in his and carried her luggage with another hand.

‘Gomawo…’ Hanuel pecked at his cheek, smiling at him.

……….

……………..

…………………….

‘Hanuel ah~ what are u doing?’ Hanuel couldn’t help smiling upon hearing the sound of her boyfriend’s voice.

‘I am missing u, my dear….’ Hanuel laid down on her bed in Taipei hotel.

‘I miss u too….’

‘How I wish I can see u now….’ Hanuel said, looking at the picture of them both in her wallet.

‘Really? What would u do if I appear before u right now?’

‘Hahaha! I will do whatever u want.’ Hanuel chuckled at the thought of it.

‘Really??? Make sure u keep your promise.’

‘Yes, of course….If u appears right now…’ Hanuel said, chuckling softly.

‘All right… Now… open your door…’

‘Hae… stop fooling around…’ Hanuel chuckled.

‘Just do it….’Donghae insisted.

‘Hae….’ Hanuel stand up and walked toward her bedroom’s door, opening it.

‘Surprise? Pinky~’ Donghae stretched his arms to her girlfriend and smiled at her, passing her the bunch of pink roses that he prepared for her.

‘Hae!!!!’ Hanuel pounced over and hugged him, overjoyed upon seeing the person she miss the most. To her, nothing excited her more than seeing Donghae.

‘Are u happy, my princess?’ Donghae asked, pushing Hanuel into her room and closed the door. He doesn’t want to invite any paparazzi here with their intimate gesture.

‘Yes, my Prince bada…..’ Hanuel said, pecking his lip.

 ‘Nothing matter as long as u are happy….’ Donghae connect his forehead to her pretty forehead, rubbing his nose to her’s.  Stuffing the bunch of pretty roses to her.

‘Oh… I love u so much, my prince….’ Hanuel smelled at the sweet pink roses and smiled at her prince.

‘U are most welcome…’

‘Come on here…tell me how u manage to escape from your schedule?’ Hanuel pull Donghae to her bed. Donghae lean to the headrest and Hanuel leaned to him closely.

‘Erm… I got  this planned long time ago…. I have to think of a way to meet my princess… how can I survive if I can’t see u for 2 months?’ Donghae said, kissing her forehead.

‘Hae….’ Hanuel pulled him to her and kiss him on the lip again. Donghae hug her close to him and deepen the kiss. Somehow the kisses couldn’t satisfy the both of them and they started to caress each other. Hanuel slowly slide down, laying on the bed with Donghae sprawled on top of her….

‘Princess….’ Donghae break off from their passionate lip lock and looked at Hanuel. She is blushing and panting from their passionate kiss. She looks so y with her hairs falling softly on her cheekbone as her shirt’s collar is being pushed down by Donghae just now…

‘Huh…?’ Hanuel opened her eyes and look at Donghae with her blurry eyes…

‘I am sorry….’ Donghae looked away and shifted from Hanuel.

‘Why?’ Hanuel asked, sitting up.

‘We shouldn’t do that…’ Donghae said, pulling up her collar and smiled at her. ‘I wanted us to be legally married before we belong to each other, truly.’

‘Hae…. U are so sweet…..’ Hanuel hug him, smiling out of happiness.

‘So, will u marry me?’ Donghae asked, looking at her sincerely.

‘Hae… yes, but not now….’ Hanuel said, tapping his nose gently.

‘Why not?’ Donghae asked, pulling down her hand and peck on it.

‘Because we are both young….Lets just enjoys dating for a little while more shall we?’ Hanuel cupped his face in her hand and peck on his lip again.

‘All right… I will be a little bit more patient then…’ Donghae said as he pulled her into his embrace.

…………

……………….

…………………………

Donghae and the rest of the SUJU M boys are currently sitting down in a quiet pub waiting for the rest of the boys to arrive. They wanted to have a gathering with them as they will be staying in Taiwan for a period of time and won’t be able to meet like this so soon…

‘Hey… how is ur Chinese lesson going on?’ Zhou Mi looked at Eunhyuk and Sungmin who is very much worried of their limited Chinese.

‘Trying hard, Mi….’ Eunhyuk said, frowning.

‘Should try harder…Don’t always say ni hao ma(how are u) only.’ Evil Kyuhyun said as he smirked at Sungmin and Enhyuk.

‘Gomawo..’ Henry smiled at the cool lady bartender who serves his drink to him.*in chinese*‘Hey…. She can be quite pretty isn it?’ Henry asked Ryeowook who simply gave a glance at the bartender, nodding at Henry before he get back to his phone.

*In chinese*‘Yeah… If only she change her way of dressing and learn to dress like a girl….’ Donghae rub in.

‘Hey… speak in Korean… I cant understand…’ Eunhyuk pouted. Kyuhyun whispered in his ears and Eunhyuk casted 1 look at the bartender too. Decided to keep quiet for a moment 1st.

*(C) in Chinese

(C) ‘This is uniual, girl doesn’t have to be clad in dress all the while…’ Zhou Mi voiced his opinion too, looking over to the bartender.

(C) ‘I would still prefer girl have to dress like a girl… No matter how hard she tried to act like a boy she is still a girl.. Maybe she had girlfriend too…’ Donghae said, playfully.

(C) ‘Hey… Don’t comment people like that…what if she can understand?’ Ryeowook stated, noticing the changes of the bartender expression.

(C) ‘Don’t think so….’ Donghae said, chuckling.

(C) ‘Please make sure your victim doesn’t understand u when u critic other in future…’ the bartender placed Donghae’s cup of drink in front of him and all the boys look at her wide-mouthed, surprise by the fluent Chinese.

(C)’Hey…. I don’t…I am not….’ Donghae is stunned, not knowing how to react for a moment.

(C) ‘Not talking about me?’ she narrowed her eyes looking at Donghae.

(C)’Look, miss… we don’t have any ill intention…’ Zhou Mi tried to explain.

(C) ‘Cheh~ No good intention either..’ She snapped at him, crossing her arms.

‘Hey, Please… we do apologize if we offended u in any way…’ Sungmin piped in, not wanting to create a scene here.

‘Apologize is not needed from someone who is not in the fault.’ The bartender said in fluent Korean, glancing over to Donghae.

‘Chaerin....’ a guy tapped at the cool bartender’s shoulder and she turned and looked at him. He shook his head at her and she bit her lip, walking away.

‘I am sorry....’ the guy bowed at the boys.

‘Hey, Jungkyu, new girl?’ Zhou Mi asked his friend.

‘Well, not exactly …’ JungKyu said, looking at his celebrity friend whom he got to know recently.

‘Cheh…. Not a good choice, JungKyu hyung..’ Donghae elated, glaring over to Chaerin who is being surrounded by a gang of young girls.

Everyone chatted happily at the pub and Donghae make sure he keeps his way out from that bartender. She seems to be avoid having contact with him as well and Donghae started to relax with his hyungs.

‘I am going to the gent…’ Donghae said to his brothers.

‘Saranghae~~’ Donghae heard a girl shouting as he stepped out from gent. He turned his head toward the source of the sound, wondering whether its 1 of their fan. He got the shock of his life when he saw two girls kissing outside the ladies, one of them is the bartender… He turned his head away, making his way out. He is right… That girl is not normal at all… 

 

**Hi all, i noticed the increasing number of subscriber only after 2 chapters, u guy really loves Hae dont u? Thanks for reading and subscribing. No matter its new or old friend, please continue to support me all right? I welcome all sort of comments, critics and suggestion. Thanks for reading and support ^_* v