ch 9

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngneul’s POV

“Help! He-help! Pp-please don’t! Don’t!”

“Andwae! Andwae! Save me! P-please! Please! Aaaaargh!”

No! That bad man is going to hurt her! She is hurting. Eomma! Appa! Oppa! Where are you? I’m scared. Dear God, save me. Save me! Save her! Save us! Anyone! Please help! Help! Help us!

“H-help! Help!”

I feel the warm hands are holding me tight. I hear his voice. He is calming me down. His voice is soothing me, drawing me into the bright room.

Just suddenly, the scary dark and dusty room disappeared. I can see faces around me. The faces that make me feel safe.

I’m home.

I’m home.

No one know how relief I feel when I know I’m home and when I see those faces. My chest feel so tight. That scary place… that dark past… I’m trying so hard to forget them. But just today I realize I can never forget them. They always haunt me down.

No matter what I had done to forget them, nothing ever leave me alone.

This is so suffocating. This is so damn annoying.

“It’s okay. You’re okay.”

“Oppa… help me. Help me.”

I tightened my arms around Baek oppa.

“It’s okay baby. No one will hurt you with me around. You’re safe here. You’re safe with us. It’s okay. It’s okay.” Says Baekhyun oppa repeatedly.

He is blaming himself. Baek oppa is punishing himself right now while comforting his own self. He must feel devastates. I know when I feel my past is hard, Baekhyun oppa will feel it more than I feel.

I remember when they found me after a while, Baekhyun oppa couldn’t even eat nor drink. He never slept and cried all day next to me. He never left my side even for a second. Even when I moved with halmeoni, Baekhyun didn’t want to come back to Korea. Until some agreement, finally he would go back to Korea. But everytime we will video call. And everytime he called me, even though he tried to cover it, I can see the guilt in his eyes. He never smile as wide as he used to.

Even until now, he is hurting more than me.

Isn’t my brother a fool? He never prioritizing his own happiness. My happiness is always the first for him. My happiness is above everything for him.

“I’m sorry oppa. I make you worry.”

“No, no.” He wipes my tears. “You aren’t at fault, Youngie. I’m so grateful you are okay. Nothing matters as long as you are fine. I promise you no one can hurt you anymore, Youngie.” I answer him with nod. “Thanks God Sehun found you ontime and called me immediately.”

“Right! Uri Sehunnie is so cool today! He saved his future wife. And I saw how he carried Youngneul to clinic. If only you see his face. It’s really different with Sehun’s ordinary face.” Jongin oppa smirks. Sehun oppa just rolled his eyes.

Sehun oppa? He saved me? My eyes moved to him. He shows nothing. Not even a smile or something. Is Baek oppa talking the truth? I doubt.

“Youngneul, it’s me. Sehun. Don’t be afraid. It’s me.”

Ah! Right. Sehun oppa is really my savior. Knowing the truth, I feel my face hotter. Moreover because the oppadeul starting to tease me with their smile.

“Look like I can’t leave you alone now. Even to the toilet.” Says Lucas innocently earning hit on the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter