ch 8

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Sehun’s annoyed because his friends every single time. He stood up from his seat with blank face. He need to get away from them or else he would lose his cool.

“Ya. Where are you going?” Asked Kai. The other just held their laugh when they looked at Sehun’s face.

“Not your business.”

After he left, the other let out their laugh. And Sehun could only sigh silently when he heard it. He walked to toilet and he knew Three Wheels walked away from ladies room with evil grin on their face. They saw Sehun and ran into him.

“Sehun oppa!” they shout in unison. Sehun just walk to his destination and ignore them. His interest on girls was disappearing due to his foul mood. After he did his duty, he walked out. When he was passing ladies room, he heard soft bangs. He moved closer. He was sure someone inside there.

Wait. So what? It’s not his problem. It must be one of Three Wheels’ victim. That’s the more reason why he shouldn’t interfere. He could imagine how the three annoying girls would annoy him later. Nah. It’s a headache.

He almost, almost walked away when her voice heard by him. He moved closer to the door once again.

“He-hel...p m-me.” The girl voice was too soft but Sehun could hear it clearly. He tried to open the door but failed. It’s being locked by the girls.

The bangs were getting slower every second. He couldn’t wait any longer. He knocked the door.

“Move as far as you can from the door.”

No answers. His heart was starting to beat like crazy. Suddenly the feeling he hate the most was appearing right before his eyes. He was afraid. He leaned his ear closer to the door, hoping that he could hear the voice inside even for a little. Thanks God he heard that person’s movement. Then he kicked the door hard until it broke. His eyes landed on the girl who laid with her close eyes on the floor. Sehun couldn’t think anything but quickly to get her. He laid her head on his lap while trying to tap her cheek gently, quietly pray in his heart that she would answer him like she did every time she answer him. But no. She couldn’t even said anything.

“Youngneul. Answer me.” No response. Youngneul was sweating a lot and her body was shaking. She bit her lips until it bleed. Sehun try once again, but nothing changed. Youngneul didn’t respond his call at all. “!” This was bad. He was groaning and lifting her body. He ran to their school clinic as fast as he could. He pushed the door open with his foot and laid Youngneul on the bed. Then he’s sitting down on the bed next to Youngneul. He held her hand that she held it back tighter. It was almost making his blood flow stop. But he didn’t care about it. He just need her to quickly gain her consciousness.  

How? How could her be Three Wheels’ victim? He thought no one would dare to touch her. But… Sehun let out groan. He decided to call Baekhyun. Overall only her brother who could help her. He scanned his phone with one hand.

“It’s me.”

“I know. Why? I’m in my class. Say what you need quickly!”

“Youngneul fainted—”

“What?!”

“Bring her medicine as fast as you can. We’re in clinic.”

Then Sehun hung it up. He looked at Youngneul again. Her face looked so pale. Sehun her hair slowly. He didn’t know why this little girl could always annoy him. He didn’t like the feeling he would feel everytime she close to him. He didn’t like the truth that she could mess up with his feeling easily when no one could. He was annoyed when she could make him worry over everything because she has so many weakness.

She was weak.

And annoying.

She was too bright.

And annoying.

She was lovely.

And i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter