ch 21

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Sehun stands at his place speechless. He can’t blink his eyes even once. His left hand runs to his chest. A strange thing back to him again. He feels numb.

He wants to go away from here. But it something is holding him back. He can’t even look away as something is stabbing cruelly inside his chest.

Is he sick?

No.

What is this feeling called? This is so strange, so new. This is so raw. Sehun can’t explain it. On the back of his head, a voice is mumbling annoyingly. It asks him to get Youngneul. It wants to take Youngneul away from Jackson.

But why? His consciousness asking back. Why should he do that? It’s not like Sehun has that privilege.

You are her husband, dumb!

His inner voice continue to argue while he is there, doing nothing. He only watches them in silence.  

“Jackson...” He hears Youngneul’s voice. She sounds like she is surprise by the sudden move. She doesn’t expect it, of corse. It'll be total betrayal if she expects him to kiss her. But why she doesn’t push Jackson off?

Goodness.

She’s his wife! They’re a married couple. They can't do this behind his back.

“Jackson, I’m sorry. I—”

“Youngneul-ah, I’m sorry.” Jackson looks guilty. He has to! He kissed someone’s wife. The last thing he has to feel is guilty. And ashamed. “I’m sorry Youngneul. I’m sorry that I don’t regret it. I can’t hold it anymore.”

What?

Sehun wants to punch that man. What is he talking about? Youngneul is his wife. He should regret it. He should regret the kiss. Sehun’s knuckles turn white.

“Jackson… I… we... This... This isn’t right. I’m sorry.”

“I know it isn’t right. I’ve tried to be your best friend only. But... I can’t. I can’t do it anymore. I can’t hold it any longer.”

“Jackson,”

Damn, that Jackson boy is about confessing to his wife. His heart starts to beat faster. Waiting for the damn word.

“I love you, Youngneul. And I’ll fight for your love.”

And here, finally Jackson says it. Loud and clear. Sehun jaw tightens. How dare Jackson confessing his love to Youngneul? She is his woman. His wife.

Youngneul places her hand on Jackson cheek just make Sehun angrier than before. He can’t watch it anymore. He is a looser, he knows. He should get his wife but no. He chooses to walk away. The confession feels like a punch on his gut.

He feels beaten.

He refuses to hear anything anymore. So he just walks silently to his class. All the way to his class, he can only think about Youngneul. Is she accepting Jackson’s confession? After all, Sehun is always being a douchebag. He did nothing but hurt her again and over again.

He will be surprise if Youngneul still chooses him over Jackson. Although he refuses to admit it, he knows Jackson is better than him. Jackson loves Youngneul enough to never hurt that girl. He will protect her and cherish the girl.

But why? His heart is protesting. It’s screaming loudly.

Does he deserve Youngneul’s heart? Loving the said girl is too hard for him. He never loved someone before. He never felt like this before. It’s new feeling for him. It’s too odd. He doesn’t know what love is or how it feels. He’s so clueless.

He doesn’t know how to return her feeling. He knows that girl love him since forever. Deep inside, he it touched by her patience. He thinks no one will take her away from him. But the confession made by Jackson is like a wakeup call for him.

Her feeling can be swayed anytime. Especially when she knows well there is a man who will love her unconditionally like Jackson.

Why love someone who will never return your feeling, right? Weren’t they always saying better to choose the one who love you than the one you love?

“Dude! Wassup? You seem so strange today. Are you okay?” Chanyeol sling his arm around Sehun's shoulder. He just keeps his mouth close like usual. Even he shows his poker face, but Chanyeol knows that Sehun isn’t okay. His cold expression is colder than usual. And Chanyeol sure that the entire EXO member notice it. But they won’t ask him. Not yet.

“You can tell me, Hunnie. What’s wrong? Were you still salty about dance class?” Sehun still in his silence state. “Aish. Jinjja. So it was really because of Youngneul? Hahaha. You are really something. If you are jealous just admit it and say it to her. Tell her to choose you on the next dance evaluation test instead of sulking all day.”

“What? What? I heard someone is getting jealous?” Asks Lay who just come to their class. He sits beside Sehun. His face so innocent and it makes Chanyeol laugh his heart out. For once, he hates Lay for being so innocent and Chanyeol for being so annoying.

Sehun rolls his eyes, shrugging Chanyeol arm from his shoulder roughly. It makes the tall boy laugh louder than before. Yeah. He is so happy to tease the jealous maknae. He totally enjoying Sehun’s misery.

Their teacher finally comes. For once, Sehun feels grateful that the teacher chooses to come on time. He’s saving Sehun from Lay and Chanyeol. The class starts boringly. Sehun doesn’t even have intention to listen. He already know today’s chapter well since he read this chapter until 2 chapters ahead last night.

His min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter