I finally talked it out with her

When I Met You

Taeyang’s POV

It’s been a week since I heard news about Jinyeon. Anda visited her last week and told her that I liked the song Jinyeon made and I wanted it in my album. Not long after, Jinyeon told us, everyone in YGEnt, that she is going out with Leeteuk. I wanted to kill Leeteuk hyung. I mean, if it weren’t for him in the first place, I would’ve asked Jinyeon out first and she would say yes to me but NO. He ruined everything.

The past few days I’ve been feeling down. I didn’t want to eat and I certainly didn’t want to record my solo album. I did go to the recording studio a few times but when they made me sing it was just crappy.

*RING RING*

I picked up my phone lazily.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“YAH! Oppa! Are you still down?”

“JINYEON?! Who told you I was down?”

“A little birdie told me. Anyways, I want to meet up with you today. Meet me at the café in front of the YG dorms at 3.”

I looked at my watch it was 2:30 PM. I have lots of time to prepare.

“Arasseo.”

After the phone call, I took a shower and got dressed. I looked at the time and it was already 2:50 PM.

I hurried outside and went straight running into the café. I saw Jinyeon and sat in front of her.

“Oppa! Finally you’re here. I thought you will be late.”

“How can I be late when I was just over there?”

I pointed towards the YG dorms.

“Ah yes, that’s right.”

“So, what’s up?”

“Nothing much.”

“I meant what’s up why did you want to meet up.”

“Oh well… I wanted to talk to you about a few things.”

“Go ahead.”

“First off, about me dating Leeteuk oppa…”

“I guess you now know huh?”

“Well, Anda already told me right after I told her about me and Leeteuk dating.”

“I didn’t want you to be sad.”

“Well, if it wasn’t for the accident that day you would’ve been my girlfriend by now.”

“Oppa, about that…”

Don’t tell me she wouldn’t accept even if I confessed first. No, don’t please I beg you Jinyeon don’t say it.

“I love you…”

Aha! She loves me back! What now Leeteuk hyung?!

“…as a brother only. If you did confess I am not sure how I would answer because I really do think of you as my brother I never had.”

I kept my cool.

“Oh well, I guess I have to move on.”

“Oppa, I’m really sorry.”

“No need to be. As long as you’re happy…” I tried my best to smile at her.

“And the other thing… about the song…well I’m glad to let you use it.”

“Jinjja?! Komawo!!”

“But I still don’t have a title for it.”

“I think I have one in mind…”

“Really?! What is it?” She looked at me excitedly waiting for my idea.

“I’ll be there.”

“Oh yeah! I repeated it a lot of times. My song though, is in English.”

“Well, I can sing an English version of it.”

“That will be cool! Oh, and I can make Korean lyrics for it.”

“That’s great Jinyeon!”

Jinyeon looked at her phone.

“Oppa, mianhae my manager texted me that I need to be back. I need to practice more. I’m debuting in less than a month.”

“Okay. Jinyeon-ah, Fighting!”

“Komawo.” She left the café with me sitting there. I noticed that she left a note.

 

Youngbae oppa,

I am really sorry for not returning you’re feelings back but I hope we can still stay best friends.

I won’t be contacting you guys since I’m preparing for my debut so please take care of yourselves. Say hi to the rest of the YG Family for me.

Love,

Jinyeon.

 

I smiled at her silly note and I put it in my pocket as I walked out of the building.

 

_______________________________________________________________________

I told you I'll be back with an update! Hope you guys like it.

If you think it's boring well the next chapters won't be because that's when the cute stuff and romantic stuff will come in!!

So excited for Jinyeon's debut!! xD

Comment and SUBSCRIBE!!

COMMENT REPLIES:

alyssahui: I'm glad you liked it ^^

kyuhyunloverElf: I just had to add it there. Ayoko kasi puro na lang Korean ehehe.

 

Chapter 4 for the Hae fic is up! Subscribe to that too guys! You chose it ^^

CLICK HERE FOR CHAP 4 of HAE FIC