Bad Girl, Good Girl

When I Met You

Leeteuk’s POV

She hugged him. He hugged back. She greeted G-Dragon and a girl—I’m guessing it’s Jiyong’s girl— but Jinyeon’s still hugging him. My insides were burning. Is this jealousy? I wanted to take her away and tell Taeyang I don’t like MY girl being touched.

I sighed. She’s not mine, what rights do I have? Well, she’s not mine YET! Mwahahahha *evil laugh*

“You can let go now you know…” Donghae said.

Thank you very much dongsaeng! Well done! ^^

I was going to sit beside her but Donghae already did. I just sat in front of her… staring at her face.

She looked at me. Our eyes met. I couldn’t hide my feelings. Donghae nudged her and she looked away. I tried very hard to hear what everyone was saying but the music was too loud. I thought this was supposed to be an elegant restaurant and bar. Apparently, we came at the “right” time because it’s their re-opening today. BlackJack and VIPs is now a club.

I sighed again. I think Jinyeon knew this. She shouldn’t be in this kind of area… there’s too many guys. Lots of them are drunk too. I need to keep my eye on her.

She spoke with Donghae. They were whispering so I couldn’t really hear anything. Donghae was pointing to the dance floor and Jinyeon smiled. She took on shot of her drink… I guess it’s alcohol and she followed Donghae to the middle of the club.

I watched her walk towards the DJ and she whispered something. The DJ nodded and gave her a mic. Then a familiar tune played. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsUZXEvgQkI)

She started singing along and danced to it.

You don’t know me
You don’t know me

So shut up boy
So shut up, shut up

Geoteuron bad girl, sogeuron good girl, nareul jaraljido motamyeon seo
Nae geo moseupman bomyeonseo hanshiman yeojaro boneun neoye shiseoni nan neomuna ugyeo
Chum chul ttaen bad girl, sarangeun good girl, chum chuneun nae moseubeul bolttae neun
Nokseul noko bogoseo neun kkeunani songarak jil haneun geu wiseoni nan neomuna ugyeo

(Translations: On the outside, I'm a Bad Girl.
On the inside, I'm a Good Girl.
You don't even know me well; you only look at me from the outside.
I find your gaze to be funny because you see me as a pitiful girl.

When I dance, I'm a Bad Girl.
When I love, I'm a Good Girl.
When you watch me dance, you become mesmerized, but are you done after you watch?
I find your hypocrisy to be funny because you point at me.)

She danced to it perfectly. The song fit her really well. When she danced she’s all bad-girl type stuff but deep down she is a good girl. No wonder, she can totally debut and become successful as a solo artist. Her performance ended and a lot of people cheered. I looked over to Sungmin.

“Is it just me or is it getting hot here?”

It was pretty hot for some reason.

“Hyung, what are you saying the air condition is right beside us.”

He pointed towards it. Oh… right. Why am I feeling all hot inside?

“Encore! Encore! Encore!”

The crowd shouted.

“Arasseoyo. I’ll do one more song but I need one of my guy friends to join me.”

I stood up but Donghae was there already.  Jinyeon walked over to the DJ again and whispered to play something. A familiar tune played. (A/N: I recommend you to watch this first: http://youtu.be/Vb3pgyHYvds so you would know what I’m talking about if you know the song and dance just listen to it while reading)

(A/N: Bolded words are translations)

 
 

Niga weonhaneun keu mari mweoya
Naege malhaebwa (The words you want, what are they, tell me.)
Niga museun mareul haejundedo
Naneun naraga (Whatever words you say will make me fly)

Jaeil dalkomhan keu mareul weonhandamyeon
Nareul bwa (If you want the sweetest words, look at me)
Buggeureopjiman keu mareul weonhae
Neodo aljanha (I’m shy, but you know I want those words)

Saranghae (Saranghae)

I LOVE YOU (I LOVE YOU)
Eoddeon mareul weonhaedo da ni gweitga-e haejulgge(If you want those kinds of words, I'll whisper them in your ear)

 

Don’t do the dance Jinyeon-ah… at least not with Donghae. I can’t imagine her doing this y dance with Donghae.

WO AI NI (WO AI NI)
TE QUIERO (TE QUIERO)
Neomu dalkomhaeseo mari malgatjiga anha (Those words are so sweet, they don't seem like words)

 

AHHH!!! They still did it!! Oh… so this is how it is HUH?!? Well my friend, two can play that game. Mwahaha *evil laugh*



Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni (My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo (Your voice softly melts me away)
Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni (My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo (Your voice softly melts me away)

LA LA~ LALALALALALALA~
Nae gwie KAENDI (My ear’s candy)
Nae gwie KAENDI (My ear’s candy)

I grabbed Donghae’s mic. I rushed over next to Jinyeon to do the song and dance with her.

