Chapter 23

Fishy's Love

 

 ‘I am glad… if it can cure your illness I am glad…’ Mrs.Lee smiled at Chaerin, before she can finish her words.

‘Ajumeoni…’ Chaerin is greatly touched at her words and tears started to well in her eyes.

‘So don’t worry…Just go ahead…’ She nodded at her, sincerely.

‘How can I?’ Chaerin shook her head, trying to hold back her tears.

‘Yes, u can… cos there’s no running away for u after u accepted his bone narrow…U are to marry him no matter what~’

‘It might not match….’ Chaerin said, blushing at her words.

‘Hahahahah!! omma, great move! Thank u… Ajussi, ajumeoni… I hope u are not against the idea…’Donghae looked at Mr and Mrs Im, trying to read their mind.

‘No no no... match or no match u are to marry her…Finally she gotten herself a boyfriend, I wouldn’t want to miss the chance to married her out… Can’t stand keeping her with me for the rest of her life..’ Mr.Im stated, shrugging his shoulder.

‘APPA!!!!’ Chaerin protested at her father’s comment, glaring at his father who is laughing his head off right now. Everyone, except Chaerin started to laugh with Mr.Im and Donghae decided to help Chaerin by pulling her to him.

‘Oh… u do not have to worry…I wished I can marry to her ASAP too…’ Donghae smiled at Chaerin who is still pouting.

‘Oh really?’ Mr.Im asked.

‘Yes…’ Donghae nodded his head, looking to his omma who is nodding vigorous as well.

‘Ok~ make it today then…’ Mr.Im said, smiling.

‘WHAT????!!!!!’ everyone exclaimed in surprise, looking at Mr.Im as thought as he had gone crazy.

‘Oh…. Its almost evening time now, not a good timing… make it tomorrow morning then…’ He said, rather calmly.

‘Erm… Ajussi…Don’t u think…’ Donghae stuttered, he wouldn’t want Chaerin to marry him in a rush like this…

‘WHY???? U ARE NOT WILLING??’ Mr.Im growled at him.

‘Appa!’ Chaerin frowned at her father’s autocraticness.

‘No, of course not… I am more than willing… But is it all right for Chaerin to get marry me in a rush like this?’

‘what we need is just a church.. I believe there is right?’ Mr.Im asked, looking at Donghae. He smiled when Donghae nodded at him. ‘And bride, bridegroom, parent of both, which are all present right now… so I don’t see why we cant…’

‘Hmn….But I haven’t even proposed yet…’ Donghae looked at Chaerin, studying her expression.

‘Yes, appa… are u gonna married me away just like this?’ Chaerin asked, rolling her eyes.

‘Yes…’ Mr.Im said, pushing Chaerin toward Donghae.

‘APPA!!!!’ the whole house roared with laughter as Chaerin pouted at her dad who is talking about her marriage in a nonchalant way.

‘Erm… Since jang-in-nim(father in law) insist…. Actually…’ Donghae smirked at Chaerin expression of rolling her eyes when she heard the words jang-in-nim coming from Donghae’s mouth. ‘I did prepared something…’ Pulling out a blue velvet box, Donghae kneeled down, opening the box revealing a glimmering sapphire blue ring. ‘Will u marry me? Im Chaerin?’

‘HAE!!!’ Chaerin is surprised at Donghae sudden action, she looked at him… not knowing what to say…

‘Just say yes….’ Mr.Im gave his daughter a push and Mrs.Im slapped at his arm and gestured him to keep quiet.

‘Well… I…’ Chaerin turned and looked around, everyone is holding their breath, waiting for her answer.

‘Please allow me to take care of u for life…’ pulling at her hand, Donghae pleaded.

‘Hae… u really want a sick woman as your wife?’ Chaerin asked, kneeling down too, caressing his cheek.

‘As long as she is Im Chaerin…’ Donghae smiled, wrapping her hand in his.

‘In that case…. Yes, I do…’ Chaerin nodded at him before she flung her hands and wrapped it around his neck.

‘Thanks… thanks…’ Donghae drifted away from her, sliding the ring in her finger and gave her hand a peck.

‘Lovely ring…’ Chaerin admired the pretty sapphire blue ring on her finger, smiling.

‘Lovely ring for lovely bride…. And I can’t wait for tomorrow to come.’ Leaning his forehead to her’s, Donghae elated softly.

‘Ermm.. hmnpph… *Cough cough* Everyone… we better sleep early tonight… the weather is kind of hot isn’t it?’ Mr.Im said, glancing over to the couple who is busily nuzzling like nobody business.

‘I am sorry…’ Donghae blushed, helping Chaerin up.

‘I think I better send someone to look after u tonight, young lad… u had a bad record of running away!!’ Mr.Im said, winking at Donghae. Everyone laughed at Mr.Im’s comment again. The atmosphere in the house is so lively and heart warming.

…….

……….

………….

Donghae stand at the aisle, glancing nervously at the doorway… No suit, no tuxedo, no posh clothes, he just wore a simple shirt with a blazer, waiting for his bride.

‘Yah… are u that nervous?’ Donghwa looked at his younger brother who is keep fiddling and nudging.

‘Yes…’ Donghae nodded.

‘Don’t be… Here she comes….’ Donghwa nodded toward the church’s door direction.

Same goes to bride, she just wore a simple short, white gown. Her shoulder length hair is being let down naturally, decorated with a simple white pearl band. Donghae smile, upon seeing her pretty smile through the veil that covered her face …    

Donghae marched toward his bride, who is walking in gracefully beside her father.

