Stay.

When I Met You

Jinyeon’s POV

Donghae came back with Heechul.

“Oppa, do you know which hospital he went to?”

“Well, knowing Leeteuk’s family, they’re probably in Asan Medical Center.” (A/N: It’s the largest hospital in Korea)

“Let’s go there, quick!”

Heechul and Donghae nodded their heads as a reply. Heechul led us to Super Junior’s van. He drove us fast to Asan Med Center.

When we got there, I quickly ran to the receptionist.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Can I ask if a girl name Park-In-Young is in your wards?”

“Okay. Let me check.” The woman said.

I tapped my foot impatiently. Heechul and Donghae arrived beside me as I was waiting. The woman in front of me seemed surprised seeing famous idols in front of her.

“Excuse me.” I tried to get her attention away from the boys.

“Oh… Mianhamnida. Umm… no one named Park Inyoung is in the wards right now.”

“Kamsahamnida.” I said as I ran towards another direction with 2 boys following me.

If she wasn’t in the wards then she’s probably in the emergency room still.

I got to the hallway and asked another woman the same thing and sure enough, Park Inyoung was there. I searched the hallways desperately looking for a familiar face then there he was sitting, hand on his face.

I rushed over to his side. I tried to hug him. I kept patting his back.

“It’s going to be okay, oppa.” I said assuring him that everything will be fine.

“Jinyeon-ah…” he hugged me tight.

“Mhmm?”

“I don’t know what to do…” he cried in my arms.

“It’s okay oppa… everything will be fine.”

I looked at Heechul and Donghae signalling them to help me comfort their leader.

Donghae knelt in front of Leeteuk.

“Hyung…”

Leeteuk didn’t answer.

“Hyung look at me…”

Leeteuk hugged me tighter. I looked at Donghae telling him to go on even if Leeteuk wasn’t looking at him. Donghae sighed.

“Hyung… I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean that joke. I was trying to be funny but I failed. Hyung I am really really really sorry.”

Leeteuk then lifted his head. I got the chance to saw his face. His eyes were red. They were really puffy.  I could tell he loved his sister so much. He didn’t want to lose her.

Suddenly, a doctor came out the doors. All of us looked up… looking for hope.  The doctor smiled.

“She’s alive. She got too many injuries though. She needs to stay in the hospital. Who’s her family member among you guys?”

“I am. I’m Park Jungsoo.”

“Ahh… Neh. Please come with me to fill up some forms.”

We all followed him. I noticed that Leeteuk has stopped crying now. I stayed beside him the whole time.

A nurse led us to the Inyoung unni’s room. Leeteuk got a chair and sat beside her sister’s bed.

*RING RING*

Heechul’s phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo?”

He fell silent.

“Ne, I’ll explain everything later. I understand. Bye.”

He hung up.

“It was the manager. He said that Donghae and I have to comeback right away.”

He looked at me.

“I’ll stay here.” I said.

I saw Leeteuk look at me. He mouthed “Thank you.”

Donghae and Heechul left leaving Leeteuk and I in the room. He got up and sat beside me on the couch. He held my hand.

“Can we stay like this for a while? I really need someone.”

“Sure.”

He put his head on my shoulder. I looked at his peaceful face. Good thing he’s all relieved now. He got me really worried.

We sat there in silence. I put my head on his and we both fell asleep.

Nobody’s POV

As the quiet night passed by, two hearts were beating fast. None of them realizing they’re both in-love with each other.

_________________________________________________________________

Donghae fic's Foreword is posted : -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8753

COMMENT REPLIES:

Shira-chan: I know DOnghae said the wrong thim at the wrong time.

sujuholic_15: bad move from Donghae right?? another update hope you like it!

Jeleuri00: Finally! Not a silent reader anymore!! ^^

cupidzangel: I hope this and the previous chapter answered your question.

kristy749: I'll try not tooo :D