Chapter 14

Fishy's Love

‘Donghae….’ Chaerin waved at Donghae who is looking tired and worn out after the long days meeting for their 7thanniversary concert.

‘Hmn? Where is Hanuel?’ Donghae asked.

‘Erm… Hanuel…’

‘Can’t make it to meet me again?’ Donghae asked.

‘Well, yes…. But she couldn’t contact u at all, what happen?’

‘Hmn?’ Donghae pulled out his phone and looked at the black screen. ‘No power…’ Donghae waved it in front of her, putting it back to his pocket.

‘I see… well…’ Chaerin looked at his tired face, reading his expression.

‘I am fine… I gotten used to it anyway…’ Donghae smiled at her bitterly, he knows she is sort of… worried about him. It is all right to accept that?

‘Erm….So…’

‘I am going then…’ Donghae smiled at Chaerin, waving his hand. It’s just won’t do if he keep on sticking to her so much…Chaerin looked at him from behind…biting her lip…She know she shouldn’t  do that but she just couldn’t help herself…

‘Donghae~ Your doggie son is missing u…’ Chaerin said just as Donghae intend to walk away.

‘Really?’ Donghae turned back and looked at her, giving her a faint smile.

‘Yes… So… do u want to have your dinner here with your Doggie son?’ Chaerin offered, he must be alone later… And she remembered he doesn’t like to eat alone.

‘Chaerin…’ Donghae hesitate for a moment before he nodded at her, really grateful of her offer… He had nowhere to go too…And… Its just a meal right?

‘Come on in…’ Chaerin smiled, pulling him inside. Somehow, she is quite happy that he decided to stay.

‘Paran ya….’ Donghae squatted down and pick the puppy up, it.

‘I will get our dinner ready all right?’ Chaerin said.

‘Thanks, Chaerin…’

‘Meanwhile, get your phone charged, Hanuel might call later…’ Chaerin remind, passing him the phone charger.

‘Thanks…’ Donghae looked at Chaerin who is walking toward kitchen, heaving out a deep sigh… How he wish… how he wish…

.........

‘U should really visit Mokpo… It’s really heavenly.’ Donghae totally forget about keeping his distant with Chaerin after the dinner. He is now telling her excitedly about his hometown, which he is so proud of.

‘Really?’ Chaerin asked, looking at his excited face.

‘Yes…’ Donghae looked at her, nodding his head.

‘So?’

‘So u should come and visit~ I will definitely show u around..’

‘If I had the chance I will…’ Chaerin nodded. But, she doubt that’s possible…

‘Mokpo contains all my childhood memories… Yudal Beach is the best beach in the world..And I done something naughty too…’ Donghae stuck out his tongue, smiling mischievously.

‘What?’ Chaerin asked.

‘Scribbling on the rock!!’

‘Vandalism… bad kid…’ Chaerin chuckled,shaking her head.

‘I am still young then… I am only 7~’

‘That is not a good reason…’

‘Do U know what I had written?’

‘What?’

‘I want to be rich…’ Donghae elated.

‘Huh?’

‘Yes… I want to be rich… to give my parent a better life…’

‘Donghae…’

‘But my dad…’ Donghae looked down and played with his own fingers, gloomy out of sudden…

‘Donghae….’ Chaerin looked at Donghae, squeezing his hand..

‘Chaerin …I…’Donghae asked, looking at Chaerin sorrowfully. He wish to have a comforting hug so much…

‘Its ok…I understand….’ Chaerin move nearer to him and wrap her arms around his shoulder, patting his back.

‘Thanks….’ Donghae placed his chin on her shoulder, closing his eyes. How can he resist being close to her?

……….

‘Goodnight, sleep well…’ Donghae said between a yawn, waving to Chaerin.

‘Donghae….’

‘Hmnn?’ Donghae turned back and looked at her.

 Do u want to stay here tonight??’Chaerin asked.

‘Huh??’ Donghae raised his eyebrow in surprise.

‘U look tired…’ Chaerin said.

‘I certainly do…’ The whole day of meeting really tire him out…

‘Come on in then….’ Chaerin chuckled.

‘Thanks u…’