So that it's clear...

When I Met You

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

Finally… they’re here. How dare he, as the leader, do that?! Shouldn’t he care more about how his dongsaengs feel instead of protecting their image? I wanted to walk towards Leeteuk when I felt someone tugging my shirt from the back. It was Soomin. Donghae also tried holding me back by putting his hand on my shoulder. Do they know what I want to do to Leeteuk? AISH! I shrugged them off and tried walking once again.

Leeteuk’s POV

The other girl started walking towards me. Soomin looks guilty for something and Donghae is looking at me with sorry eyes. I wonder why? Well, I was still wondering how they got in our house? Did the other members already know Soomin that’s why they let them in? I doubt that.

She stopped right in front of me and then I felt something land on my face.

Nobody’s POV

SLAP!

Jinyeon slapped Leeteuk hard on the face. Everyone had their mouths wide open. Nobody could believe that she just did that to their hyung. Donghae rushed towards them and confronted Jinyeon.

“Yah Kang JinYeon! What do you think you’re doing?!”

Leeteuk’s POV

So that’s the girl’s name huh… how dare she?! How did Donghae know her?? Donghae doesn’t usually talk informally to people he just met even if they were dongsaengs… they seem really close. The girl spoke.

“You’re still defending him?! Even after all he has done?” Jinyeon spoke in an angry tone.

“He’s still my hyung! He’s like a mother and a father to us! You don’t even know him! He must have his reasons doing that. Jinyeon-ah… we’ve known each other for a long time. You know I don’t just defend people if I strongly believe they’ve done wrong.”

“Hyung, you told me it was a misunderstanding. Explain it now.” Sungmin said.

“Okay, okay and oww that hurts! “ I said as I touched my cheek where her hand landed.

I didn’t take the slap badly. I know I deserved it. I guess I can apply the “Anything for a pretty girl” line here huh. It was nice of her to protect her friend like that. I finally knew how they got in. It was because of Donghae. I didn’t know they were childhood friends. I guess she’s “the girl” Donghae’s been talking about all the time.

I told everyone the real reason I did that. I even told them that I tried to signal Soomin with my eyes but she didn’t get it so I had to do it. I said my apologies to Soomin and Jinyeon for causing trouble. After hearing the story, Jinyeon turned red. Maybe it’s because of guilt. Aww she’s so cute!

Just then Sungmin tapped my shoulder.

“Hyung…”

“Mhmm?”

“I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“Mianhaeyo”

“Sorry for what? For not telling me? Pshh... that’s totally fine. I should be the one saying sorry because of the incident.”

“Aniyo, Hyung… it’s not about that.”

“Then what is it?”

For some reason, my heart pounded harder and faster. I was actually nervous on what Sungmin is going to say. He seemed that he was hesitating to say it. He looked at Soomin and she just nodded. I looked over Jinyeon and she was as puzzled as I am.

“ Hyung, we planned it all out.”

“MWOH?!? Like, EVERYTHING?! What does ‘all’ include?”

“The paparazzi, you following us and you meeting Jinyeon but we never intended it to be this way.”

“We just wanted you guys to meet so we can have an official meeting between both families but we tried to spice it up a bit.” Soomin added.

“I knew that you were suspicious of me and by your personality I know that you would follow me to the café. We wanted you guys to meet in a fun way so we decided to call a report and tip them about our meeting. We figured that you are both protective of us so you’d take us both away in the café together. Then when we’re away from the place… we’ll just laugh it out and you guys can be friend with each other.” Sungmin explained.

“Actually, I wanted you guys to become a couple.” Soomin said as she bowed down because she was obviously shy.”

I looked at Jinyeon who seemed she was about to laugh and she did.

“You guys are perfect for each other. You’re both childish.” Jinyeon said while laughing. The others laughed along.

“Yah Soomin-ah… I know you know I’m a big fan of Leeteuk but if I wanted to meet him I could’ve just called Donghae oppa and asked for Jungsoo-ssi’s number.” She said as she continued to laugh.

I blushed when I heard that she was my fan. She even said it loud enough for all the members to hear. I felt so honored and I blushed even more.

“Yah! You’re just going to use me like that?” Donghae said with a bit of jealousy in his tone.

“How about you guys eat dinner out with us?” I said to the two girls.

“Aniyo, we’re fine.” Soomin said.

“I insist. We Super Junior don’t take no for an answer.”

“Okay.” Soomin said as she smiled.

“By the way you’re a great actress Soomin-ssi.”

She giggled and said thank you to me as we headed outside to eat dinner.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Sorry if you found a mistake or anything in the grammar, spelling and other stuff because I didn't have time to edit. Hope you liked this!

Subscribe and comment! Also, if you like this story recommend this to your friends ^^

I'm out! I'll update tomorrow if I can!