Happy Days

When I Met You

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

-After a week-

It’s 6 AM and SM Entertainment said they’ll call me today about results. I woke up really early waiting for the call. I am super excited!

[RINGTONE: Girl, Girl I need a girl. Mwolhaedo ippeun momaedo ippeun]

*RING RING*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah Jinyeon-ah! Did I wake you?”

“Ummm… nuguseyo?” (Who are you?)

“You don’t recognize my voice?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t.”

“It’s me, Taeyang.”

“Oh! Taeyang oppa!! How come you only called today? I haven’t heard from you for a while! How are you?”

“Just chill for a sec and breathe. Haha I just called to see if you are interested in meeting up with me and the rest today?”

“Oppa…I don’t know. I’m waiting for a call so I’ll call you later if I can meet up okay?”

“Sure thing. Annyeong.”

“Annyeong.”

I ended the call quickly staring at my phone, waiting for SME’s call.

*RING RING*

My phone rang again and this time I picked it up nervously.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah yeh, Annyeonghaseyo. May I speak to Kang Jinyeon-ssi?”

“Ah neh, this is her.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kang JinYeon-ssi. I’m Park Miyoung. I called to inform you about your audition in SME.”

Dugeun. Dugeun. I heard my heartbeat increase its rate.

“I’m happy to tell you that you passed and you’re now a trainee.”

“Jeongmalyo? Ahh… Kamsahamnida!!”

“Jinyeon-ssi, please come to SM Entertainment by 10 AM and we’ll discuss details there. Oh, I forgot to tell you please bring along Lee Soomin-ssi.”

“Neh, arasseoyo. Kamsahamnida.”

She ended the phone call. Why do I need to bring Soomin? How did she know Soomin? Did Soomin use Sungmin so I can get in SME faster? I hope not because I’ll kill her.

 

Leeteuk’s POV

[RINGTONE: Wise men say, only fools rush in but I can’t help falling in love with you.] (A/N: It became his ringtone ever since Jinyeon sang it)

*RING RING*

I woke up from my deep sleep hearing the phone ring violently.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I pulled my ear away from the phone because the person on the other end was screaming. I looked at who called and to my surprise it was Jinyeon.

“Oh, Jinyeon-ah what makes you call?”

“Oppa, guess what?!”

“Umm… what?”

“I GOT INTO SM ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!”

“Jinjja! Chukhahae! Come on we should celebrate!”

“I know we should!! Let’s meet in the SM Building because I have to go there for a meeting. Bring the guys along kay? I’ll call a few of my friends.”

“Okay. Annyeong.”

I got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to shower.

 

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

Soomin and I walked into the building and a tall, beautiful girl welcomed us. She told us to follow her and she led us to a small meeting room.

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

We bowed 90 degrees. She asked us to sit down and so we did.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Ah, who is Kang Jinyeon between you two?”

I raised my hand.

“Jeoyo” (I am.)

“Oh, Jinyeon-ssi. I’m very happy to day that you are now a trainee in this company. Well I told you that already. Oh! I forgot to say I’m Park Miyoung.”

She held out her hand to me and I shook it.

“Nice to meet you.”

“I’m going to be your Head Manager. Lee Soomin-ssi will be your Personal Manager.”

I gave Soomin a puzzled look.

“I guess she didn’t tell you but she personally talked with us if she can be your Personal Manager if you get accepted. She has showed her resume and she’s exactly what we need.”

I forgot. Soomin had a degree in music business management too. (A/N: IDK if they have a course like that) She also had experience when she filled in for DBSK’s manager. She’s one hell of a lucky girl that time.

I looked at Miyoung-ssi and nodded saying I understood what she said.

“By the way, you’re going to be training as a solo artist. You won’t be in a group but you’ll debut alone and maybe soon because you have THE talent.”

“Kamsahamnida.” I was flattered.

We discussed a few more details and they let us go.

As soon as we got out, I pulled out my phone and called Youngbae oppa.

“Yeoboseyo? Oppa?”

“Ne, Jinyeon-ah so is it on tonight?”

“Yepp. Let’s go to Blackjack and VIPs today.” (A/n: I mixed 2ne1 and BB’s fanclub name for my restaurant LOL)

“Kay. I’ll bring along whoever’s available today.”

“Neh, annyeong.”

As soon as I closed my phone, I saw someone familiar standing near the door. It was Leeteuk.

“Oppa! You really came!”

I welcomed him with a hug. Yes, I’m not afraid of skinship. He’s my friend anyways.

“So, ready to go?” He asked.

Soomin and I nodded and we made our way out.

 

_____________________________________________________________

Did you miss me?? Sorry if I didn't update like fast.

BTW, I'm thinking of making another fic... who would you like it to be: VOTE BELOW!!

COMMENTS PLEASEE! TO INSPIRE ME!! XD

COMMENT REPLIES:

sujuholic_15: He is!! and you are welcome!

chara_aia: Thanks for saying that my voice is nice :D Hope you like this one!!