Creating memories... with you

Last.. Goodbye

The next few days were hectic. You had no idea what went into him, but he was so full of energy. In three days, he took you on a hiking trip, shopping spree, movie marathon as well as amusement parks hopping. He took you to various parts of Seoul at night, just to admire the night scenery. Although it was tiring, you did not have the heart to stop him. He was just so excited. Still, each time, he manages to wow you.

“See! I told you it’s beautiful here, isn’t it??” He smiled happily as he point out at the scenery in front of the both of you.

You two were standing on the top of a mountain, at 11PM. You were dead tired from the whole day of shopping, but he insisted to come. He said the day would not end well if you all did not admire the night scenery. Every destination has a different view, he claims.

“Ah wait!” He stood up and walked off.

“YAH!! ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!?” You tugged onto his leg. It was eerie at the fact there was no one except the both of you, plus, it was cold.

“Just a little while. No worries~ Nothing will come after you, you’re so fierce.. Hehe..” He pat your head.

You smack his leg, but you ended up pleading him, “Please.. don’t... I’m scared..”

“I’ll be back in five minutes, okay? I’ll run, I promise..” He gave you a light peck and ran off even before you could catch him.

That five minutes felt like forever. You were really scared as the wind was howling in your ears.

“Aish... Stupid man...” You mumbled to yourself..

“Where are you.. hurhur..” You buried your face in your hands.

You suddenly felt an arm around you, you screamed, thinking it was a or something of that sort.

“Shh shh.. It’s just me.. Aigoo.. Were you really that scared? Sorry sorry..” He hushed you.

“Tsk! I told you I am scared! Did you think I was kidding!?” You push him away.

“Forgive me?” He waved a box of something in front of you.

“What is.. OMO!! FIREWORKS!!” Your face lit up completely!

The both of you spend the night having fun with the fireworks. You don’t know how long you two had been playing, but he suddenly said to go.

“Why??” You pout at him, like a kid.

“I’m bringing you somewhere. We have to go.. We’ll play with these again, I promise.” He pulled you up.

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a secret.. Hehe..”

“Why are you so secretive these days!? Tell me, or else I wouldn’t go!”

“You wouldn’t go? So.. Are you going to stay here, alone? Because I’m going..”

“YAH!! ARE YOU THREATENING ME NOW!?”

“Apparently, yes.”

“Damn you Choi Seung Hyun!”

You pushed him aside and got into the car, slamming the door. He laughed at your anger.

The drive to the destination was completely quiet. He just kept smiling while you were just angry. Soon, you arrived at the airport. You look at him in shock.

“Where are we going?”

“I thought you aren’t going? Hahaha..” He got out of the car and went over to your side, opening the door for you.

“Coming or not?” He stretched out his hand to hold you.

“Where are we going?”

“Woman, can you just shut up and follow me?” He pulled you out of the car.

“AM I SOME TOY!?”

“No.. Which toy talks so much? Hahahaha..”

He checked the both of you in, unwilling to disclose the slightest information as to where he was taking you. You reckon it would not be too far as you were in the domestic plane area.

“Let’s go..” He took your hand and boarded the plane with you.

‘Welcome on board Flight 830 to Jeju-do. This is your pilot speaking. The weather this morning is fine therefore from the looks of it, we will arrive in approximately 45 minutes to an hour. Have an enjoyable journey, thank you.’

“JEJU!?” You yelled, forgetting that you and him were not the only ones on the plane.

Everyone turned to look at you. You kept apologizing, while he just smiled.

“What’s wrong with you these days?”

“Nothing, just want to have fun...”

‘I want to spend as much time as possible with you.. I want to do as much things as possible with you.. Before I.. Before I cannot do it anymore.. I don’t have time, that’s what is wrong with me..’

“Ahh I’m tired, sleep..” He turned his back to face you. What you didn’t know was that he was weeping softly, you were too preoccupied in thinking what his purpose in bringing you to Jeju was to realize it.

