A/N+ NEW CHAPTER

When I Met You

evrybody mustve heard JONGHYUN IS DATING SHIN SEKYUNG i'm a big jjong fan in fact, hes my 2nd kpop bias.. this just makes me sad.. i'll write the chap tomorrow i'm too sad

_______________________________________________________

I didn't get to write coz I had problems with school.. so far I have accepted the fact that Jjong is dating someone.. for now I guess LOL

Thanks for comforting me guys!

Shira-chan: Thank yoU! I think I should support him xD

sujuholic_15: everybody's just sad but I feel bad for SeJyung

Rexelle: woah! You commented ehehe anways I should be happy well I'll try to be ^^

special1004: woot! Yay! You commented ^^ I feel sooo happy now

Masquerade129: I love new readers! Thanks for liking this story

sparkfiree: Will update like real soon!! so wait for it

THIS CHAP WILL BE UPDATED AGAIN WITH THE NEW CHAPTER! cHAPTER WILL BE UP ON SATURDAY AT THE LATEST!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyeon’s POV

-2 weeks later-

I am so nervous. I’ve never been this nervous in my life. I’m making my debut in Music Core. I have released my song (not MV) yesterday and I heard a lot of people like it already. Leeteuk oppa, Donghae oppa and Youngbae oppa have been texting me a lot lately. Always saying, “Good luck,” “you’ll do great,” “I already heard you and you’re one of the best.”

I haven’t told anybody what my concept will be like. I wanted it to be a surprise. Not even Leeteuk oppa, my boyfriend, knows. I hope he doesn’t get mad at me though. I didn’t mean not to tell him.

It doesn’t help either because I’ve been avoiding them all day today. They also have a performance today for No Other. I guess they have to just watch my debut.

“Jinyeon-ssi?”

“Neh?”

“You’re on next.”

“Kamsahamnida.”

I got to my position and gave out a big sigh before I heard the MR for my song play.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

The boys and I were all looking at the TV screen hung on the wall. We were waiting for Jinyeon to make her debut. I honestly don’t have any clue on what Jinyeon’s concept was. Well I did have a little clue. I cornered Soomin one day and forced me to tell what Jinyeon’s concept was but all she said was she was the “Bad Girl” type.

I was watching Miss A perform Bad Girl Good Girl when the MC suddenly popped then introduced a rookie solo artist. Pshh… Jinyeon? A rookie? I don’t think so… you’ll be amazed on what she can do. The stage was broadcasted. There were a lot of dancers. Where is Jinyeon? I can’t see her.

(A/N: Watch before reading then replay then read while the song is playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO_zyhu6Cnk)

Then someone started singing. Oh it’s Jinyeon!! She’s on!

“My girl’s on!” I shouted to the guys.

“Yea, we can see hyung.” Kyuhyun said to me.

I was so proud of her. I felt more like a father than a boyfriend but WTF is she wearing?! I mean, Soomin said it was a “Bad Girl” concept. It was definitely “BAD” but she was... she was wearing almost nothing on her.

Sweat pants. Yea that looks great. She changed her hair to blonde still looks good but her top looks like she’s just wearing a sports bra! She was wearing a baseball jacket on her but it was still open. WTF man?! I wanted to run to the stage and freaking cover her up.

As she was signing, fans (mostly girls, which was good) screamed their hearts out. Guys, however, also started screaming when she started dancing. No, this is not happening.

Oh there’s a dance break. Cool she’s trying to start the truck. Then she starts pumping. O.o

Fans were screaming. Oh my gosh, whoever was the choreographer of this song I have to kill them seriously? Oh it’s not done the truck honked and WTF? O.O

Jinyeon-ah, why are you doing this to me???????? You should not dance ily like that. Guys will fall for you. I admit she was good at the “wave” she even did it 6 times. Her stomach is bare. The dancers were lifting up their shirts. Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is freaking killing me. The song is about to end. I have to talk to her later. Good thing Super Junior is performing last. I can see her after her performance.

 

Jinyeon’s POV

Woah! I have lot of fans! I have a lot fans!!!!!! I never knew I would be successful. I didn’t even train for long but wow I already got tons of fans. I finished my performance and I can hear staff persons humming the melody of my song and some are singing “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.” This made me smile.

My smile grew wider when I saw Leeteuk oppa coming towards me. He stopped walking and went in a room. I realized it was my dressing room. Right… no one knows we’re dating. I ran to my dressing room and was ready to hug oppa when a jacket welcomed me instead.

“Cover yourself up.” He sounded mad.

“Are you mad at me?”

“Mad!? I’m going crazy!!”

“Waeyo?!”

“You! What are you wearing? This is sooo much for a debut stage! Soomin said it was the “bad girl” type but it was the bad and Y type! Have you seen how the male audiences and even the staff looked at you?! They’re going to get a nosebleed soon!”

“Oppa, you’re over reacting.”

“Maybe I AM! Maybe I’m just not used to this.”

“It’s not that I chose to do this concept did I?”

I ran out of the room. I tried to find a balcony somewhere and I did. I realized I was still in oppa’s jacket. I was enjoying the fresh air when I felt a pair of arms creep their way around my waist. The person then came closer then placed his head on my shoulder.

“Mianhae,yeobo.”

“Gwaenchanhayo.”

“Speak informally to me okay? Call me yeobo too.”

“Y-yeobo?”

“Is it hard?”

“Not really.”

“Good. Let’s go you have to watch our performance.”

We walked hand in hand until we reached Super Junior’s dressing room.

____________________________________________________________________

I finally updated! Sorry for making you guys wait.

CHAPTER 5 for Donghae fic is updated!!

CLICK hERE