What's going on?

When I Met You

Donghae’s POV

-Same day. Some time in the morning.-

Leeteuk hyung seems to be bothered by something. I was really surprised because he woke up really early. It’s not like him. Something must be wrong or maybe he found out about Sungmin. I know that he’s probably hearing rumors about ELFs not wanting us to date but I hope he leaves Minnie alone. I know hyung isn’t someone who would interfere with the member’s personal life.

Plus, I think Sungmin really loves the girl. I remember when I heard one of their phone conversations.

-Flashback-

“I know, I know. You do know I can give up everything for you, right?” he stopped talking meaning he was listening to what the girl was saying.

“Okay. I know I don’t have to but just so you know.” He smiled.

“I have to go. Soomin-ah, saranghae” he then hung up.

-End of flashback-

I wonder what hyung wants to do about it.

-Later that day-

[RINGTONE: Neo gateun saram ddo eobseo. Juwireul deureobwado geujeo geureotdon geol]

*RING RING*

I looked at who is calling and it made me smile. I picked it up right away and tried to .

“Yah, did you miss me that’s why you called?”

“Ani, I need your address” she sounded mad.

“Chill... why do you need to know where I love? Do you miss me that much that you want to go to my house every day?” I continued teasing her.

“Yah! CUT THE CRAP and tell me your address!”

“AISH! Why are you getting mad? Okay It’s….”

I told her our address and she immediately hung up. What’s the matter with that girl?

-15 minutes later-

We heard our doorbell ringing. I looked at the screen to see who it is and it was her. She was holding a girl’s hand. The girl was crying. I ran over and opened the door with a smile.

“Where’s Sungmin and Jungsoo?” she immediately asked as soon as she got in.

“Don’t I get a hug at least?”

She hugged me but broke it off right away.

“Where’s Sungmin and Jungsoo?” she repeated.

Just then all the other members came out of their rooms to see what’s going on.

“Why?” I asked.

“Who are they?” Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun both asked.

“Oh… This is Jinyeon, my childhood friend and her…”

“Best friend” she filled in for me.

All of us mouthed “Oh” while nodding our heads.

“Why is she looking for hyung and Sungmin?” Shindong asked.

I looked at her waiting for an answer.

She then told us everything that happened this afternoon. A few of our members already knew about Soomin even though we haven’t seen her and we were terribly surprised and sorry when we heard what Leeteuk hyung did.

Just then we heard the doorbell rang. Nobody answered as we figured it’ll be the two. They went in on their own and saw Jinyeon and Soomin in the living room— both of them surprised.

Leeteuk’s POV

We went in to the living room and saw Soomin and the other girl standing there. I looked at Sungmin with a how-did-the-know-where-we-live kind of face but he shrugged saying he doesn’t know.

Sungmin’s POV

Things are going faster than we planned but how the heck did they know where we live? I didn’t tell Soomin yet… so how?!

Soomin’s POV

Shoot! I forgot that Donghae’s her childhood friend. We didn’t expect this to happen both of them are over-reacting. I looked at Sungmin’s eyes and he looked at mine. Time for Plan B! Fighting!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ooooo.. what's sungmin and soomin's plans?? xD watch out for the next chaps

sorry if I didn't update yesterday! Comments are appreciated and subscribe!

Silent readers are a no no :) LOL but its okay xD