Was it just a dream? Chapter Update

Never knew I'd learn to love you

Eunhee’s POV

I woke up from my good dream. I dreamt about this little boy and me. I think I’m too obsessed with Donghae oppa because I dreamt about a little boy with the name Lee Donghae. He helped me when I was bullied. It felt so real. It’s like it’s happened before. Well, how would I know after the car accident I was in, I couldn’t remember some of my childhood memories. I concluded that it was because I was obsessed with him that I dreamt about him.

*RING RING*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Jinyeon-ah! Do you want to go with?”

“Oh Jangmi! Where?”

“Super Junior’s Fanmeet. It’s just a short one like a farewell before they go overseas for other SS3 performances.”

“Did you need to ask me?! Of course I’ll go!”

“Okay. I’ll pick you up at 3.”

I looked at my clock and it said 10 am. Whew! Lots of time to prepare for the fanmeet. I decided to make banners with cardboards and neon paper. I started cutting out neon green letters of “Donghae oppa, saranghaeyo.” I also did a little favor for Jangmi and created another one for Sungmin in neon pink letters.

I got done at about 11 am. I decided to eat out for lunch. I went to a ssamgyupsal restaurant. I called Jangmi to see if she wanted to eat with me.

“Yeoboseyo? Jangmi?”

“Oh? Wae?”

“You want to eat out? My treat.”

“Sure! Where are you?”

“I’m at the ssamgyupsal restaurant near my apartment building.”

“Arasseo. I was on my way to your house so I’ll be there in 15.”

I ended the phone call and started to order 4 servings of pork. Nope it’s not for me ONLY but I think me and my best friend can manage to eat 2 servings of ssamgyupsal or more. I’ll just order more when she gets here.

I was waiting for Jangmi and my order when 10 guys went in the restaurant. They looked familiar. They were so weird. They were all wearing scarves, sunglasses and hoodies on a hot and super warm day. I looked at myself thinking I was underdressed. NOPE! THEY are the ones not normal wearing UBER heavy clothes in a FREAKING hot day. They sat at a nearby table. They were whispering but I was too close so I could hear them clearly.

“Hyung, is it okay?” One guy said.

“Don’t worry it is okay. I told manager hyung about it.” The older one asked.

Psshh! Manager your face! Maybe they’re just some aspiring “wanna-be” idols. Hmpt. Nobody can beat Super Junior!

“Jungsoo hyung! I’m starving!”

“Donghee be quiet. Maybe there’s some crazy fan stalking us then we might get mobbed then we’ll get scolded by manager hyung. I told him we’ll be discreet.”

Jungsoo?! Donghee?! WAHH!! Super Junior’s here?!?!?!?!?! Of course the hungry guy named Donghee is Shindong oppa. The one they’re calling hyung is Leeteuk oppa. Where’s Donghae?! I was looking around for him when someone called my name.

“Kim Eunhee. Are you here?” Jangmi asked loudly.

“Shh! Over here.” I kind of shouted/whispered it to her.

“Wae? Something wrong?”

I pointed towards Super Junior.

“Eh?! Are they planning to you?!”

“What?! Ani!”

“Then what is it?”

I motioned her to come closer so I can whisper to her ear.

“It’s Super Junior!”

“Jinjja?!” She screamed.

Everyone in the restaurant looked at us including Super Junior. All of them looked at me and one of the guys came towards me.

“Eunhee-ssi?”

“Oh! Eunhyuk-ssi?”

“Neh! Keep it down though.”

Jangmi was about to go crazy fangirling when I told her to sit down and calm down. Fortunately, she did.

“Ah neh. By the way, what brings you here?”

“We were going to eat before we go to this fanmeet.”

“Oh I see.”

Another guy came towards us.

“Yah, Hyukjae! Why are you talking to this crazy STALKER?!”

“Donghae-yah, don’t talk about Eunhee-ssi like that.”

“Aniyo, it’s alright.”

“Wah! You’re Hae’s stalker?! You look too pretty to be a stalker. I’m Lee Sungmin.” He stretched his arms out for a hand shake.

I was about to shake his hand but Jangmi grabbed it.

“I’m Jangmi, her bestfriend.”

“Hello!” Sungmin answered her with a smile.

“Do you mind if we eat with you?” Eunhyuk oppa asked us.

“No worries.”

He asked Leeteuk oppa if they can eat with us and Leeteuk agreed.

“But Hyung!” Donghae tried complaining.

“Lee Donghae, sit down and be thankful they let us eat with them.”

He pouted as he sat down. Aigooo so cute. I thought about my dream last night about the boy named Donghae. I think it was just a dream. Or was it?

 

_____________________________________________________________

Sorta but not really a cliffy. I updated!! ^^