ch 6

Tell Me How to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Youngneul seemed to take her decision so serious. After went out from Sehun’s car, she entered the taxi and stopped at the park near her house. She thought about it so many times before headed home to tell her parents about her decision. She also asked to make the wedding day as soon as possible. She wanted the announcement about her engagement would be next month and her wedding would be three months after the engagement party.

The parents who didn’t know anything just smile happily and fulfill her will. The preparations of sudden wedding were busier than they ever thought. She asked the parents to let her and Sehun took care everything by themself. Like buying a ring, choosing a dress, and so on. Just like today, she wait for him to buy the ring.

It’s been already an hour she’s waiting Sehun in front of his building. She knew that Sehun class was over an hour ago. Her calls or messages never get replies. Not a single reply from him. She predicted it already. It’s not that big deal for her because Taeyong were accompanying her 30 minutes ago. But then he had to go for his class and the other still have their own class.

She wanted enter the building and forced Sehun to go with her. But she must be patient, right? And if she did that, her plans would fail before she changed Sehun into a full human being.

“Youngneul? What are you doing here? Your class ended an hour ago, right?”

“Oh, Jackson oppa! Yep. I’m waiting for Sehun oppa.”

“Oh, wae? How odd, huh? Do you need something?”

“We need to go somewhere.”

“I can drive you to that place if Sehun’s taking too long.” Youngneul looked at him. He always be there for her, right? Anytime, anywhere. It’s been always Jackson who accompany her. He always gave his time for Youngneul. Jackson’s a good man. A good friend even though they just met.

Actually she wanted to go with him. But she could not. It’s impossible to buy your wedding ring with another man. You must buy it with the groom. It’s Sehun, not Jackson. And if she went with him, she’d rather hang out than bought or managed everything relating to her bull wedding. She would rather enjoy her day with Jackson and do fun things with him. Not depressed about her day. But unfortunately, she had to go with Sehun.

“Thanks but next time maybe. Are you in hurry?”

“No. Hm, so, let me accompany you here until Sehun come.”

“Thank you.” He smiled while messing with her hair.

The best friend sat down in a bench near the gate. Many stories blurt out from their lips and it made them laugh because their foolishness in the past. She couldn’t stop her laugh when Jackson told the funny jokes.

She knew that Jackson really was a good man. He’s smart. He understood everything and it amazed her. He knew everything without she need to tell him the detail. He’s kind of loyal friend and a keeper. Even though they only met several weeks ago, she felt that she knew him so long.

“Hey Jackson oppa, you must find girlfriend.” Said Youngneul with half joking. She thought that Jackson deserve to find the right girl for him. Whoever he chose to be his girlfriend must be so lucky to have him.

“I’m still waiting for her.”

“You’ve found her?! Why don’t you tell her about your feeling? I’m one billion sure that she’ll accepts your confession. Even if she has boyfriend, I’m sure she’ll choose you over her own boyfriend. You’re perfect.”

“I am.”

“Yah! Oppa! How can you so confident? Don’t be overconfident!”

“You said it. Not me.” They laugh again and Youngneul hit his arm playfully.

“C’mon. Seriously. You must say it to her.”

“It’s not the right time. Somed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter