Alternate Ending; Epilogue

Last.. Goodbye

5 years later;

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Two young but loud voice yelled in unison.

“YEA!” Five manly voices yelled back in unison.

“HAHAHAHA!” You burst out into laughter.

“This never fails to happen eh? This is the problem of having five daddies~” You walk into the room, putting bags and bags of food onto the table, gesturing the stylists and others around to help themselves with the food.

“KAMSHAHAMIDA!” They bowed and said in unison.

You returned a smile and walk towards a man with platinum blonde hair.

“Hi Handsome.” You said, kissing his neck.

“Hey Beautiful.” He pulled you into his embrace.

“So.. How are you?” You asked, ignoring the fact that there were actually people around you.

“Kind of scared..” He put your hand to where his heart was. It was really beating faster than normal.

“You’ll do well, my rapper.” You kiss his cheek.

“I’m still young. I don’t want to see this, but I want to talk to Daddy..” Both of you look down to find a little girl covering both her eyes.

The two of you burst out into laughter, unable to handle the wittiness of your little girl.

“Hyun Ae-ah, what is it?” Seunghyun picked the girl up into his arms, kissing her cheek.

“Appa, FIGHTING!!!” She screamed into his ear.

“Aigoo.. My ear.. OKAY!!! I WILL!!” He yelled back, throwing her into the air.

“Where’s Seung Joong?” You ask no one in particular.

“There, with Youngbae..” Jiyong said, slinging his arm over your shoulder.

You look over at Youngbae and your son. Youngbae was looking at him play on the iPad, smiling proudly like a dad.

“Youngbae will make a good father..” You said.

“Wouldn’t I too? Hyun Ae, come to Appa..” He took Hyun Ae from Seunghyun’s arms.

"US TOO!!" Seungri and Daesung yelled in unison.

You watch as the four boys played with your kids. You turn to Seunghyun who was looking exceptionally nervous.

“Eat something?” You ask him.

“It’s okay.. I’m afraid I would puke..” He smiled awkwardly.

“Why are you so nervous? It’s not your first time..”

“But it’s the first time my children are watching..” He said, looking at you.

“Aww...” You hugged him, patting his back.

After an hour or so, they were informed that they had to go as the show is starting. He look at you, with obvious nervousness in his eyes.

“APPA!!!” Two small bodies crashed into him.

“APPA FIGHTING!!!” The girl yelled.

“APPA YOU CAN DO IT!!!” The boy shouted.

They kissed him on his cheek, one on each side, making him smile widely.

“HOW ABOUT US!?” The other four pouted at them, arms crossed. They ran over to them, kissing each one on the cheek.

“See, your kids have faith in you. You can do it~ Remember what I said before? You are a born rapper..” You made sure his suit was in order.

“My kids kissed and assured me, how about you?”

“Oh.. FIGHTING!” You said with a hand gesture.

He continue looking at you, unwilling to move.

“Tsk... It’s embarrassing..” You reluctantly kissed him on the cheek which he slyly turned and made you ending up kissing his lips.

He smiled happily at his win.

“This is not counted..” He said, before leaving.

You took the front row together with your kids. As soon as the concert started, your daughter jumped and yelled like a crazy fan girl, waving her crown stick, trying to catch her dad’s attention. You were worried that she would fall but you did not want to stop her, besides, you were exactly like this in the past. Your son on the other hand was calm and cool, watching the performances like a man. He was exactly like how Seunghyun would behave.

When Seunghyun finally spotted your girl, she was so excited she accidently hit him with the crown stick, causing the fans to scream. But what do you expect from an excited five year old? He picked her up and kissed her openly, causing fans to scream even louder. It caused even more chaos when the other members ran towards him, wanting to kiss your girl as well. You watch as they have fun on stage.  

To your surprise, he made your marriage and pregnancy open to the public without second thought at the fact he may lose his fans as well as his place in Big Bang. It surprised you even further when most of the fans reacted positively to the news. You were always afraid of pulling him down, but seeing him so happy today, you finally realized that the both of you cannot do without each other. You were each other’s pillar of strength, and you were willing to be his strength always and forever.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked you, snapping you out of your thoughts.