 

Dalkomhage jeokshin ddalgi gateun
Neoeui ipsullo (with your lips that feel like a strawberry dipped in sweetness)
Dalkomhage jeokshin ddalgi gateun
Neoeui ipsullo (with your lips that feel like a strawberry dipped in sweetness)

Malhae budeureopge malhae bballi
Naeui gwitgaro (tell me, softly tell me, hurry to my ears)
Malhae budeureopge malhae bballi
Naeui gwitgaro
(tell me, softly tell me, hurry to my ears)

Saranghae (Saranghae)
I LOVE YOU (I LOVE YOU)
Eoddeon mareul weonhaedo da ni gweitga-e haejulgge(If you want those kinds of words, I'll whisper them in your ear)
WO AI NI (WO AI NI)
TE QUIERO (TE QUIERO)
Neomu dalkomhaeseo mari malgatjiga anha (Those words are so sweet, they don't seem like words)

WOOT!! I got to do it with her!! ^^ I hope she didn’t feel it was awkward though. I mean, I hope she thought it’s just for show no feelings attached. Well not to me but to her… I hope she feels the same way.

Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni (My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo (Your voice softly melts me away)
Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni(My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo (Your voice softly melts me away)

LA LA~ LALALALALALALA~
Nae gwie KAENDI(My ear’s candy)
Nae gwie KAENDI(My ear’s candy)

Donghae tapped my shoulder. He grabbed the mic from me. She sang with Jinyeon. I waited ‘till the chorus finished.

Nae gwie KAENDI
Nae gwie KAENDI

Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni (My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo (Your voice softly melts me away)
Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni (My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo(Your voice softly melts me away)

After they sang, I dragged Donghae away. I sang the last chorus with her.

Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni (My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo (Your voice softly melts me away)
Nae gwie KAENDI
Ggulcheoreom dalkomhae ni (My ear's candy, sweet like honey)
Moksoriro budeureopge
Nal nokyeojweo (Your voice softly melts me away)

I was going to do the last pose with her. Like the pose when we were supposed to be “about to kiss” but as soon as I pulled her in close to me she just smiled and put her head on my shoulder. Awwe what I huge disappointment but it was okay.

We walked back to the table but then Taeyang pulled her away and went towards the center.

 

Jinyeon’s POV

As me and Leeteuk oppa were walking back, Taeyang pulled me away. We went towards the stage. As I looked at the stage, I can’t forget what happened earlier.

-Flashback-

I was just singing with Donghae oppa when I heard a different voice singing the guy part. I saw Leeteuk oppa walking towards me. I blushed. Is he going to do this dance with me? I mean, it didn’t matter for Donghae we were really close. Plus, Leeteuk is my bias in SuJu (I know, mianhae Donghae oppa).

We did sing and dance together and I noticed my partner changed back to Donghae again.

For a moment I thought I was singing with Donghae but my partner changed back to Leeteuk. This is so weird. The song was about to end. Leeteuk oppa pulled me closer. I can feel my cheeks burning. I decided to hide it my putting my head on his shoulder. I smiled.

-End of Flashback-

Taeyang oppa dragged me to the center of the club. He asked for a mic and talked to the DJ for a while.

“Everyone, did you like what you saw when this girl performed?” He asked as soon as he got back beside me.

“Ne!” The crowd answered.

“Well, I’m going to perform now but I wish to perform with her.”

“Okay.” Everybody said.

He came close to me and whispered.

“I know you know this dance. Perform with me okay?”

I looked at him with confusion. He cued the DJ for music and it made me smile.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! New update ^^ The chap isn't that long. The lyrics made it long ^^

Oooo whats the song that made Jinyeon smile??

But anyways so Donghae and Jonghyun in a tie.. I need to close the poll tomorrow so tie-breaker??

Or if they're still a tie I'll just make a random poll to my friends ahahah ^^ Or I'll decide myself so decide guys!!

Comments make me happy ^^

COMMENT REPLIES:

cupidzangel: this is part 1 of what happened. wait for part 2 xD

taeyangislove: I love giving cliff-hangers and ooo sorry I added another cliff-hanger just as Taeyang was about to do something ahah sorry :)