ch 19

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Days passed. Their honeymoon holiday officially end. A week already passed and the reality finally hit them, they had school to attend. Youngneul was stretching up on her bed, in her own room, in the house she shared with Sehun. She blinked her eyes, chasing away the sleepiness that left inside her system. Although she’d been coming back since yesterday, she still felt tired. A bit jetlagged.

But everything was fine for her. Even though she felt tired, she was happy to meet her friends and family again. She woke up, washed her face, and tied her hair to messy bun. And then she went out to the kitchen, to cook simple breakfast for both of them.

After she finished her job, she went to her own room to prepare for school. After that she walked to Sehun’s room. She’s feeling contemplating between knocking his room and just wait for him to come out. The first choice won. She took a deep breathe. Preparing herself.

Just be normal, Youngneul. Act like usually you. Act like nothing happen. You can! You can!

And then she knocked his door. She heard his steps coming closer to the door. To her surprise, Sehun was ready to go to school. He wore his uniform already.

Right. Although they were college students, uniform was a rule in their university. Students have to wear uniform when they are at school. It’s good actually because for Youngneul, it meant school didn’t differentiate the students.

“Woah. Looks like someone is so early today. Good morning, oppa! C’mon oppa. Let’s eat our breakfast.” Youngneul walked to dining room first. She sat down on her seat. Sehun glanced at her, didn’t know what to do. Since they went back from London, he felt something had changed between them. Although Youngneul tried to act the normal Youngneul, he felt something was changing between them.

She was distancing herself. And Sehun noticed it.

“Oppa, have you heard that we’ll have dance test in two weeks? Jackson told me that every student will have different type of dance. And do you know what? He is my partner. What a luck, huh? He is great student. Smart and multi talents. I wonder what he ate every day.”

Sehun remain silent. He knew already. Kai told him. But why should it told by Jackson? Especially why should she say something so high about Jackson in front of him? Wasn’t he also good at school? Dance fine, smart?

He didn’t think Jackson that good anyway. He said nothing, just continue to eat his breakfast in silence.

And Youngneul had been used by Sehun’s behavior. She was closing , no more demanding when Sehun said nothing to answer her. After washing the dish they use, Sehun took his car key. His steps stopped when he saw Youngneul was talking to someone. That girl smiled sweetly when the boy patted her head.

What a great morning he got? Just looking at them both ruin his mood.

“I’m going to tell him first, come in.” Youngneul turned backward. And her gaze fixed on Sehun who was already standing behind her. With his bag on his shoulder and hers on his hand. “Oh, Sehun oppa. Wow! You bring my bag as well. Thank you.” She took her bag from him. “Ah well. Oppa, this morning I go to school with Jackson. I have something to discuss with him about our dance. We are going first, oppa.”

She waved her hand cheerfully before she took Jackson’s arm. She was pulling Jackson to move faster. The boy didn’t even have chance to say anything to Sehun. While Sehun, he was standing on the door, still regaining himself back from whatever Youngneul did to him. He felt a little weird when he saw Youngneul going to someone else and that someone else was not him.

Why did he have to feel like that?

Honestly, he was confused. He didn’t want her but he didn’t want her to go away from his life, again. A little part inside him said that he didn’t want to get hurt again. Another part of him said that he didn’t need to hurt Youngneul. She didn’t deserve to be hurt by him again.

He didn’t understand love. He didn’t know how to love her back. He didn’t know how to keep himself not to hurt Youngneul ever again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter