New chapter!!

When I Met You

Sorry. I think this story is about to end. I'll be focusing on my Donghae fic from now on. Don't worry this fic wont end so soon. I'll be creating a sequel if you guys want.

For this fic I think 5-7 chapters left.

Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating I was loaded with homework.

I'll come back sometime today for the chapter update or maybe tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyeon’s POV

-2 weeks later-

I’ve been promoting my song for 2 weeks. It’s getting tiring. I never knew being an idol would be this hard. Leeteuk oppa had been asking me out on dates every day but I kept rejecting. It’s not that I didn’t want to it’s just my schedule is really busy. Maybe if I get a time-off I’ll be the one to ask him on a date.

I’m really lonely right now. I’m resting for 6 hours before going to another schedule. Maybe I should call oppa? I got my phone and video called my yeobo.

*RING RING*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeobo! I don’t want to see your ear!!”

“Ahh! Jinyeon-ah! It’s surprising you called. Keke ^^”

He’s now on the screen of my phone.

“Oppa, bogoshipeo”

“Nado, bogoshipeo. Well it’s your fault for being so good of an artist. See, you have lots of schedules.”

“Oppa, come over neh? I have rest for 6 hours.”

“Ummm… about that, Jinyeon mianhae but I have a meeting today so I can’t go.”

“Oh…”

I was disappointed. Is this how he felt when I rejected him going on dates? I hope not. I don’t want him feeling this when I know I’m the reason.

“Yeobo, mianhae.” He pouted.

I faked a smile and answered him.

“Gwaenchanha, yeobo.”

“Leeteuk-ssi, please go in now.” A voice from his side said.

“(to voice) Ah yeah. (to me) Yeobo I got to go. Saranghae.” He said as he gave a kiss to screen.

“Nado, saranghae.”  I smiled and hung up.

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV

I walked in the room. I was really nervous. It’s my first time talking to Lee Sooman in my own will. He was sitting on his leather chair by his desk.

“Annyeonghasimnikka.” (More formal way of saying Hello) I said as I bowed 90 degrees.

“Ah, no need to do that Jungsoo-ah. So what brings you here?”

“I think manager hyung already talked to you about it…”

“Oh… that?”

“Yes that. I was wondering if you’re willing to do this?”

“I am actually. This could be a big break for you! May I ask why did you pick her?”

“Well, she’s really talented. I know her personally and I probably think you know that to because she is from SM Entertainment.”

“She is indeed talented but I haven’t seen her do this yet.”

“Trust me President. She’s good. This could make her big too. As her seonbaenim, I’m just doing this. For the company, for her and for me.”

“I like how you think. Okay, I’ll get to that matter.”

“Kamsahamnida, President.”

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“President Sooman, an investor called and said that you have a meeting in 30 mins.” His secretary said.

“I believe that’s my call. I’ll see you later Jungsoo.”

I bowed to him as a goodbye. I went out of the room surprised to see Soomin there.

“So how did it go? Did you get an approval?”

“Almost. He said he’ll see. I hope he does.”

“Pshh... I know my friend of course she will do good.”

“Let’s hope for the best.”

 

____________________________________________________________________________

SORRY GUYS FOR THE BORING CHAPTER!! I'm sorry for not updating sooner!!

I lied. This story would continue on heehee ooo what is leeteuk planning??

COMMENT REPLIES:

nisya_25: thank you!