‘Aish… don’t be impatient…’ Mr.Im stated, enjoying teasing his future son-in-law. He can sense the love that he has for his daughter and he is glad his daughter finally found someone to take care of her.

‘I am sorry… I can’t help it…’ Donghae said, smiling at Chaerin.

‘She is your, u both have the whole lifetime….’ Mr.Im stated, giving Chaerin’s hand to Donghae. Looking at his daughter with a glimpse of tear.

‘Appa….’ Chaerin eyes’s b with tears as well. She thought she will be staying with his father for the rest of her life…  She never ever imagined that’s she will be getting married…

‘I will take good  care of her, Jang-in-nim…’ Donghae nodded at his father-in-law, clutching Chaerin’s hand tightly.

‘All right..’ Mr.Im nodded at him and gesture him get on with the ceremony.

……..

………….

…………………

‘Oh! Shut up…’ Chaerin pushed Donghae away, blushing.

‘I am serious all right..’ Donghae pulled her back to him, connecting his forehead to her’s.

‘Hae…’ Chaerin looked at him, with a worried look.

‘I wanted at least 4 children…’

‘But… my children might inherit my illness…’

‘Our children u mean… how are u gonna to have children by yourself?’ Donghae smirked, her chin, seductively.

‘Hae!’ Chaerin blushed at his word again, pushing away his naughty hand.

‘Don’t  worry… we gonna get your illness cured…’

‘What if….?’ Chaerin know there is no guarantee on every operation…

‘Even if so… I remembered Ae Li hyung su nim ever said that our genes are very strong… so there’s high possibilities that our children takes after me…’ Donghae assured, smiling at Chaerin.

‘I hope so…. I really hope so…’ Chaerin leaned her head to his chest, closing her eyes.

‘So… are we gonna to work hard now?’ Donghae asked, tightening his grip.

‘Aish… shut up.. shut up…’ Chaerin covered his mouth with her hand, blushing.

‘Its ok….It wont be now…’ Donghae kissed her hand, smiling assuring at her.

‘Hae… thank u…’ Chaerin pecked his lip softly, waiting for Donghae to deepen their kiss.

‘Thanks you too, for marrying me…’Donghae pulled her closer, kissing her deeper and deeper.

‘But I don’t want to wait…’ Chaerin mumble, between their kiss.

‘Huh?’ Donghae broke away from their lip lock and looked at her, very much blur of her sudden statement.

‘Forget about it then…’ Chaerin smirked, pushing Donghae away.

‘Oh no…. there’s no room to regret now….’ Donghae smirked, pulling her back to her and crashed his lip to her once again.

‘Be patient…’ Chaerin chuckled as he pulled at her clothes roughly, as if he is trying to rip it off.

‘I can’t…’ Donghae said as he finally get that sickening piece of clothing off her. Chaerin cling to Donghae, caressing his back softly, creating a tingling feeling at the places where she touched.

‘Yeobo, I love  u…’ Donghae whispered as he kisses on her neck, going down further and further.

‘I love u too, my husband…’ Chaerin’s hands clutched on his bare shoulder.

……

…………..

……………….

‘Erm.. hmp.. dear in law… is  it a good timing to give birth 10 months later?’ Mr.Im asked Mrs.Lee, glancing over to the newly wed couple meaningfully.

‘APPA!!!’ Chaerin blushed at the words of his father, bowing her head.

‘Hahahahaha~ anytime is a good timing!’ Mrs.Lee answered.

‘No… its not a good timing…’ Donghae said, clutching his wife’s hand.

‘Oh? Why?’ Mr.Im asked.

‘Cos I wanted her to get healthy before we have our baby…’ Donghae said, looking at his father in law. Everyone went silent, knowing what he meant… Mr.Im looked at Donghae, nodding his head, very much pleased of this son-in-law. He stands up, gave Donghae a pat on his shoulder and walked off.

‘Oh… his cry babiness is acting up…I am going to see him…’ Chaerin whispered to Donghae, standing up, walking toward his father. Donghae nodded at his wife, giving her hand a peck before letting it go.

‘Appa…’ Chaerin hugged her father from behind, resting her head on his back.

‘Girl…. Good choice…’ Mr.Im said as he patted her daughter’s hand.

‘Yes…’ Chaerin nodded, smiling in happiness. She knows she made a right choice, he is indeed a good husband.

‘Girl…. I am really glad u found someone who could take good care of u… maybe he can do it better than I do…’ Mr.Im turned over, caressing his daughter’s face.

‘No…nobody takes care of me like u do, appa…I am still gonna stuck to u…’

‘Chaerin ah… my daughter… U know how happy am I to see u like this? I never thought u will ever gave your heart to someone. When u always seems to be pushing people away…’

‘Haha! Doesn’t work on him…He is thick skinned and stuck to me like leech…’ Chaerin smiled.

‘I am glad… I am really glad…’ Mr.Im nodded.

‘Oh… this is so not u, appa… I still loved your cheekiness the best..’

‘All right.. all right… anyway, I gotten a burden off my shoulder and that’s call for a celebration…’

‘Aish… appa…. So u find me bothersome?’

‘Hahahahhaha!!’

‘Yeobo…. Jang-in-nim…  I..’

‘What’s up?’ Chaerin asked, noticing the worried look on her husband’s face.