I think... I'm falling?

When I Met You

-After a week-

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

It’s been a week after the incidents. I haven’t seen any of Super Junior yet. Well, I’ve talked to Donghae. We always talk whenever he’s free. He’s been telling me how everything changed after we had dinner together; almost all the Super Junior guys wanted me to visit them again.

Also, I’ve been waiting for a month already for the companies I applied for. Two of them called saying there were no spots left open for staff and the others said they’ll call after two-three weeks but they never did. Maybe I should just audition to become a trainee? Nah... I’ll just think about it again.

[RINGTONE:  Pyeongsaeng gyeote isseulge I do... neol saranghaneun geol I do (Marry U by SuJu)]

*RING RING*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Jinyeon-ah...”

“Oh, Donghae oppa! What makes you call?”

“Well the guys are bugging me every day but are you free tomorrow?”

“Umm...Ne, I think I am.”

“Oh okay, come to our house by 7 PM.”

“Wae?”

“Just come and dress nice... arasseo?”

“Arasseo. Annyeong!”

 

Leeteuk’s POV

All of us were waiting for the response, if JinYeon will come this Friday. We heard from SooMin and Donghae that it’s her birthday tomorrow. I told the guys that it would be fun if we do a surprise party for her. Surprisingly, all of them agreed. After waiting for about five minutes, Donghae came out of his room. Everybody looked at him with anxious eyes.

“Why are you guys looking at me like that?” Donghae asked.

Other members answered “Like how?”, “Am I?”, “Are We?”

“Stop it! It’s weird.”

“Arasseo! So... what did she say?” I asked.

“She said... YES! I told her to dress up nice so no need to thank me if you see her in a beautiful dress.”

“We should invite people and other celebrities too!” Eunhyuk suggested.

“That’s a great idea! Hyung, is it okay?” Sungmin asked me.

“Eung! Gwaenchanha!” (Yes! It’s okay!)

For the rest of the day, we planned the party for tomorrow. It was pretty tiring and thank God we had 3 days off. We invited a few boy bands we thought she’d like and luckily they were taking a break too.

I could see everyone was excited for this party. We’ve been decorating, planning and calling people for hours now but no one seems tired. I guess they’re really looking forward to meeting Jinyeon again. I guess they’re it’s supposed to be “WE” are looking forward to meeting her. Honestly, even though I don’t know her that much, I kind of missed her.

If missing someone means I’m longing to see her even though we just met or thinking about her every day and every night then I am “really” missing her. I don’t know why but she’s in my head almost every second. I better go get some rest. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow.

-Next Day. 5 PM-

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

I don’t know what to wear for later. It’s been two hours already and I haven’t picked even one outfit yet! AISH! Why did Donghae oppa tell me to dress nice anyways? Like, what’s the occasion?

I logged in onto my Cyworld account and I saw a lot of comments on my page. Some of them read “Saengil chukahae (Happy B-day)” and some read “Happy Birthday!” I looked at the date today and it was Sept ember 10th. OMO! It IS my birthday today! I totally forgot!

Don’t tell me they’re going to have a party for me? They better not have one. Donghae oppa knows I don’t like parties. I’m seriously going to kill him. I decided not to dress up anymore and just wore casual clothes. I’ll wreck the party by not dressing up. Keke. ^^

I came out of my apartment’s building and I saw Heechul-ssi standing beside a white car. To be exact, it’s a white Audi A5 2DT coupe. (It’s Leeteuk’s, Donghae’s and I forgot who’s car).

“AISH! Donghae was right! You won’t be dressing up.” Heechul said.

“Come on! We’ll stop over a store before we go to our place.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey so it's my birthday today so I thought I'd treat you guys to a double chapter.

But I failed to do so... well you never know.

I just wanna say thank u thank u to all my readers..

AFF subscribers: tihikix33, Annaaa, SoshiLove, Shazzyx3, myfishyx, butterfly555, randomrainbow, dbsk4ever, Shira-chan

Winglin readers: dubustar, Woundedstar, Shanerie

and to 2 silent readers: Soomin xD and Anda ^^

don't be afraid to comment and subscribe!