Sorry, I regret what I've done

When I Met You

Before everything... please don't misunderstand anything. I am not portraying the characters badly but there are some things I kind of tweaked to fit my story. Everything happens for a reason don't bash the story. Again, SORRY

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Leeteuk’s POV

-Early in the morning (same day as meeting)-

I woke up early today. I mean, extremely early. To be honest, I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I was getting suspicious of SungMin. He was always asking ShinDong on tips how to date girls secretly. He also asked stuff about how ShinDong and Nari made everything work.  I seriously think Minnie has a girl friend.

Why didn’t he tell me though? He should so we can help him hide it or something but I’m kind of against this right now. I mean, I’ve seen a lot of comments in our fan page and even heard rumors that ELFs are against our members dating. Like, it’s not bad if we secretly have girlfriends but I have to be cautious this time. I have to warn them and separate them for now. An emphasis on the “for now” because I don’t want to hurt my dongsaeng.

SungMin said he’s going out with a friend today since we have a rest day but I doubt it. I’m pretty sure he’s going to see his girlfriend. I’ll put on disguises and follow him today.

-Later that day-

Sungmin just left our dorm. I told the others that I’m going somewhere right after SungMin left. I followed him about 3 meters away. I made sure that he won’t notice me. He seems to be walking faster since the gap between us increased.

*Sigh* If he’s trying to impress this girl he better not be late. WAIT! Why am I thinking about this? I have to focus.

I started walking faster and finally caught up with him. He went into a café and it looks pretty expensive. Wow, she must be one hell of a girl. I went into the café and saw him walking towards the far corner of the place. It seems like they have done this before because it will be really hard to find him without knowing. I sat at a table near where he is and waited with him.

A few minutes later, I saw two girls going into the store. One of the girls was practically dragging the other one. I might say they were really pretty. I wonder if one of them is the girl friend. My question was answered when they walked past me and went towards Minnie’s table.

I really like the girl who was being introduced to SungMin. I think she’s prettier than the other one. I hope she’s not SungMin’s girl friend. AISH! Jungsoo-yah, seriously? Why would you think about stuff like this right now? I was somehow relieved when I found out she wasn’t the girl friend because the other girl sat beside him and they even held hands.

“Jungsoo-yah, why are you doing this? Isn’t your dongsaeng more important than popularity and fame??” I said to myself.

I noticed the girl I like —okay I admit it I sort of like her— stood up and went to the washroom. I decided to go home and act like I don’t know anything.

When I was about to leave, I saw a man carrying a camera. He seemed like he was looking for something or better yet, someone. I decided not to care and just leave the café but when I got near the guy, I started to panic. I heard him say to himself, “Super Junior’s SungMin has a girl friend and they’re here.”

CRAP! He knows about them! But how?! I decided to do something before he finds out so I rushed back to SungMin’s table. The couple looked up at me with weird faces.

“Ahjussi, do you want anything?” the girl asked in a careful tone.

“Sungmin-ah, are you stupid?!” I bickered at him.

After hearing me speak, his eyes widened. I don’t know if it was because of shock or maybe he was just afraid of me because I caught him. I took my sunglasses off so that the girl would know who I am.

“Hyung…”

“Jungsoo-ssi…?”

I blanked out. I didn’t know what to say. I had to get SungMin away for the time being. I can’t think of any positive things.  I may have to go with my first plan. Yah, Jungsoo! Why isn’t your brain working?!

“SungMin-ah! Who said you can date and why THIS GIRL?!”

“Hyung! Don’t talk about SooMin like that!”

So that’s her name. She looks pretty okay for Sungmin. My dongsaeng has good tastes. AiSH! I’m going to regret doing this but it’s for the good right now and I can’t think of anything. Sungmin-ah… Mianhae.

“Look at you, defending her!” I told SungMin.

“You… Stay away from SungMin RIGHT NOW.”

I put an emphasis on “right now” hoping she’ll get it. I even tried signalling with my eyes so she would look at the paparazzi and catch on what I’m saying but she doesn’t even show one sign that she understands. AISH… Jinjja! I have to hurry up! I have no choice but to do this! Mianhae, Sungmin. Soomin too… Jeongmal mianhae.

“You’re not a good girl friend for him so stay away!”

I feel so bad saying this to her. I didn’t mean it. I felt worse when she cried in front of me. It must’ve hurt really badly.

Our fighting caught the attention of all the people near us and the paparazzi as well. Good thing I was still wearing my hat when I looked at him. He was walking towards this way when I grabbed SungMin’s wrist and ran away. I felt really guilty and sorry for the couple.

“Hyung! Why did you do that?!” Sungmin shouted at me.

“Mianhae, I’ll explain everything later. Let’s just go home first.”

He didn’t want to go with me but I forced him to. I told him that after we get home and I explain everything to him, he can call or meet SooMin to explain the misunderstanding.

We got home when I noticed that there were two pairs of girls’ shoes. Are there people here? Who invited them? We got to the living room and saw the visitors. I was completely shocked when I saw who they were.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Word bank: Jinjja- seriously or really

Mianhae- I'm sorry

Ahjussi- sir

Jeongmal- really

 

Hey guys, I hope you like the story so far?? I'm really sorry if you think this is still short and by the way I didn't like Leeteuk doing that either. It's just the idea I got to fit the story. I'm a die-hard Leeteuk fan so don't misunderstand.

AGain, subscribe and comment!

is this too early for Teuk POV? Next chap .. a different POV again xD