Chapter 13

Fishy's Love

‘Thanks…’ Chaerin is really gratitude for the great night out and the ride home.

‘U are most welcome…’ Donghae smiled at Chaerin.

‘Erm… in that case… good night then..’ Chaerin smiled at Donghae, waving her hand.

‘Good night…’ Donghae pull Chaerin into his embrace, giving her a gentle hug.

‘U guy sure liked skins ship a lot..’ Chaerin chuckled, leaning her head on his shoulder.

‘Cos its show how much u care for that person..’ Donghae tighten his grip, closing his eyes.

‘Maybe….’ Somehow… both of them doesn’t feel like drifting away from each other...

Chaerin pushed Donghae away gently upon feeling the vibration of his phone.

‘I…am going…’Donghae rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, after he successfully fumbles out his phone from somewhere.

‘Ok… take care…’ Chaerin waved her hand at him again and closed the door. Chaerin stunned at the reflection of her blushing face on the mirror… What is going on? She thought of Suan’s word… they seems to be too close recently and it’s doesn’t sound right… However, everything just happens so naturally that she doesn’t have any chance to think much… Chaerin heaved out a heavy sigh, maybe she should be careful to keep her distant from him in future….

…….

……….

…………….

Donghae smiled, looking at the big packet of food he bought for his ‘son’ Paran. He bought some food for Paran’s omma, Chaerin too. He insisted that she is Paran’s omma although Chaerin refuse to accept the title, claiming that she don’t have the ability to give birth to a puppy. He smiled at the thought of Chaerin being Paran’s omma and him being Paran’s appa…  So, are they considered as couple?

‘Hi….’ Donghae greeted Chaerin who is smiling at him.

‘Oh… you come at the right time!’ Chaerin said as she took over Paran’s food.

‘Why? Are u missing me?’ Donghae asked, cheekily.

‘Dream on~ Lee Donghae…’ Chaerin turned and shouted ‘Pinky!!!’ Donghae heart skipped a beat when he heard Hanuel’s name. Moment later, he saw Hanuel waking out from her room, running toward his direction upon seeing him.

‘Oh??? Hae?? How do u know I come back early??’ Hanuel pounced over to him and gave him a big hug, pecking his cheek. Never did she know Donghae is equally surprise to see her as well as he doesn’t come here for Hanuel... However he couldn’t help having a pang of guilt when he realized that he doesn’t look forward seeing Hanuel here.

‘I…. surprise?’ Donghae smiled, kissing her cheek. What he can do now is just to pretend till the end…

‘U must had tipped him off…’ Hanuel said, looking at Chaerin.

‘Please.. u just step in barely less than 10 minutes… how am I to tip him off?’ Chaerin rolled her eyes at her, carrying Paran which is yelping and waving it tail from thousand to nine hundred upon seeing Donghae. She doesn’t want to see Hanuel screaming and jumping around because of Paran again.

‘Hahahahah! True… we had great synchronize don’t we, Hae?’ Hanuel smiled sweetly, hugging Donghae’s arm.

‘Yes…’ Donghae looked at Chaerin who is walking toward her room before he regains his attention to Hanuel who is busily telling her about her trip to Paris…..

………..

………………..

…………………….

‘Are u going to keep on mentioning Chaerin?’ Kyuhyun asked, pausing his game and looked at his hyung.

‘I…’ Donghae stunned, looking back at Kyuhyun. He himself didn’t realize that he keeps on yakking about Chaerin…

‘So… who do u like?’ Kyuhyun asked, narrowing his eyes at Donghae..

‘What are u talking about?’ Donghae stuttered, knowing very well what Kyuhyun meant.

‘Don’t pretend… U liked her?’

‘She is… just a friend..’ Donghae insisted, going against his heart.

‘Is it? From what I see its more than friend..’ Kyuhyun stated, bluntly. Causing Donghae to stunned at the fact that Kyuhyun is stating. He didn’t expect this to come from Kyuhyun, who certainly doesn’t seem like a person who is sensitive to these kind of relationship issue…

‘Kyu!!!’

‘U knows I am telling the truth…’ Kyuhyun looked at him, straight in the eyes.

‘I am going to engaged to Hanuel..’

‘That’s not the point of our current discussion..’

‘I… liked Hanuel…’Donghae insisted.

‘…………..’ Kyuhyun looked at him, studying his expression.

‘And I am going to engage with her soon…’

‘I hope u know what u are doing…’ Kyuhyun walked away, leaving Donghae who is very much vexed right now. Donghae bit his lip, pulling out his phone.

‘Hanuel? Shall we go for a date tomorrow? I think I will be available after my meeting tomorrow.’

‘Hae? Yes, great! I won’t have to fly till next week! I see u then, Hae~’

‘All right..i will pick u up at your house ok?’

‘All right~’ Donghae ended the conversation, looking at his phone for a moment. Why is he doesn’t carry any feels of happiness upon knowing that he will be going to see Hanuel tomorrow?