New chapter up!

When I Met You

Sorry If I haven't updated! ^^ I'll be back next thursday neh?? Click on this chapter for the update kay?

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Jinyeon’s POV

No phones for the whole vacation. I am dead. I didn’t even tell oppa. He might get mad. As if reading my mind, Anda told me something.

“Don’t worry we told Leeteuk about our vacation rules so he already knows and oh he said that you should have fun.”

“But still…” I answered. I wanted to say it to him myself at least talk to him once.

“We know you’re going to miss him. We’re all going to miss our boyfriends but this is a girls’ vacation. It’s our only time to relax and enjoy ourselves.” Anda explained.

“Arasseoyo.” I didn’t bother to talk back because I know I would lose.

“Let’s go!” Soomin told us.

“Where to?” I asked since I was unsure.

“Oh you’re not ready? We’re going to the beach!” Soomin said excitedly.

“Now, go change!” They both said and they push me into the bedroom and giggled.

I changed into my swimwear (white bikini) and put on a mesh-like one piece to cover what I was wearing. I grabbed my shades and my purse, wore my flip-flops and went out.

“Jinyeon-ah, no wonder you have lots of guy fans because you’ve got the body!” Anda teased me.

“Yah, unni!” I stopped her.

“ ’Yah’ ? So you’re talking informal to me now?”

“Aniyo, I was just…” I defended myself.

“Yah, I was kidding. I’m totally cool if you talk informal to me. Actually I think it’s better that way.” Anda said as she smiled.

“So I can too?” Soomin popped out of nowhere.

“Of course you can sweetie.” She said as she patted Soomin’s head.

-At the beach-

*A guy whistles*

“ert.” I mumbled under my breath.

“He’s just telling the truth.” Anda informed.

“No, he’s a ert. Don’t you think they recognize us?” I asked.

“I don’t think so and face it Jinyeon you’re beautiful in heart, face and body.” Soomin said.

“Lies…” I said.

 

-Flashback-

“Yah, what are you wearing?!” Oppa asked me.

“A dress?” I answered sarcastically.

“You call that a dress? Looks like a long tank top to me.” Oppa told me.

“My yeobo doesn’t like it?”

“I do but I don’t like other guys seeing you like that…” he trailed off.

“Why? Do I look like a hooker?” I was getting mad.

“Ani… I didn’t mean it like that it’s just…”

“Just what exactly?” I was mad because I don’t know why he always nags me about my clothes. I just wanted to look pretty in front of him.

“I GET JEALOUS OKAY?! I hate it when guys look at you and want you! Call me selfish but I don’t want the other guys looking at you the way I do! I just hate it…” He said and I smiled.

“Well don’t worry. I won’t look at them the way I would look at you. Arasseo?” I said then kissed him on the cheek.

-End of flashback-

 

I didn’t realize that we were back at the hotel. The sun set already and Soomin was preparing dinner. The sudden thought of oppa made me miss him much more.

 

Anda’s POV

“Soomin-ah…”

“Ne, unni? Do you need something?” Soomin turned around to look at me.

“Well, don’t you think Jinyeon is too sad in this vacation? She’s not enjoying herself.” I said worried.

“Actually, I did. I’ve been thinking about this for the past few hours and I can only think of one thing that can make her happy.” Soomin told me.

*Ding! (Sound of light bulb in your head)*

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked her.

“Maybe… well it’s this…” She started telling me her plan and that’s what was in my mind!

“Let’s do this!”

“FIGHTING!” We both said.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Another cliffy? Sorry I can't upload the Hae fic today. Maybe tomorrow ^^ I'm rushing so comment replies will be tomorrow too ^^