Have we met before?

When I Met You

(Again bolded text are said in English assuming they speak Korean)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

A lot of people were gathered. There were some people I didn’t know and there were some celebrities as well. I was happy when I saw my favorite boy and girl groups there. Soomin sprinted to me and hugged me a happy birthday. Donghae oppa hugged me and stayed by my side. He held my waist and led me towards a chair.

“Are you guys together?” someone behind us asked.

Both of us turned around to see who it was. Both of us smiled when we saw Kim Jonghyun of SHINee standing there.

“No, we’re not.” I said.

“So hyung, can I hit on her?”

“Yah, she’s your noona.”

“I don’t care.”

I smiled and Jonghyun smiled back at me.

“Still, you can’t” Donghae said with authority.

I felt his grip on my waist become tighter. He was pulling me closer to him.

“Arasseoyo. Jinyeon noona, saengil chukahamnida (Happy Birthday).”

“Thanks.”

Jonghyun walked away. Donghae leaned in closer to me while still holding on to my waist.

“Jinyeon-ah… you look really pretty.”

“Komawo oppa.”

I remembered when Leeteuk oppa told me I was beautiful. It had a different feeling.

“Come with me, I have another gift for you.”

We walked to a table and I grinned from ear to ear when I saw the people sitting there. They were Big Bang. My favorite member Taeyang looked really handsome in a suit. Next to him was Jiyong (GD) with a girl. Seunghyun (TOP), Seungri and Daesung were beside them too.

“Hey guys! This is my childhood friend, the birthday celebrant, Kang Jinyeon.” Donghae oppa introduced me.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said as I bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” They all replied.

They all introduced their selves individually. I found out the girl was Jiyong’s girlfriend. Her name was Anda. She is a trainee and a song composer in YG Entertainment. I thought it was pretty cool. I kind of wanted to be like her.

Just then, Jessica and Tiffany came and called me over to their table.

Ashley, let’s go to our table.”

(to Sica and Tiff) Okay. Just wait a sec. (to BB) I’ll leave first. Thanks for coming.”

I bade them goodbye.

 

Someone’s POV (You’ll found out who once you read the POV)

She walked over to our table and introduced herself. She was with Donghae hyung. They look adorable together. Somehow, she looks familiar. She said her name was Kang Jinyeon. Well, I don’t know anyone by that name. I just want to get out of here. If it wasn’t for Jiyong forcing us we won’t be here anyways. I saw SNSD’s Jessica and Tiffany walk over to us.

Ashley, let’s go to our table.”

(to Sica and Tiff) Okay. Just wait a sec. (to BB) I’ll leave first. Thanks for coming.”

Did they say… Ashley? Is she “Ashley”? I’ve been looking for her and trying to contact her for almost 3 years. That’s why she looked familiar because she’s Ashley. She can speak English and she’s about the same age as her. I have to make sure if it really IS her.

“Youngbae (Taeyang) hyung, we’re going to SNSD’s table. Want to come?” Seungri asked me.

“Sure.”

We made our way to Soshi’s table. I caught sight of her even from far away. I can’t believe she’s the girl I’ve been searching for years. It was too good to be true so I decided to confirm it.

“Umm… Ashley. Can I talk to you?” I told Jinyeon.

O-Okay. I can speak Korean you know.” She replied.

“I know but I want to confirm something.”

She came with me and I led her through the glass doors and to the balcony. (Yes this hotel has a balcony)

Ashley, don’t you remember me?

“Umm… well I haven’t met you before have I? Like, you’re from Big Bang and everything so I know you but I don’t think we know each other personally?”

“You don’t remember anything from 3 years ago?”

-3 years ago-

*RING RING*

“Yeoboseyo?” I picked up the phone and wondered who it is since it’s an unknown number.

“Youngbae oppa?” a girl answered.

“Who’s this?”

‘Youngbae oppa, this is Ashley!”

Oh, Ashley! Why do you have a Korean phone number?

That’s because I moved to Korea!

Since when?

“5 years ago but this is my first phone. I was still using my US cell phone before.”

“Oh… since you’re here do you want to meet up?  I mean we’ve known each other for 4 years already and thanks to you I’ve learned English.”

“Youngbae oppa, actually I called because my mom said I can’t talk to you anymore. She said that she doesn’t trust you but I do. She’s monitoring me all the time so if she sees me talking to you she’ll kill me.” She explained.

“I have to tell you something first.”

“What is it oppa?”

“I think I’m in-”

“Oppa, mianhae my mom’s here. Just message me on my MySpace okay?

*END CALL*

“-love with you…”

I tried contacting her. I looked at her MySpace page every day, browsing through her pictures but she never contact me back.

It was the time of my debut so I put her aside and continued with work.

-End of Flashback-

 

“OMO! Youngbae oppa?!”

“Yes.”

“I still remember you!! Oppa, mianhae… I’ve been through lots and I couldn’t contact you back. So how come you look different from your photos?”

“I guess that’s what fame does to me. Keke”

“Oppa, I’m glad I found you again!” She hugged me tight.

Me too.”

“So oppa, what did you want to say back then?”

“I’ll tell you next time.” I winked at her and she chuckled.

“Arasseo. We have a lot of catching up to do!”

I hear soft and slow music playing inside.

“Before that, would you care for a dance with me, birthday girl?”

My pleasure.” She said as she took my hand.

We went inside and swayed to the relaxing music hand in hand.

 

Someone’s POV

I’ve been looking for Jinyeon. I was going to ask her to dance with me. I finally saw her but she was hugging another man. It was Taeyang.

Why is she hugging him?! I punched the wall and people around me were scared. I walked out of the room and went outside for some fresh air.

__________________________________________________________________________

Here's the end of the double chapter update!

Hope you liked it! and ooooo.. who do you think is the guy who punched the wall.

You'll find out in the next chap!!