She needs company

When I Met You

This is a double chapter update. This is part 1

_____________________________________________________________________________

Leeteuk’s POV

-The next day-

I woke up as the sunlight beamed through the hospital window. I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked at it. There, I saw the most peaceful face on the face of the Earth. She seemed like an angel sleeping. I realized that I was still holding her hand. Did we hold hands all night? I blushed at this thought. I tried to let go of her hand without waking her up but I failed.

“Oppa?” she said as she opened her eyes.

“Mhmm?”

“Are you okay?”

“Better. Having someone by my side made me feel better.

“Oh… I thought having ME beside you made you feel better. I didn’t realize that anyone by your side would’ve been okay.” She jokingly said then pouted.

Jinyeon’s POV

I made it seem like I was joking but I wasn’t. I WAS disappointed. I made a cute pouty face. Please say it was because I was by your side.

Leeteuk’s POV

“Aigoo… since when did you become cute? Of course I felt WAYYY better because it was you” I said as I pinched her cheeks.

We laughed but stopped when we heard . We looked over at my sister’s bed. I rushed over to her side with Jinyeon following me.

“Noona, are you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor?”

She moaned not answering nor opening her eyes. I didn’t know what to do.

“I’ll go call a nurse.” Jinyeon told me and rushed out.

I held my sister’s hand.

“Inyoung noona, stay strong… jebal (please)…”

A few minutes later, Jinyeon came back with two nurses and a doctor. They rushed over to my sister and started doing some things. I stepped back and let them do their job.

I felt something on my shoulder. It was Jinyeon’s hand. She then my back with her free hand and started comforting me.

“Inyoung-ssi, please calm down and open your eyes.” The doctor said.

After doing a few more things, noona finally calmed down. The doctor walked towards me.

“Jungsoo-ssi, your sister is awake. She is just having a trauma and had a nightmare about her accident. It’s best if she’s not alone all the time.”

“Arasseoyo. How long does she need to stay in the hospital?” I asked full of concern.

“A month at the maximum but if she’s strong she can get out after five days but she can’t go back to work after another week okay?”

I nodded my head indicating I understood what the doctor said.

“I’ll leave you guys here.” The doctor and nurses walked out.

*RING RING*

Jinyeon’s phone rang. She looked at me. Knowing that she’ll ask if she can pick up the call, I simply nodded saying its okay. She went out and answered the phone. I walked over to my sister and watch her sleep… that’s what I thought.

Jinyeon’s POV

I walked out of the room and answered the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Jinyeon??”

“Ah, Soomin-ah wae?”

“How’s Inyoung-ssi? Did you stay with Leeteuk-ssi all night?”

“She’s okay and yes I stayed with oppa.”

“Ah… I see.”

“Is that everything?” I asked.

“Ani… well as much as I don’t want to ruin the moment, you have to get back now. You have vocal lessons and training today.”

“Haha, you really ARE my manager now huh.”

“Mianhae…”

“Ano ka ba? Wala yun!” (What are you saying, it’s nothing) I answered in Filipino.

“Huh? I don’t understand what you’re saying.”

“Ask Dara unnie… she can speak Filipino.” I chuckled.

“That’s mean. Hmph.”

“Blame my friends back in Canada. They taught me it and all I said was ‘It’s nothing’ “

“Sure, like I believe that.”

“Great so now you think I’m lying.”

“Who said to speak alien to me? Just get here in 30 minutes okay?”

“Arasseo. By the way, call a Super Junior member to stay with oppa.”

“No need, some of them are on their way there.”

“Oh okay. I’ll see you there.”

I ended the call. I went inside the room seeing oppa talking with his sister. I’m glad she’s okay. They are happily talking.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed to Inyoung-ssi.

“Ah yes, Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Mianhaeyo, Oppa, Inyoung-ssi I have to get going.”

“It’s okay. Take care and oh, call me unni okay?”

Inyoung-ssi I mean, Inyoung unnie said then winked at me.

“I’ll take you where ever you need to go.” Leeteuk oppa offered.

“Aniyo, stay with unnie. The doctor said not to leave her by herself.”

“You sure?”

“Ne. Annyeonghaseyo.”

I waved to the both of them then made my way downstairs.

I waited for a cab to pass by when a familiar voice talked to me.

“Jinyeon?”

I turned and saw Donghae oppa.

“Oppa!”

“What are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?”

“Ani… just waiting for a cab.

“Where are you going?”

“SME. I have training today.”

“I’ll drive you there.”

“What? No… just go upstairs and visit Inyoung unnie.”

“It’s okay. Heechul hyung and a few other members are there.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah…let’s go.”

We walked to the parking lot. We were walking towards a familiar car.

“You’re going to drive Leeteuk oppa’s car?”

“Silly. It’s mine… we have the same cars see.”

He pointed to two more cars with the same brand, model, year and color. (White Audi A5 car A/N: this is true).

“That car is hyung’s and that one’s Eunhyuk’s”

“Did SME give you those?”

“Yeah…they might give you one if you pass the driving test.”

“Yah! For sure, I will!”

Donghae oppa drove me to SME. He dropped me off at the back door to avoid fans.

“Komawo oppa.”

“You’re welcome.”

“Annyeong.”

“Good luck on your first day of training! Hwaiting!”

With that, he drove off. I entered the building.