New friends and surprises

When I Met You

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

He opened the door for me. Well, that’s what I thought. He took the seat down and hopped in and left me alone there. He fixed the seat then called from the back. (Audi A5 2DT is a 2 door car. Do you get what I mean when he took the seat down?)

“Are you coming in or what?”

“Ne, Heechul-ssi.”

I got in the car and was surprised to see Leeteuk in the driver’s seat.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I said as I bowed.

“Ne, Annyeonghaseyo.” He answered.

We stared at each other for a few seconds when he Heechul interrupted us.

“Yah, Jungsoo stop staring at her. Let’s go to their place.”

“Whose place?” we both asked.

“SuYeon’s place” (Suyeon is Jessica Jung’s Korean name)

“Ah…” Leeteuk answered Heechul.

Leeteuk started driving and I still don’t know where we’re going. We arrived at a building that looks like a condominium. I was kind of scared of Heechul-ssi so I asked Leeteuk.

“Where are we going?” I whispered.

“SNSD’s dorm.” Leeteuk answered.

How did he know where SNSD lives? And who’s Suyeon? I mean I understand that they’re from the same company but I never knew they knew where each other lived. I became sad thinking about this. It seemed like the rumors about Leeteuk and Taeyeon dating are true.

“Why so sad?” Heechul asked me.

“Ah, it’s nothing.”

Was I just jealous? Well, I am Leeteuk’s fan maybe I was just disappointed. We went in the building and went up to the third floor. Heechul pressed the doorbell and someone opened the door.

It was Seohyun. She looked really pretty. She was wearing a cute blue dress (The one she wore on the cabi commercial: http://soshified.com.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/soshistyle_files/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/348udf.jpg).

“Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Annyeong, where’s Sica?” Heechul asked.

“She’s inside in the living room.”

She invited us in and we made our way to the living room. I saw nine beautiful girls lined up.

“1,2,3. Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae-imnida!”

They greeted me like they do on TV shows.

“Leeteuk-ssi what are we doing here?” I whispered to him.

“We—” He was about to talk when Yuri cut him off.

“Well, Donghae oppa figured you won’t be dressing up so he asked as a little favor to do it for you.”

“Why are you guys doing this? I mean, you don’t even know me.”

“We’ve heard lots about you.” Yoona said.

They started pushing me towards a room and put me to sit. Someone started to do my hair. Sooyoung curled my hair and then she called Hyoyeon. She then started putting make-up on me.

She looked at me and seemed satisfied with work. She made me face a mirror and I was amazed on how I look. I didn’t know I could look like this!

“Jinyeon-ssi you look so pretty!”

“Komawoyo and lose the formalities we’re friends* anyways” (Meaning they’re of the same age)

“Arasseo” Hyoyeon said.

Just then Taeyeon and Jessica knocked on the door.

“OMO! You look so pretty!” Taeyeon said.

“It’s all thanks to Hyo.”

“Let’s go look at the dresses.” Jessica said as she grabbed my wrist.

“Okay Jessica-ssi”

Jessica looked at me weirdly.

“Did I say something wrong?”

“No but you said my name without an accent.”

Oh that’s because I lived in Canada for more than half of my life.” (bolded text are said in English assuming they're speaking Korean for winglin readers ignore it)

Oh WOW! Hey, Tiff! Jinyeon here can speak English fluently.”

Tiffany rushed to us.

“Really?”

“Ne, you guys can call me Ashley. It’s my English name.”

Okay!

Since I can speak English, it seemed like I got closer to Jessica and Tiffany faster. They tried out dresses on me and let Taeyeon judge. I tried on a black dress with a silver lining. I also tried on a black Arabian style heels.

(Dress: http://media.dorothyperkins.com/wcsstore/DorothyPerkins/images/catalog/12127901_large.jpg

Heels: http://intheircloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/givenchy-ribbon-wrapped-sandals-black.jpg)

 

I went out and the three of them looked at me and smiled.

“That’s the one.” All of them said.

Since they thought I was ready to go, we made our way out to the living room. I was shy when I saw Leeteuk stare at me. His jaw slightly dropped. I saw him blush and it made me blush too. Good thing I was wearing make-up so you can barely tell I was blushing.

Heechul walked towards me and smiled. He stopped right in front of me.

“Jinyeon-ah, you look really pretty.”

“Kamsahamnida, Heechul-ssi”

“Call me oppa”

“Okay oppa.”

“I’ll be riding with the rest of SNSD so go ride with Leeteuk.”

“Okay.”

All of us headed outside. When we got to the parking lot, Heechul oppa and the rest of SNSD rode in 2 vans. I was left alone with Leeteuk.

“Umm… let’s go. By the way, you look really really beautiful.” Leeteuk said shyly.

I blushed thinking that he did not say “pretty” but instead he said “beautiful”. He opened the door for me and waited ‘til I got inside and then he closed the door. He hurried to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

It was really quiet in the car. It was very awkward b. I decided to break the silence.

“About what—”

“Are you—”

Shoot! We talked at the same time.

“You can go ahead.” Leeteuk said.

“Umm… about what happened with Soomin and Sungmin, I haven’t said sorry to you yet so, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. You didn’t do anything wrong anyways. No need to say sorry.”

“So what were you going to say?” I asked him.

“I was just going to ask if you were cold.”

I chuckled and so did he.

“I’m not Leeteuk-ssi”

“Call me oppa, neh?”

“Okay, Leeteuk oppa.”

“That’s better.”

I giggled. We continued to talk until we arrived at a hotel. He led me into the place and gave me a go ahead look.

I opened the door to a room and all the lights were out. Suddenly, the lights and everybody jumped up and shouted.

“HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY JINYEON!”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Hey I'm back!! xD I will give you guys a double chapter so wait for another chapter later on, okay?

Hope you like the story so far.

Comments and subscription are appreciated. To silent readers: please don't do this LOL its okay and everything but I need to know what you think so yeah..Hope you liked the long chapter. Sorry if it's kind of lame.