Like an angel

When I Met You

Leeteuk’s POV

“Since I’m here, I guess so. So, what is it?”

“Jinyeon-ah it’s because…”

[RINGTONE: Girl, Girl I need a girl. Mwolhaedo ippeun , momaedo ippeun]

(A/N: Notice the change on her ringtone from SuJu’s Marry U to Taeyang’s song…. Am I implying something? *acts innocent* I don’t know ^^)

*RING RING*

Her phone rang. She looked at who is calling and looked at me with sorry eyes.

“Mianhaeyo oppa, I have to take this”

I nodded my head saying that it was okay to pick up the phone.

 

Jinyeon’s POV

(A/N: when it’s in italics, it means the person on the other end of the phone call is talking)

Argg! I hate Soomin! Just when Leeteuk oppa was about to tell me the reason why they fought, she freaking called me! But, it might be important so I decided to pick it  up.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Oh…Jinyeon-ah! This is urgent.”

“Wae? Did something happen?”

“Umm… how should I say this? Umm… the time of your appointment got pushed.”

“To what time?”

“3:30 PM but they need you hear at 3:15”

I looked at the time it was 3:05.

“Arasseo, I’ll be there soon.”

“Okay. Hurry though.”

“I know…Annyeong.”

I turned and faced Leeteuk.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked me.

“Oppa… well see, I have an appointment today and it was earlier than expected.”

“Soo……do you have to go now then?”

“Yea…I need to catch the bus so—”

“Wait, I’ll drive you there.”

“You sure?”

“Yup. You might be late if you take the bus. Plus I don’t want to take responsibility if those people you’re meeting with get mad at you because you’re late.”

He was right. If I make those people wait, it’s the end for me. They gave me this opportunity so I have to make sure they don’t get disappointed in me.

I got into his car and he started the engine. He drove off his parking spot.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

“So where to?”

I looked at Jinyeon since I didn’t know where to go.

“SM Entertainment.” She replied.

“SME? Ummm… okay.”

Why does she have an appointment in SME? Oh no! Did our manager hear about the “birthday party” incident and he told President about it?! WHAT TO DO?!?

I looked at Jinyeon trying to get a clue on what she’s going to do in SME. Her face looked nervous and worried. She was tapping her fingers on her thigh and she kept on fidgeting. I had no idea to what her appointment is about so I just kept on driving.

After 10 minutes of driving in complete silence, we arrived at the SM Building. She quickly got off as soon as I parked my car. HEY! No, “Thank you oppa”? Ahh… Whatever.

I followed her into the building. She asked the receptionist for something and the woman pointed her towards a room. She jogged to that room.

I ran after her and I realized where she was going.  She was going to audition to become a trainee in SME!

I went in and I greeted some familiar faces. Jinyeon looked at me knowing that I know she’s going to audition. She looked like she needed help so I gave her thumbs up and mouthed “FIGHTING!” Soomin patted her back as she was called to sing for the judges.

She was asked to introduce herself in as many languages as she can. (A/N: They don’t really do this so I kinda just added this to make the chap longer haha to torture you ^^ JK)

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jeoneun Kang Jinyeon-imnida.” (Korean)

“Hi everyone. My name is Jinyeon Kang but my English name is Ashley so you can call me that.” (English)

“Ni hao. Wo shi Kang Jinyeon.” (Mandarin Chinese)

“Konichiwa! Watashi wa Kang Jinyeon desu.” (Japanese)

“Bonjour. Je m’apelle Jinyeon.” (French)

“Hello. Ako si Kang Jinyeon.” (Filipino/ Tagalog)

WOW! She just introduced herself in six languages!! That’s a big plus! The judges looked satisfied. Jinyeon smiled. She looked more beautiful when she smiled. I want to see her smile every day.

“Jinyeon-ssi please sing for us.”

She nodded and started to sing.

