Please tell me...

When I Met You

Leeteuk’s POV

I’ve been looking for Jinyeon. I was going to ask her to dance with me. I finally saw her but she was hugging another man. It was Taeyang.

Why is she hugging him?! I punched the wall and people around me were scared. I walked out of the room and went outside for some fresh air.

After going outside, I felt calm. Everybody was surprised by my actions. Even I, myself, was surprised. I don’t know why I suddenly felt these strong emotions in me. Hatred, anger and many more I can’t explain. Is this what they call “jealousy”?

I was about to go back when I saw Donghae standing beside me. He was worried, concerned and somehow angry at me. I wonder what he’s thinking. Did he saw what happened inside?

“Hyung, Jinyeon joha?” (Do you like Jinyeon?)

“Nan molla…” (I don’t know)

“What do you mean you don’t know?! You even punched the wall! Hyung! Don’t deny it… I saw everything.”

I was taken aback. He was raising his voice at me.

“Yah, Lee Donghae! What are you getting so worked up for? So what if I like her?”

“Hyung, I’m Jinyeon’s childhood and really close friend. I won’t let you hit on her. She’s too good for you. She’s not like all the other girls you dated. You’re Super Junior’s “real” player… I don’t want her to get hurt.”

“I can change for her, you know.” I calmly said.

“But what if you can’t? I’m not risking it.” He coldly replied.

“Who are you?! Her father?!”

“No but I’m just a guy who cares for her and a guy who…”

“A guy who what?”

“…a guy who loves her!”

 

 

Nobody’s POV

Little did they know that everybody was watching them as they talked. They caught too much attention. Jinyeon and Taeyang were at the front of the crowd. They were really concerned when they heard shouting from outside.

Jinyeon didn’t hear anything but everyone including Taeyang heard almost the whole conversation.

Just then, Donghae and Leeteuk started hitting each other physically. They both punched each other in the face and continued fighting. Jinyeon—who didn’t know the reason why they the two were fighting— came in between.

“Donghae oppa… Leeteuk oppa… stop it!”

No one listened to her.

“Lee Donghae! Park Jungsoo! Stop it right now!!”

Both of them stood still.

“Party’s over guys. Go home please.” Taeyang said.

Everybody went home, gossiping about what happened. Those who were involved in the industry stayed quiet but others kept on talking. Some of the artists asked everyone to keep quiet about the incident and fortunately, everybody seemed to listen.

 

-After a week-

Jinyeon’s or YOUR POV

It’s been a week after another incident. Every day, Donghae would call me, send me text messages and will post on my cyworld and twitter pages. I haven’t forgiven them yet. Thanks to them… my special day was ruined. I hated seeing them fight and it made me angrier when they didn’t want to tell me the reason of the fight.

I was about to go to an appointment when someone texted me. It was an unknown number.

 

TEXT MESSAGE:

To: Jinyeon (010-xxx-1822)

From: 010-xxx-0701

Jinyeon-ah, this is your Leeteuk oppa. Please forgive me and Donghae. We already made up. I’m ready to tell you the reason why we fought. Meet me @ 3PM at the coffee shop Sungmin and Soomin met at that day.

I looked at the time. It was still 2:30 PM. My appointment wasn’t until four. For some reason, I felt like I wanted to meet him. I felt like I wanted the explanation coming from him so I decided to go.

I took the bus and managed to arrive at the coffee shop by 3. I looked around for Leeteuk oppa and he was sitting at the far corner. I walked towards him and sat in front of his seat.

“Oppa, ready to tell me now?”

“Yea, but are we forgiven?”

“Since I’m here, I guess so. So, what is it?”

“Jinyeon-ah it’s because…”

 

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys it took long for me to update. School is really demanding.

Well anyways sorry for the boring chapter. Hope you guys like it tho.

Comments are aprreciated and I'll try to update tomorrow xD