Chapter 1

Fishy's Love

‘Aish… why on earth will they choose this place to meet up out of these place?’ Donghae muttered as he walked fast toward the direction of the lift. He is rushing to meet up his long time friend from Mokpo.

*Phone ringing*

‘Yah, Hae, are u coming?’

‘On my way~ why would u choose this place out of all place?’ Donghae complaint. It took him quite a while to locate this apartment which is located in sub urban of Seoul, far away from the city.

‘Hey… seem like u had forgotten that u are a celebrity don’t u? Nowhere can be safer than my house!’ His friend chided, chuckling.

‘Do I have to go till 20thfloor?’ Donghae rolled his eyes.

‘Just shut up and come here fast!’

‘WAITT!!!!’ Donghae shouted at the closing lift door, running fast toward it, he hope that he won’t have to wait for another lift as he is terribly late as it is.

The lift door opened and Donghae looked up, smiling at the kind hearted soul who is willing to wait for him. Suddenly his smile froze when he saw the person who stood inside the lift. Standing in front of him is a beautiful fair, long haired girl. She looks so cute with a spec on her clean, fair face.

‘Arent u going to come in?’ The girl asked in her sweet voice.

‘Oh…. Thank u….’ Donghae blushed and stepped in the lift. He stole several glances at the girl and the more he looked at her the cuter she looks to him. Realizing his gaze, she turned, flashing a sweet smile at him.

‘Hi~ how are u?’

‘I… am fine…Thanks u….’ Donghae stuttered, can’t believe that she is taking the initiative to speak to him. ‘Do u know me?’ He asked carefully, pointing to himself.

‘Of course I do…. Donghae ssi…’ She chuckled before she turned and waved at him. ‘ I am Haneul, Song Hanuel, nice to meet u.’

‘Nice to meet u Hanuel ssi…’ Donghae liked her name… Haneul… Sky… The lift stopped at level 20 and Donghae doesn’t feel like stepping out at all. He glanced over to her again, earning himself a sweet smile from her.

‘Goodbye…’ She waved and nodded at him.

‘Goodbye….’ Donghae stepped out of the lift, turning back to look at her. Just as the lift door is about to close, Donghae slipped in the lift again, looking at Haneul.

‘Yes?’ Hanuel is surprised at his sudden action and looked up to him with a questioning look.

‘Haneul ssi…. Can I…. invite u to my performance next week?’

‘Performance?’ Hanuel looked at him, surprised of his sudden invitation.

‘Yes…. I would like to know u…. Do.,.. I have the honour?’ He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

‘U know my name already don’t u? What else do u want?’ Haneul blushed when she asked him that question.

‘Erm… I mean as a real friend, not only knowing your name…So would u come?’ Donghae smiled at her.

‘I…. will have to check whether I am available or not…. can I have the detail?’ Much as Hanuel wanted to accept his invitation immediately, she doesn’t want to sound too eager to him.

‘Can I have your phone number then?’

‘Erm….Well…’Haneul hesitate…

‘Its ok…In that case, I will give u mine instead…..’ Donghae offered. Hanuel nodded at him, taking out her phone. She keyed in his number carefully and saved it in her Pink Samsung Omnia.

‘I gotten it… I will call u…’ Hanuel looked at him, smiling.

‘I will wait for your call… if u can’t reach me, please drop me a message and I will return your call… U know it’s hard to predict our schedule at time.’

‘Yes, I know…I am reaching….’ Haneul said as the lift stop at 25th floor.

‘All right… take care and see you, Haneul ssi….’

‘Erm…excuse me….Donghae ssi….’ Haneul looked at Donghae for a moment before she raised her hand and tidied his collar, which had been messed up with all the running and rushing down here.

‘Oh…. Thank u…. thanks…’ Donghae is stunned at her gesture and he feels very much warm in his heart. His impression on this girl is getting better and better and he really hopes they can become friend, and maybe more than that. She bowed slightly at him before she get out, making her way toward her destination.

……….

………….

……………..

‘Hey, what took u so long?’ Donghae’s friend complaint the moment they saw him and they are surprised when Donghae gave them the most angelic smile they ever seen.

‘I met a girl….’

‘Cheh~ what kind of girl our Super star Donghae cant get?’

‘She is different… My ideal type~’ Donghae said dreamily.

‘Lets stop talking about that girl….’

……..

…………

……………….

Haneul laid down on her sweet pink bed and looked at her phone… She been hesitating… should she call him now… But he invited her to his performance, at least she should let him know whether she is going or not right? But if she calls him now, would she make herself look like a fool? Aish…. Its so difficult…. Biting her lip, she browsed through her phone list and press at the call button…. 

 

*warming up* this story will be kind of slow, calming type with some hidden storm and thunder behind... be patient with the slow pace all right? *evil grin*

Would appreciate if u tell me what u think :)