(A/N: I advise you to play this while reading the next parts and italics here are song lyrics http://www.box.net/shared/d5g0e392ue)




Wise men say, only fools rush in…

 

She looked at me in the eyes and then sang.

 

But I can’t help falling in love with you.

 

I blushed not knowing that she looked at every one in the room while singing. She continued to sing.

 

Shall I say would it be sin?

For I can’t help falling in love with you. (A/N: pause the mp3 clip)

 

As soon as she ended, people in the room started clapping. She seriously sounded like an angel.

“Can you sing a pop song for us?” one of the judges asked.

“Sure.” (A/N: play the mp3 clip)

ddokbaro hae neon jeonmal Bad boy sarangbodan hogishimbbun
geu dongan nan neo ddaeme ggambbak sogaseo neomeogangeoya

neon jaemiobseo maeneo obseo neon Devil Devil neon neon

ne haendeupon sumanheun namjan han geuljaman bakkun yeoja
nae koggaji yeokgyeoun Perfume nugu geonji seolmyeonghaebwa (A/N: If the clip stopped singing this part of the song pause it)

(Translations: Do it right. You’re really a bad boy, only having curiosity rather than love.
Because of you, I’ve been fooled the entire time.

You’re no fun, you have no manners. You’re a devil, devil you are.

So many men that are in your phone are girls with only one letter changed.
The perfume smell that’s sickening to my nose, tell me whose it is.)

 

She sang SNSD’s Run Devil Run. The lyrics sounded like it was for me. Just because I’m a ladies’ man…it’s just a coincidence right?

Another judge asked her to rap.  (A/N: Play the mp3 file till the end)  She did and she rapped 4minute’s Superstar. She was a good rapper too.

“Jinyeon-ssi, can you dance?”

“I can but it’s up to you if you think I’m good.”

She gave a CD to a staff and asked him to play a song. I chuckled thinking that she came prepared. She danced to a remix of Sorry Sorry, No Other and Bonamana.  She was a graceful dancer.

Her audition ended and she made towards us.

“You did great!” Soomin said as she hugged Jinyeon.

I playfully hit Jinyeon and she hit back. We laughed.

“Hey how come you didn’t say anything about this huh?”

“Oppa, no one knows about this aside from Soomin. Don’t feel left out or anything.”

“Even Donghae doesn’t know??”

“Nope. You’re the first aside from Soomin.”

So, she told me first. I felt my cheeks burning red. WAIT! She didn’t tell me… I just so happened to know about it because I tagged along but still… I was still one of the first. ^^

“Oppa, can I ask you a favor?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Don’t tell anyone okay? Let me do it and I’ll do it if I get accepted as a trainee okay?”

“Okay. You’re going to get accepted anyways.”

“And oh… Oppa… tell Donghae oppa that you guys are forgiven but I got to go now so tell me the reason next time. Bye oppa.”

She kissed me on the cheek as a goodbye. I guess it’s true when people say Western people aren’t afraid of skinship. She walked away with Soomin.

I touched the cheek where she kissed me. I smiled.

“Jinyeon-ah it’s because I’m in love with you. Donghae does too… that’s why we fought.” I said to myself.

I walked back to the car grinning from ear to ear and still touching my cheek.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

So how was the chapter?? Were there too many author's notes??

Sorry about that and sorry if I'm confusing you with my notes and if you were wondering I sang that mp3 clip sorry for crappy vocals I hope you imagined it as an angel's voice LOL

If you think my chaps are boring or soemthings wrong with it don;t be afraid to tell me kay??

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

sujuholic_15: Yup!! You were right!! ^^

kyuhyunloverELF: here it is. Hope you liked it?? Wait for more again ^^

Shira-chan: I was gonna put donghae at first like before you said it.. but then I was like.. it doesn't make sense coz he would know if it was a friendly hug or not and thanks for saying its not boring ^^

chara_aia: he didn't get to say it to her... here's tje update! Hope you likey!!