“Nothing.. Good job today. So cool.. Saw your No.1 fan girl in the making?” You covered the blanket over him as you spoke.

“No.. My No.1 will always be you..” He pulled you close to him.

“Goodness. She’ll be so upset.. And what makes you think I am your fan?” You turned off the lights.

“She understands, she told me she will always be my No.2 fan girl, because the No.1 spot belongs to Mommy.. And, you dare say you are not a fan girl? Should I take you back on a memory lane?” He teased you.

“Ahh no, no.. Sleep, sleep.. You are tired..” You shut him up.

“You are missing something?”

“What?”

He pouted his lips at you.

“Aish.. Baby Choi..” You lean over to kiss him on his lips.

He pulled you down, unwilling to let go.

“Shall we.. you know.. make another.. baby?” He whispered in your ear.

“WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!? Is two not enough? DO YOU KNOW HOW PAINFUL AND TIRING THE ENTIRE PERIOD IS!? If you are carrying the kid, I don’t mind!” You pushed him away.

“If I am carrying, you don’t mind? Okay, let’s do it. After that, I’ll find a way to make me be the one carrying the kid. Then you can answer all my mood swings and weird cravings YES!!” He kissed you all over.

“Aish!! Aren’t you tired??” You asked, but still kissing him.

“No.. Not really.. I think another kid is good. I don’t mind a boy or a girl.. Maybe another pair of twins!?” He said excitedly.

“Eh wait.. Did you hear something?” You stop him from kissing you.

“No I did not. Don’t try to push me away. I want another kid!” He kissed you hungrily, taking off your top.

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Your girl yelled from her room.

“HAHA! Heard it now?” You laughed at his bitter face.

“Yea...” He fixed his shirt.

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled again.

“COMING!!!!! Am I her personal maid~ Aish..” He turn on the lights and got up.

“Well.. You willingly spoilt her you see..” You giggled.

“Like how I spoilt you? You girls will be the death of me..” He grumbled.

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I’M COMING!!!! Your maid is coming..” He put his specs on.

“Tabi, are you sure you want another kid?” You couldn’t stop laughing.

“YOU JUST WAIT! DON’T YOU DARE SLEEP! I DON’T MIND ANOTHER TEN MORE EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO TO THEM EVERY NIGHT!” You laugh at his grouchiness.

“Oooo~ I’m scared. GOOD NIGHT!!!” You turn off the lights, covering the blanket over you.

“YAH!! I SAID NO SLEEPING!!” He pulled the blanket off, attempting to kiss you.

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You burst into laughter.

“AH YEAH!! COMING PRINCESS! I’M COMING!!” He hurried out.

You laugh at his actions. You slowly drifted off into sleep until you felt a weight on the bed.

“I thought I said no sleeping..” He kissed your forehead, covering the blanket over you.

“Hmm.. What did she want..” You asked in your sleep.

“She couldn’t sleep. I guess she was too excited today. I read her stories, sang her lullabies but she was still wide awake. I ended up rapping, goodness.. She got so excited, wrong move. I don’t know, she just fell asleep suddenly.. Hey, are you listening?”

“Hmm..” You were already drifting off into sleep.

“Darling..”

“Hmm?”

“I love you..”

“Me too..”

“Always and forever..”

“Same here..”

“Shall we make another baby?”

“No.. Sleep.. Now..”

“Just another one?”

“Choi Seung Hyun, get out..”

“Ah no no.. Okay good night.” He gave you a peck on your cheek and fell asleep himself. His energy level was close to zero. He out the moment he closed his eyes.

Seunghyun never knew if the conversation between him and death five years ago was real or was it just his dream that seemed real. Despite that, he never let it affect him but at the same time, he never forgot what happened. That experience made him treasure what he has even more. Every morning, he thank God for letting him wake up to see you, his kids, his parents as well as Big Bang. Every day to him was like a gift from God, a present he never deserved. He treasured every moment of twenty-four hours well, because he was unsure as to when death would just come quietly and take him away from you.