ch 14

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Alois!” Called Youngneul to a man. Sehun and Youngneul already wait for him in the park near their place. That man smiled and waved his hand happily to her. He jogged to her and when he reached her place, that man hugged Youngneul tightly.

“I missed you so much, Schön.” He said with his German. Sehun who stood next to her starting to question them silently in his mind. But, don’t call him Sehun if he asked Youngneul. He chose to keep silent and put in his expressionless face.

“Me too! Uh. I don’t believe that we can meet again. You didn’t come to my wedding!” Youngneul was pouting meanwhile Alois couldn’t hold himself not to pinch her cheeks.

“Bekümmert. I’m so busy.”

“I’m always the last on your list, right?” The two friends were laughing happily while Sehun could only sigh silently. It wasn’t that he care or something. He just didn’t like the fact that they left him out. For God’s sake! He didn’t know German –okay, he knew a little bit— and they talked fast in German. Who the hell would know what they were talking about? He couldn’t even register the words they said into his brain. If he knew this would happen, he would roam around by himself. And knowing Youngneul’s friends weren’t on his list anyway. He didn’t want to know every single person in her life.

But Youngneul seemed notice it. She’s circling her hand on Sehun’s waist. She’s smiling sweetly to him before looking at Alois again. “Freund. This is Oh Sehun, my husband.” Said Youngneul proudly. She looked so happy when she introduce Sehun as her husband.

“Oh, this is the Oh Sehun you always told to me all the time?” Youngneul nodded with her smile. She was blushing. Alois just smile at his friend then he was extending his hand to Sehun. “Alois. Youngneul always told me about you. She really loves you, man. If only you’re in my shoes, you’ll know how she always annoys me with the story about you. But I promise you, you’re lucky to have her.”

“Ya! Neo michyeosseo? I’m not... aish! Why you tell him?” Alois just laugh at her red face while Sehun still in his expressionless.

“Are you gonna stay in this park all day? Don’t you say that you wanna meet Hazen?”

“Ah! Majayo! Oppa, can we go to Alois’ home first? I want to meet Hazen so bad. I’m sure you’ll like her. She’s so cute!”

“She’s not as cute as you think.”

“At least she is not annoying.”

“Hahaha. Hurry up.”

All the way to Alois’ home was full of laugh and chat between Youngneul and Alois. Sometime they were inviting Sehun to their conversation. Just a little. Maybe Alois also felt that Sehun was not a friend he could enjoy to talk. Even so, Alois told everything about Youngneul from the first day they met until their separation because he must back to Germany again and Youngneul had to go back to Korea. Amongst their friends, Youngneul was the farthest. But luckily, they often talked with video call or simply a message.

Along the way to his home, Alois silently watching Sehun. He was being curious. Why in the world his best friend, a sweet girl like Youngneul could love someone like Sehun? This was such a scandalous mystery. Why in the world his best friend would fall in love with that expressionless boy? What’s good from that boy? Why Youngneul loved him so much?! And Alois didn’t see anything from Sehun that indicate he was also in love with Youngneul. Or maybe Sehun gave his heart to Youngneul without anyone realizing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter