ch 10

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngneul’s POV

Have you ever felt sadness when it should be your happiest day ever?

Have you ever felt you are the looser when you’ve won something?

I feel it so. Today, right now is my wedding day. I’ve been waiting for today for all my life. But here I am. Holding my bucket of flower. Everything has done perfectly, beautifully. I shall be happy because this is my choice. This is my dream.

But no.

I feel like an empty shell. I feel like this is so wrong. I feel like… I shouldn’t do this. I’m such a horrible person to force him to marry me. I know this is wrong, but I can’t let this chance passed. I love him and this is my only chance to have him.

But, why?

“Hey beautiful,” I quickly erase the tears on my cheeks as Baek oppa comes in. His facial expression changes. He caught me. He kneels down in front of me while holding my cheeks warmly. “Why?”

I shake my head, trying to show him a smile. If I tell him what I feel, he will do something to the extend cancelling my wedding. I can’t let him do that. I can’t ruin their friendship too because of my selfishness.

He forces me to tell him the truth by his eyes. I just chuckle, lightening the mood. I touch his hand, to give him assurance.

“I’m fine, oppa. I just feel… Finally I really marry him. I never dare to imagine my dream may be comes true. But today…”

“You really will never regret this, Youngie?”

I will.

“I will not.”

He doesn’t say anything for a while before sincere smile slowly appears on his lips. He my cheeks gently. “I will always support for your happiness, Youngie. Remember that you always have oppa if he gives you hard time. I will always have your back, always.”

I hug him tightly. “Thank you oppa.” But for this matter, let me handle it by myself. I don’t want to ruin your brotherly friendship. If anything happen, I know you will always stand by my side. You will always choose me. And that’s what I don’t want to. You never put yourself first before me. And it makes me afraid that someday I can lose you because of me.

“Oppa, promise me something, hm?”

“What is that?”

“Never leave me. Never do anything stupid just for me.”

He taps my back gently.

“I promise.”

“I love you oppa. Thanks for being my brother.”

“You start being all melancholy.”

“Way to ruin the mood, Byun Baekhyun.”

“Excuse me, this is bestie’s time.” Baekhyun oppa rolls his eyes as Johnny oppa’s voice can be heard by us.

“Ow! My baby’s makeup! Hyung! Why did you ruin her makeup?!” I chuckle to Lucas’ words. He lifts my chin and examining my face. What a pity. Even the makeup can’t hide your ugly face, baby.” He earns Baekhyun oppa’s smack on the head. He just smile cheekily.

“I will leave you with these idiots, dongsaeng. I will call someone to fix your makeup.”

“Nah. I can fix it by myself. Just shooo. Go out hyung. We need bestie time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter