ch 23

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

The meeting ends with my father’s sour mood. He goes out from the meeting room to his office room. His expression is colder than before.

He holds himself by holding the table. For a moment, he closes his eyes, trying hard to calm himself. But I guess it’s not working because when he turns around to face me, I can only see anger in his eyes.

He pulls my coat tightly. His fist right in front of me. The hand suddenly slaps my cheek so hard.

This is my father. I used to this kind of treatment. It’s happening since I start to rebel. Who am I kidding with?

My father is just like those ridiculous parents who rule their children’s life. Since I was a kid, he always decide how I should living my life. He pushed me hard because I’m the only kid.

Truthfully, I have no time to play around. I don’t even have friends beside EXO. Thanks to their parents for being my parent’s friends so they just let EXO boys to be my friends.

My childhood was a circle from school-home-school. Until that day happen. After that day, my parents became more protective. I was being homeschooled. They became crazier with authority.

It’s tiring. So annoying. I tried to rebel once but it’s fruitless. There is no different when I try to be an obedient son and the rebellious one. It’s only hurting my mother. My sole reason why I try my best behavior until now.

“You really useless.” He says. It hurts? Not anymore. That’s only one of those words he ever said to me. I used to hear him say how useless I am.

He throws my body to hard floor. If you wonder why this old man gets angry to me because I don’t want to make deal with Jang hospital. I have my own reason. Their company is big, bigger than us maybe, for now. But their reputation is very bad lately. After I evaluate their stocks and their current condition, it’s not good for the company to invest on the Jang’s company.

I must do it. Although I do not want to take responsibility as the heir, but I still have to save the company which built by my grandfather.

Someone who I respect and love more than my own life.

Though the wound looks painful, but I don’t feel any pain. It seems my heart cannot feel anything anymore. Not after all that happened. I try to hold everything. Sometimes it feels so heavy. But the one who always stands beside me just left me alone now.

Again, the old man preparing to cast his punch again to me. I look at him. Is he really my father? Is he really the man who I have to respect? His hand is so close to me when someone blocks him with the hug.

That’s Youngneul. She hugs me so tight. Her body trembles. She covers me from my father. Luckily my father stops at the right time before he hits her.

She holds my cheeks. Her eyes are b with tears. “Gwaenchanha?” She asks me with her soft voice. Then she faces my father. He als

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter