ch 22

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Youngneul winches as the sunray hit her face through small gap on the curtain. She tries to shift but something holds her, preventing her to move. A small smile curves on her lips.

Slowly, she tries to release herself from his arms. Although she doesn’t really want to, she has to. Today is a weekday, means they have school. She has to prepare for the school and her morning routine.

She collects her hair on her hand and tie it to messy bun. She looks back at Sehun. That man is sleeping soundlessly. His angelic face is calm. So different when he shows his cold demeanor.

She kisses his cheek once before goes down to the kitchen. A cute little smile appears on his lips as if he is contented about something. She chuckles. He must be dreaming about something good.

She makes simple breakfast for them both that morning. Take a glance on the clock, she is eyeing the upstairs. There is no sign of Sehun yet. After she sets the table, she walks to their room again. To wake Sehun up and prepare her own self.

“Good morning.”

She jumps in surprise. Sehun is fixing his tie when he greets her. He looks at her from the mirror. He is smiling, or at least trying to smile. She replies with the bright smile. She goes to him to help with the tie.

“You just take a bath. I can do it myself.” He says, softly.

“It’s okay. This is not taking too much my time. I want to do this for you.”

Sehun just let her be. He tucks in her lose hair behind her ear. She pats his chest when she is done with the tie. “Woaaah. This is better than I had thought. My first attempt.”

He chuckles. “Not bad.” He lifts her chin to give a peck on her lips. “Thank you.” He says. That’s the simplest thing to do. But it make both of their heart beating quickly. Shades of pink appears on their cheeks.

“Y-yeah. Ummm. I will take a bath now. Breakfast is on the table.” She quickly runs to the bathroom. She leans on the door behind her. Her hands are on her chest.  

Youngneul can’t hide her smile. Sehun really tries to open up to her. Happy? Of course. Who won’t be happy if someone you love loves you back. Or maybe try to love you back?

Okay, she also feels guilty after rejecting Jackson feeling. But what can she do? She doesn’t have that romantic feeling for him. What she has for him is purely platonic. Just like how she feels for her best friends.

We can’t push someone to love us back, right?

She knows that Jackson tries his best to be her best friend only. And thanks to Jackson who makes everything easy.

The morning in their home, for the first time is colorful enough. So different from their dull morning when Sehun talks nothing. That morning, Sehun even waits for her to have breakfast together. He also tries to start the conversation.

Sehun walks silently beside her. His face, don’t ask. Like usual. Still on his favorite poker face. Nothing changes about it. But sometime he’ll smile to Youngneul.

Sehun even take his time to walk with her until her class. After seeing Youngneul sit down on her seat, he turns away to find EXO.

On her seat, Youngneul only stare at Sehun previous place. Her eyes are glow with happiness. Everyone can see that.

“Oww. Someone seems so happy today.” Lucas just come and sit beside her and Taeyong behind them. They share a class together today.

“Good morning to you too, oppa.” She shows him billion dollar smile.

“Okay, okay. You look like a creep with all that smile. What’s so good in the morning anyway? Why are you so giddy, all shiny?” Lucas adds, trying to annoy her. But she just smiles to them. Eventually they gave up teasing Youngneul. Her mood is really good today.

“Hey, wanna hangout after school? I need to buy something for eomma.” Taeyong leans on the table. He looks like he only has half of his soul that morning.

She gasps. “Oh, right! Her birthday is around the corner! Okay! Let’s go after school today. And why are you so sleepy, oppa?”

He throws a glare on Lucas. “Ask those party animals. Good thing you didn’t come last night.”

Lucas laughs. “Let’s go somewhere later. Help me to choose the gift too, Youngie.”

She rolls her eyes. “What kind of sons are you guys? Why do I feel like I’m their real daughter here? It’s always be the same every time.”

“Well, you are. I’m just a little baby the found by the hospital lobby.” Taeyong grumbles. He remembers what his mother said when she is getting upset with him. It’s true that their parents love Youngneul more than their own sons.

It’s not that he is jealous. They sometime feel funny. Youngneul is this type of daughter their parents always want to. Funny how their parents don’t have daughter. Johnny is the only son. Taeyong himself has a younger brother. And Lucas has two younger brothers.

So, when their parents found Youngneul, this angelic kid is catching their heart quickly. Youngneul is cute little girl back then. A lovely daughter with good manners. That time, she automatically be a daughter they never have. They somehow have a soft spot for her.

It doesn’t matter, because her parents are also treating the boys like their own children.

That’s why, whenever they are in trouble, they will always seek a help from the girl. She will always help them because only her who can talk to their parents. The time when she has to move to London is the hardest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter