Big Bang's Story: Five for life

Last.. Goodbye

A/N Story written based on Original Ending. Continue from Chapter 18: Epilogue :)

“Oh my Yong Yong..~” Jiyong opened his eyes slightly to the familiar voice.

“Omo~! You’re here?” He sat up and hugged his girlfriend.

“You look so tired..” She cupped his sunken cheeks.

“But I gain energy when I see you~ Hehe~..” He mess her hair.

“Have you eaten? Where are the others?” She looked around.

“I’ve eaten just now. The others.. I don’t know~ But is it important?” He rest his head against her shoulder.

“No.. You’re tired.. Sleep...” She let him lie on her lap.

“Baby girl.. I love you so much...” He played with her fingers.

“What’s with these words today? Are you okay?” She smoothed his hair.

“Just.. You know..” He bit his lower lip.

“I know... I get it..” She kiss his cheek softly.

“Do you still remember how we got together?” He suddenly asked.

“Of course.. You were head over heels me~ Hehe.. You practically chased me all over the place and forced me to be your girlfriend!” She slap his thigh playfully.

“Yah Yah! I’m Kwon Jiyong! How could you say this!? But it sounds kind of true.. Hmm.. I was so shameless back then..” He pout at her.

“Are you regretting??” She gave him a threatening glare.

“REGRETTING!? What word is that! I have never heard of it before? Can it be eaten?” He winked at her.

“It can’t be eaten. But it’ll eat you alive..” She smirked.

“Aww.. You bear to see me get eaten?” He aegyo-ed to her.

“Well.. That depends.. But seriously.. Hahaha.. It feels like just yesterday.. You know.. Getting together with you and all.. GD of Big Bang.. Woah~ It’s like every girl’s dream. And what? I was just a mere stylist..” She smiled.

“You’re not just a MERE stylist okay~ And, I don’t care if it’s every girl’s dream. I only care to know if it is your dream, to be with me..” He said.

“It WAS my dream. But now, it’s reality..~ And I’ve never felt so real in my life.. I’m like living in a fairytale in reality. Get what I mean?” She said with an unknowing smile forming on her face.

“Hehe.. Hyung would have liked you a lot..” He said, with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“Really? You think he would have liked me?” She caress his cheeks.

“Of course.. He would have love and protect you like a sister. And, you would have love him too~ He would be a great brother in law to you and uncle to our kids..” He smiled.

“Who said we were getting married?” She made a face at him.

“We aren’t?! But we’re engaged and.. ” He yelled.

“Hahahaha! We’ll see~ Depends.. You know.. Your performance.. Your attitude.. Hmm..” She looked away smiling.

He sat up and grabbed her hands.

“Yah~ Are we really not getting married!? WHY!? But.. But... I.. Yah! Don’t do this to me! How could you!?” He panicked.

“Hahaha! JUST KIDDING! AIGOO!!” She squash his cheeks.

“IT’S NOT FUNNY!!! WAH.. MY HEART!!” He frowned.

“Arasso.. Arasso..” She kissed his cheek.

“Better now?” She asked.

“No...” He pointed at his lips.

“Aish what if.. MMM!!!” Before she could finish, Jiyong already crashed his lips onto hers.

“How about we make a baby now? Then you can’t run away anymore!” Jiyong said excitedly.

“KWON JIYONG!!!” She pushed him away.

“ARASSO!! We’ll just kiss!” He pulled her back and kissed her passionately.

***

“Guess who?” Someone covered Youngbae’s eyes while he was eating. He almost choked on his food, but he smiled widely.

“Hmm.. Let me see.. Umma? Is that you? Or.. Appa!?” He said playfully.

“Yah! How could you!” The person pushed his head and sat down beside him, pouting.

“How could I? I should ask that to you. Someone said she wasn’t coming because there was too much to do in the hospital.. I was so upset..” He pouted.

“So that’s why you’re stuffing yourself alone like a teenage girl?” She looked at the bento.

“Ya~ HMPH!” He folded his arms.

“Hahaha~ TSK! Aren’t I here already!?” She unfolded his arms.

“You are not going to leave halfway, right?” He held onto her hands.

“Yah.. It’s my boyfriend’s concert.. How can I miss it? I need to be there to slash those girls who tries to get you okay..” She took the fork and pointed it to the air.

“Hahaha~ I should change my song already. I don’t need a girl now. I HAVE my girl..” He kissed her cheek.

“So cheesy! What got into you!?” She hugged him, his back.

“Well.. Ever since that day you agreed to try it out with me.. Hehe~ You released my inner cheesiness~” He eye smiled at her.

“Aigoo.. Of all things to release..” She pushed his face away.