You arrived at Jeju in the morning. He took you around in a rented car, eating, shopping and sightseeing. By the end of the day, the both of you were so tired that you two threw your bodies onto the bed the moment the door of your hotel room open.

“Ahhh I’m so tired.. so tired.. so tired..” He whined.

“Me too...” You pout at him.

“But we need to shower.. Come on, let’s go..”

“I’m lazy...............”

“Don’t be!” He carried you up and put you in the tub.

“W..What.. are you doing..” You cross your arms over your chest.

“Aren’t you tired? I’ll shower you then..”

“AH!? NO NO! I’LL DO IT MYSELF!!”

“What? Have I not seen your body before? Or have you grown fatter? Hehe..”

“NO!!!”

“YES!!!!”

He grabbed both your hands with his left hand and pulled off your shirt with his right hand. Slowly, he helped you wash your body, massaging your shoulders. He shampooed your hair with the gentlest touch ever. It was so comfortable that you fell asleep halfway. He dried you up and put on your clothes for you. He took a quick shower before joining you in bed.

“Good night, my love. You did not put on weight, instead, you’ve lost weight. Please eat, eat more. Love your body, love yourself.. When I’m gone, love yourself, on behalf of me, please..”  He kissed your cheek.

He was sleepy, but he did not want to sleep. He did not want to waste any time sleeping. He stared at you sleep the whole night. The next morning, you woke up, shock to find his eyes bloodshot. You asked if he slept, he said yes. He brushed you off by pushing you into the toilet for a shower.

The both of you returned to Seoul that morning. As much as you want to stay on, you know you could not for he has an upcoming concert on Christmas Eve, which is two days later, as a way to say thank you to the fans who waited for him. You were reluctantly to let him do it because you were afraid his body would not be able to take it, but he insisted. You knew you were no match for him in terms of argument, so you let him be.

He spent the next two days in the studio, practicing both dance steps and vocal. You were worried, but you did not want to affect him. You suddenly felt bored without him with you because he spoilt you so bad with programs the past few days.

You look at the time, it was 12.43AM. He has not contact you for the entire day. You were starting to miss him, but yet you did not want to disturb him.

“Have you eaten?? Aish... At least call me or send me a text! Idiot!”

1.03AM

“Ahh why can’t I sleep! Aish why am I hungry now!? Don’t tell me he is practicing through the night?? Aww...”

1.37AM

“AHH!! Should I call him?? What if he is busy...”

1.45AM

*BANG*

“OMO!” You hugged your blanket.

*BANG BANG*

You turn to where the sound was coming from; your window.

“It’s nothing.. It’s nothing..”

*BANG BANG*

Your heart almost stopped. You went to the window, with a bottle in your hand, ready to fight if it was a robber. You pulled open the curtains slightly. You did not see anyone. Just as you thought you may have heard a ghost, you saw a palm on your window. You screamed and hit whatever aimlessly, without looking.

 “YAH!!!! IT’S ME IT’S ME!!!! STOP HITTING OUCH!!!”

“TABI!? WHAT THE HELL!?”

He smiled weakly at you.

“Pull me up, please..”

“DARLING, I HAVE A DOOR! YOU NEED NOT DO THIS! IT’S FREAKY YOU KNOW!” You pulled him up into your room.

“So, banging on my window at 1.30AM, what is it?”

He rise up a plastic bag in front of you.

“I’m hungry, eat with me..”

“HUH!? EAT?! NOW?! I’m very full!” Actually, your mouth is starting to water, you had not had dinner yet.

“Aww.. But I bought your favourite Ben and Jerry’s as well as your favoruite chocolate chip cookies..” He pout, looking down at the food he bought.

“But I’m..” Your stomach growled, giving you away.

“Someone is full, no?” His face lit up.

“It’s late!!”

“WHO CARES! JUST EAT!!” He shove a cookie into your mouth.

The both of you sat on the floor to eat while he told you about his day. He told you about the silly stuff the other boys did, cracking you up. Even if it meant having to eat at dawn just to be able to spend time with him, you realized you did not mind putting on weight after all.