“Well.. It’s not technically my fault, you know?” He said.

“Fine.. It’s my fault...” She shoved a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

“What do you think will become of us if we did not confess to each other that day?” He asked, still chewing on the rice.

“What would happen? I wouldn’t be here feeding this huge, muscular baby.. That’s what would happen..” She continue to feed him.

“Hmm.. You do not regret it, do you?” He asked.

“Well.. Honestly.. Sometimes I do..” She smiled as she saw his face drop.

“What..?” He looked obviously hurt.

“Times like now... I tend to think, I’m not your mother. Why am I feeding you? But then.. I kind of enjoy doing it. It’s like a way for us to get closer. Feeding you, doing things for you, it just makes me happy..” She wipe his mouth.

“Me too...” He smiled widely.

“What? You mean feeding yourself and doing things for yourself makes you happy?” She asked.

“NO! You know I don’t mean that way! I meant doing things for you and feeding you, all these, makes me happy! Why are you always playing around with your words!?” He poked her arm.

“Because I was born to irritate you?” She said, as a matter of fact.

“Really? Hmm.. Then I’ll be more than happy to let you irritate me for life..” He kissed her neck.

“Gosh Youngbae.. We’re in the public..” She pushed his chest.

“Do I look like I care?” He pulled her close to him and kissed her.

“MMPHFF..” That was all she could say. She gave up eventually and enjoyed the kiss.

***

Daesung was at the rooftop, building a small snowman with the snow on the roof ledge. He sighed and looked up at the sky.

“Hyung..... Remember how we use to play here? And then you said you would bring your kids here in future and let them play like how we did...” He grabbed a handful of snow and threw it off the ledge.

“Yah! What are you doing!? Throwing things down from so high!?” A voice shouted.

Daesung jumped a little, but smiled when he turned back and saw who it was.

“Aigoo.. I thought you were going to let me freeze here~” He threw snow at her.

“I was planning to, until I saw someone looking so sad from below. So I thought I’ll check it out~” She hugged him.

“Thinking of him again?” She asked.

“Yea.. We spent so much time here. Just me and Hyung.. We would build snowmen and throw snowballs down..” He said, looking over the edge.

“Shall we do that then?” She grabbed a handful of snow and shove it down his back.

“OH NO YOU DIDN’T JUST DO THAT!! YOU’RE SO GONNA REGRET IT!!” He scooped up a pile of snow with both his hands and chased her all over the roof with it.

They chased each other around and played so much until they were both out of breath and covered in snow.

“Omo.. The stylist noona is going to kill me for sure..” He said, panting.

“Hahaha~ She wouldn’t dare. I will glare at her if she dares to even frown. Only I can do that to you!” She lean against him.

“So possessive?” He pulled her close to his chest.

“Of course! You’re mine!” She handed him a red bean pancake.

“It was hot.. But because of you it became cold..” She said.

“Me? But it’s okay! I’ll eat it despite it being cold, hot or soggy~” He chewed on the pancake and smiled until his eyes disappeared.

“You sure you would eat it if it’s soggy?” She asked.

“I was just saying.. And I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t let me eat it if it’s soggy..” He said proudly.

“Whatever.. So.. Are you gonna be dressed in that Doraemon suit today?” She asked.

“Hmm.. Secret.. You’ll know.. You’ll know..” He said.

“Pff~ Fine....” She took a bite of his pancake.

“ YAH! GET YOUR OWN!!” He protected his pancake.

“YAH!! WILL IT HARM IF I ATE A BITE!?” She yelled.

“OF COURSE!!! Have you seen Doraemon letting others eat his pancake!?” He yelled back.

“I’m pretty Doraemon knew how to share~” She folded her arms.

“I don’t care! I’m the selfish Doraemon!” He stuck out his tongue at her.

“And very childish too! This makes me want to eat yours more!!” She tried to bite off his pancake but failed.

“YAH!!!” She got fed up.

“Omo! Arasso! Don’t be angry! Omo.. I see fire coming out from your nostrils!” He as he let her take a bite of his pancake.

“I’ll share it with you, and you only..” He snuggled close to her.

“Stop acting as if we are close!” She pushed him away.

“Aren’t we close? You dare say we are not close? I remember seeing...” She covered his mouth before he could continue.

“Yea yea! Close.. We’re extremely close! Okay?!” She said.

“Yea.. Okay~” He hugged her arm..

“HYUNG!!!! I MISS YOU!!!” He yelled.

“I’m pretty sure he misses you too~” She kissed him on his cheek.

***

“Lee Seunghyun sshi?” Seungri turned around, making a monkey face.

“HAHAHAHA! Dork~” The person said as she walked closer to him.

“What took you so long!!” He whined.

“What took me so long!? Goodness.. I had to write your notes for you as well as get books from the library on your behalf. Then I came rushing here without even having lunch and all you ask is WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?” She puff her cheeks.

“Hahaha~ I missed you, that’s why! I had no energy at all for the whole day. I feel like a slab of jelly!” He pouted.

“JELLY!? Then you should be a pretty old one.. You look extremely tough to me~” She punched his arm.

“I WAS Jelly.. Now.. I’M STRONG BABY!!” He started dancing.

“Omo.. Is my boyfriend sick?” She touched his forehead while laughing like mad.

“I’m sick... Love~ Sick..” He swing her arms.

“Do you do this to all the girls? Acting cute like this..” She asked.

“Yea..” He answered.

“What?” Her eyes widen.

“I do this to all the girls.. You’re all the girl I know~ So yea.. All the girls..” He winked at her.

She could not help but smile at his sweet tongue.

“If you aren’t a celebrity, you would be a conman, I’m pretty sure..” She poke his cheek.

“CONMAN!? How could you! Others say I would be some insurance people or something of that sort, but you! My girlfriend! You say I’ll be a CONMAN!!? Wah... I’m so disappointed..” He made a face at her.

“Hahaha! You conned me, didn’t you! Into this relationship!” She said.

“I CONNED YOU!? WHEN!! STATE THE EXACT TIME, DATE AND VENUE!” He pointed at her.

“It was so painful I didn’t even want to remember!!” She .

“I’m hurt...” He looked down.

“Aww.. Don’t be.. I’m willing to be the fool if you’re the conman~ Even if you try to sell me apples at a million won, I’ll still buy..” She tugged onto his sleeve.

He could not hide his smile.

“Yay! You smiled!” She pat his head.

“Seems like you’re more of a conman than me, you know?” He looked at her.

“No.. I’m a con-woman. We can open a company together? Shall we?” She hugged his neck.

“I’ll think about it.. Seems workable.. Who should we con first? Jiyong Hyung?” He asked.

“ I think Youngbae Oppa would be a better choice..” She said.

“How about Daesung Hyung? He looks dumb.. Ahh, let’s just con them all together!” He suggested.

“Okay okay! Hahaha!” They both laughed at their own joke.

“Seriously.. I love you..” He hugged her waist.

“I know.. I always knew..” She kissed him on his lips.

***

The boys, together with their girlfriends gathered at the waiting room. The stylists were busy with heir make up and clothes while their girlfriends sat around and chatted among themselves. Suddenly, the door of the waiting room burst open, causing everyone to turn their heads.

“APPAS!!” Two kids yelled in unison.

“OMO~ You’re here! I was just wondering where were you..” Jiyong stood up and went to hug the kids.

“Of course I would come. How could I miss this? Just that I kind of had to tell these two rascals how they should behave before bringing them here. But I guess it was just a waste of my time, the fact they kind of almost broke the door~” You replied, looking at your two kids play with the boys.

“Aw.. It’s okay! They are really good kids!” Jiyong assured you.

“Hahaha~ I have to admit they are pretty well behaved. I did not do this alone, you guys helped me a lot in bringing up these two. I was so afraid you all would end up as bachelors, but I guess not~” You waved at their girlfriends who were also absorbed in playing with your kids.

“Anyway.. Thank you so much for coming. It’s tough, I know.. But thank you..” He gave you a friendly hug.

“Jiyong, don’t say such things. He would have wanted me to come. I’ve moved on. I’ve accepted it. He lives in my heart now, so does yours. Understand? You guys are my closest friends, my family, if I didn’t come, what kind of person would I be? He would have been so angry..” You pat his back.

“Heehee.. It’s not pretty when Hyung gets angry thou~” He winked at you before going off to continue with his makeup.

They played for another hour or so until they were called to gather.

“KIDS! LET’S HAVE FUN ON STAGE OKAY! WE’LL DO OUR BEST, FOR VIPS, FOR OUR GIRLFRIENDS, FOR SEUNGHYUN HYUNG AND HIS FAMILY! IS THAT CLEAR!?” The leader shouted.

“YEA!!” The other three responded.

“AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!” They yelled in unison.

“You can do it... Rock it like LEADAH KWON!” Jiyong’s girl kissed him.

“I’m watching you. If you shoot lasers at any girls, I’ll get someone to operate your eyes.. Hehe~ Kidding.. Love ya! Go and seduce all the girls with your eyes, so they can be jealous of me~” Youngbae’s girlfriend kissed his cheek.

“You’ve eaten your red bean pancake, so I’m pretty sure you would have enough energy to have fun up there? Just let everything out yea. I’ll be there to catch you if you fall, just remember.” Daesung’s girlfriend hugged him.

“My strong baby!! Go up there and show them what you’ve got yea!” Seungri’s girl squash his cheeks and kissed him.

“APPAS FIGHTING!!!” The two kids yelled.

“You can do it. We’ll be watching~” You said.

You left together with your kids and the other girls to the seating area. It was their first concert as Big Bang after Seunghyun’s death. It was a difficult decision whether to continue or disband. But in the end, they chose to continue, for Seunghyun.

“Hyung, are you watching? Bless us, yea?” Jiyong mumbled before leading his group up on stage.

“Tabi.. Are you looking? Your members, your fans... They are still here.. For you, they are being strong.. Are you glad?” You mumbled.

The fans still held boards with Seunghyun’s name, they still call out to him. Even thou they know he was not around anymore, they still did it. Out of memory, out of habit, you do not know. Maybe just like you, to them, Big Bang is always five, be it who is missing.

The concert was a blast. It was as if nothing was missing, but at the same time, it felt as thou something was missing as well. The boys did Seunghyun’s solo for him, as a whole. They used his lyrics to create new songs and credited him for it.

When talking, they never fail to mention his name. It was as if he never left. The mention of his name made some fans cry, it made your heart cringe, it also made the members feel sad, but they said it still, out of habit, you are guessing.

“SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!! ARE YOU WATCHING!? THIS CONCERT IS FOR YOU!!!!” Jiyong yelled, tears spilling out of his eyes.

“Yes, I’m watching. I have always been watching. Thank you.. I love you, all of you..”

“HYUNG!!! ROOFTOP WAS BORING WITHOUT YOU!! DID YOU SEE ME JUST NOW!? HYUNG!!! DAESUNG MISSES YOU!!!” Daesung yelled out.

“I saw. I miss you too, Daesungie..”

“HYUNG!! I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL! SEE OUR FANS!? THEY NEVER FORGOT YOU! NO ONE HAS FORGOT YOU!! AND NO ONE WOULD EVER FORGET YOU!! HYUNG!! ARE YOU WATCHING!?” Youngbae smiled.

“Yes, I’m watching.. Thank you Youngbae.. Thank you for everything..”

“TOP TOP TOP!!! TOP HYUNG!! HAHAHA! HYUNG SARANGHAE!! HYUNG DID I SING YOUR ‘TURN IT UP’ WELL? I THINK I DID PRETTY GOOD! HYUNG! WE DID AS YOU WANTED, WE CARRIED ON AS BIG BANG. YOU AREN’T AROUND PHYSICALLY, BUT YOU’LL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS! BIG BANG WILL ALWAYS BE FIVE FOR LIFE!!!” Seungri yelled.

“Thank you Maknae.. I’ll forgive you for calling me TOP so many times.. Five for life.. Thank you..”

You were tearing up badly down stage. The other girls were crying too. The love the boys have for Seunghyun is so deep that you are starting to think that even yours cannot be compared to theirs. The fans were crying too. Apparently both up and down stage, everyone was in a crying mess. It lasted for quite awhile, until Jiyong stood up and led the group on.

The concert ended three hours later. They thanked the fans for coming as well as the backstage crew who played a part in making this concert possible.

“Lastly.. I want to ask again, SEUNGHYUN HYUNG!! ARE YOU WATCHING!? ARE YOU SATISFIED!?” Jiyong screamed into the mic.

He looked up into the ceiling, smiling proudly at the sea of fans who were yelling and waving their crown sticks wildly.

“I’m satisfied. More than just satisfied.. Thank you so much for being strong..”

“KAMSAHAMIDA! WE ARE BIG BANG! FIVE FOR LIFE!!” The boys held hands and bowed 90 degrees to the crowd before group hugging each other.

“FIVE FOR LIFE!!” The crowd echoed back.

You had goose bumps all over you. You never expected such an outcome. You hugged your kids as you talked to Seunghyun in your heart.

“Tabi... You are here, aren’t you? Look at them.. They are doing it for you.. Tabi.. I miss you, so much... This concert would be such a masterpiece if you were physically present.. But it’s even more precious because you are living in our hearts. My rapper... I miss you..”

“I’m here. I never left.. I saw everything, every bit of it. I’m thankful. Words cannot express how I feel. I never expected them to do something like this. I’m glad they are strong.. I’m so glad.. Seeing them on stage, it makes me so happy. I miss being on stage.. And I miss you too~ I'm thankful for you too, for being strong...”

“I love you...”

“Me too.. Always and forever...~”

You felt a light peck on your cheek. You knew exactly what it was. You touch your cheek and smiled to yourself. You blew a kiss into the air, hoping he would get it, like how you got his...